- 10-09-2004, 10:13 AM
- 10-09-2004, 08:45 PM
- 10-10-2004, 02:56 AM
how long do I have to be off in betwean cycles minimum? would 4 weeks on, 3 weeks off work ya think?
10-10-2004, 08:44 AM
did you happen to read any of the threads in this section?
10-10-2004, 11:18 PM
yes I have.
the answers vary from 3 weeks to 50 days on cycle (as it says in the faq on the IGF sticky). I'd like to hear from you guys, how long you stayed off..? And were the results worse than your first IGF cycle?
10-11-2004, 04:26 AM
I think those stickies weren't from users of this board so hearing some real world stats from here would be nice. That's my conclusion since one of the moderators was looking for IGF experiences in anothe thread. I'd like to know what people here think too.
10-12-2004, 11:39 AM
anyone? how many weeks of inbetwean cycles, and were the results in your second cycle as good as in your first one?
10-13-2004, 11:52 PM
what about 4 weeks on, 3 weeks off? would that be sufficient ya think?
10-14-2004, 12:00 AM
4 on 4 off... time on = time off.. old rule of thumb
Similar Forum Threads
- By Bone in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 09-05-2005, 08:06 PM
- By entic in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 04-27-2003, 05:31 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-30-2003, 08:56 PM
- By Blindfaith in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 02-28-2003, 09:20 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-12-2003, 04:40 PM