newbie. help with hgh!!

curibolius

Awards
hey guys i have a trusted source that can get me some bluetops (gentropin) and the same guy also offers me igf-1 lr3.
so my questions is as follows:
would someone help me choose between these two types?
and would someone want to help me with a good diet, how and when to inject. i would love to be a "guinea-pig" if ther is someone out there who would help me set it up.??? wierd!! i know but i live i a new place and, have noone to to help me out.
i am 31 year old. 6` 4" 105kg or 230 pounds bodyfat 15% approx
im gonna read about this for a coupple of weeks before i start so i know a litte more :).

so let me know if someone would help me get started and is curious wich results i get. :)

sorry for my english but im norwegian and im doing my best :D

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I'd personally go with growth, but thats because i dont know alot about igf other than it is a branch inside of hgh. what are your current lifting goals? as far as diet we need to tailor what your lifting goals are to how you're eating. if im not mistaken with growth you poke twice a day in the abs and the dosages will vary, its one of the types of drugs you bump the dosages up, plateau and down.

curibolius

Awards
hi thanks for your reply ;)
my lifting goals is not very much higher than it is to day. i feel quite strong right now. on a good day i do 132 dumbells in each arm on a flat bench, but my back does not like it verymuch since i do not have anyone to help me get them up the first time. if it was this you meant by lifting goals? :p my overall strenght is quite good but this needs to improve a littlebit, but i just needs to look better :)
my "diet" for the moment is: oatmeal and 4 eggwhites for breakfast
meal nr 2: just a serving of tuna in oil. about 3 oz
meal nr 3: 1 chicken breast and some salad
meal nr 4: tuna again
meal nr 5: dinner of something containing meat
meal nr 6: tuna/salmon with salad

SteroidLawyer

Awards
ok igf1lr3 is not a 'branch' of HGH. They are completely unrelated peptides in terms of the amino acid sequences. HGH (whether extraneous or naturally produced) causes the body to release igf.

I dont think you have given us enough information as to which would be better suited for your goals. Because you havent done enough research to know the difference between the 2 peptides, I dont think you need to use either. Educate yourself enough to understand what these peptides are, and then we can help you make an educated decision.

Clark

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
ok igf1lr3 is not a 'branch' of HGH. They are completely unrelated peptides in terms of the amino acid sequences. HGH (whether extraneous or naturally produced) causes the body to release igf.

I dont think you have given us enough information as to which would be better suited for your goals. Because you havent done enough research to know the difference between the 2 peptides, I dont think you need to use either. Educate yourself enough to understand what these peptides are, and then we can help you make an educated decision.

Clark
Guess ive misunderstood something in researching peptides. Thanks for clearing that up.