Another IGF recon thread... - AnabolicMinds.com

Another IGF recon thread...

1. New Member

Another IGF recon thread...

Ok, so I know I am probably over thinking this but I have done a TON of research and want to make sure I have this right. I mixed 1ml AA to recon the 1mg IGFLR3. I want to dose it low, 20mcg to start. I have 1cc slin pins. To achieve 20mcg I would have to draw to the first tick mark? That seems like a VERY small amount! Plus I have BW to add to dilute it as well. I have read mixed things, but does a 4:1 ratio sound right? So the total with the IFG/AA and BW would = 10 units? Thanks!

2. Jahcuree

Quote Originally Posted by 99hugcam
    Ok, so I know I am probably over thinking this but I have done a TON of research and want to make sure I have this right. I mixed 1ml AA to recon the 1mg IGFLR3. I want to dose it low, 20mcg to start. I have 1cc slin pins. To achieve 20mcg I would have to draw to the first tick mark? That seems like a VERY small amount! Plus I have BW to add to dilute it as well. I have read mixed things, but does a 4:1 ratio sound right? So the total with the IFG/AA and BW would = 10 units? Thanks!
    It would be a small amount, yes. 4:1 is probably more than needed, 2:1 would prob be fine
  3. New Member

Thanks! That acetic acid stings!
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Igf-1 Rh recon in .6% aa?
    By Tkenshin in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-02-2008, 06:14 PM
  2. .6% AA Recon IGF-1 LR3 Cloudy
    By heavies in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-02-2008, 05:57 PM