Best peptide for goals, and cjc 1295 alone?

  1. New Member
    dcrazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    39
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    13.75%

    Question Best peptide for goals, and cjc 1295 alone?


    hey guys,

    I am 26, new to the boards and on trt...yes it happens to ppl in their twenties, odd. However, i see okay results in the gym, but was wondering if cjc 1295 w/ out dac would be good alone, or if this should be ran with another pep( prefer a non prolactin prone ). I have seen some of dats posts and others as well. Here is the reason I ask. Most are looking to add muscle while burning good amounts of fat. I am just trying to add size and bulk...I mean it can be clean, not trying to cookie monster it, just saying what would be the best and at what times. I seen dac say for therapeutic use at night...however, for some size? Also, this is all sub q correct...i'm pretty sure just wanted to ask. Again, i am not looking for a cheat, but a good boost. I do deads, sdls, squats, bp,etc...not to much isos. So if you get the idea of my goals, size and strength...goals more size , but you get the drift. Also if you think there are better peps via per goals fire away. Responses appreciated.

    Thanks.

  2. New Member
    956Vette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    157
    Rep Power
    236
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    82.51%

    GHRH alone will not help to add size, bulk or boost. Maybe look into Ipamorelin...
  3. New Member
    dcrazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    39
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    13.75%

    what about grhp 2 and cjc w out dac? Thanks.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    956Vette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    157
    Rep Power
    236
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    82.51%

    Quote Originally Posted by dcrazy View Post
    what about grhp 2 and cjc w out dac? Thanks.
    Exponentially better route/option/combo. GHRP2 still has the capability to bring out the "cookie monster," be warned - dose low! Great around those days were you are lifting heavy via squats/deads/etc
  5. Professional Member
    gymrat827's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,661
    Rep Power
    10111
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    70.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    ghrp2 + cjc would be a great stack. i am using that now actually. good times.
  6. New Member
    Mafesto31's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    174
    Rep Power
    240
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    68.79%

    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827
    ghrp2 + cjc would be a great stack. i am using that now actually. good times.
    What are your results thus far?
  7. Professional Member
    gymrat827's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,661
    Rep Power
    10111
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    70.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    tough to say, using igf LR3 too, but starting with ipam + cjc (mod GRF) & LR3 i lost 3lb in 2.5wks, and gained 10 lb on bi/tri barbell lifts, and 20-25 B/D/S

    than my diet went south a bit (long story) bout 2wks, and now 6.5wks later from day 1 am 5lb lighter and moving 20lb bi/tri, 50-90lb B/D/S extra. very happy. but again, things in my life took a bad turn and i have some weight to lose. nothing crazy, but now id say im 13%

    no shut down, no sides other than 20min rushes and sweat. for a light cycle or bridge sarms + peptides be looked at by many more.


    oh and ive been eating 3600 cals ed too


    but the so many guys will never try cuz the pin . . .
  8. New Member
    dcrazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    39
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    13.75%

    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    ghrp2 + cjc would be a great stack. i am using that now actually. good times.
    What about for size? I know the peps help fat loss, but i'm gearin more toward size. So idk what peps are best for sub q.... thanks.
  9. Professional Member
    gymrat827's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,661
    Rep Power
    10111
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    70.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    size, not much. but ive been doing post lifting cardio also. tough to say. size id for igf LR3 & PEG MGF. but to start use a ghrp/ghrh stack, than you ll have a much better idea of what your doing.
  10. New Member
    dcrazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    39
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    13.75%

    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    tough to say, using igf LR3 too, but starting with ipam + cjc (mod GRF) & LR3 i lost 3lb in 2.5wks, and gained 10 lb on bi/tri barbell lifts, and 20-25 B/D/S

    than my diet went south a bit (long story) bout 2wks, and now 6.5wks later from day 1 am 5lb lighter and moving 20lb bi/tri, 50-90lb B/D/S extra. very happy. but again, things in my life took a bad turn and i have some weight to lose. nothing crazy, but now id say im 13%

    no shut down, no sides other than 20min rushes and sweat. for a light cycle or bridge sarms + peptides be looked at by many more.


    oh and ive been eating 3600 cals ed too


    but the so many guys will never try cuz the pin . . .
    On the igf can't that add gh gut? That just came to my mind. I am on trt, so test is out, unless i wanna mess with that which I don't b/c I will be on it..being no cycling off. It's cyp. Also, I seen ppl with igf lr3 who claim great size results. However, i did see a post where someone said 4 weeks on it 4 weeks off and it did give a little gh gut. Before trt, I was natural...So I looked at peps, instead of other compounds. Also, given peps less sides. However, most take it for some fat loss, me I am fine w/ my bf. However, if there is a pep that just adds strength and has other therapeutic benefits like better sleep etc...I am okay with that. Better strength plus good diet brings size.

    You did mention you took in 3600 cals ed and loss some. So the peps had to have helped out with that. I would want to avoid it a little.
  11. New Member
    dcrazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    39
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    13.75%

    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette View Post
    Exponentially better route/option/combo. GHRP2 still has the capability to bring out the "cookie monster," be warned - dose low! Great around those days were you are lifting heavy via squats/deads/etc
    Okay I know in this post i'm firing out q's.... can you reccomend a combo that avoids weight burning properties. Even in the post above where i replied goes agter what I'm looking for. Again, i know most take peps during gh off cycles, pct, and it's weight loss properties. However, looking for size. Now if one just added a boost to strength and therapeutic things, say better sleep...i'd be okay w/ it. Increasing strength, plus my diet would be a boost to size. However, best of both worlds would be great w/ me being on trt, cyp. Thanks
  12. New Member
    Pharaoh's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    63
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    48.66%

    ghrp-6 is the peptide with the most research to back it up. I always do ghrp-6 with cjc 1295 no dac. 2-3 a day when in between cycles and throughout PCT. I think they work very well.
  13. New Member
    dcrazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    39
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    13.75%

    Quote Originally Posted by Pharaoh View Post
    ghrp-6 is the peptide with the most research to back it up. I always do ghrp-6 with cjc 1295 no dac. 2-3 a day when in between cycles and throughout PCT. I think they work very well.
    Thanks for the reply. What were ur results. I know that might be hard b/c your where cycling other things. I see alot of ppl going cjc no dac. I understand the no dac...GH bleed w/ dac. However, did you see strength n size given the time you took it, or mainly strength and fat loss?

    Side question? Anyone take MGF, not peg, but MGF sub q? I appreciate all the responses. I wonder what taking MGF sub q would do? I seen the studies( which get copy/pasted, where rats were getting MGF and their increase was 20% in LBM. Which was astonishing to me, considering it's not a steroid. Just looking for results and the best for my goals.
  14. New Member
    Pharaoh's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    63
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    48.66%

    Quote Originally Posted by dcrazy View Post
    Thanks for the reply. What were ur results. I know that might be hard b/c your where cycling other things. I see alot of ppl going cjc no dac. I understand the no dac...GH bleed w/ dac. However, did you see strength n size given the time you took it, or mainly strength and fat loss?

    Side question? Anyone take MGF, not peg, but MGF sub q? I appreciate all the responses. I wonder what taking MGF sub q would do? I seen the studies( which get copy/pasted, where rats were getting MGF and their increase was 20% in LBM. Which was astonishing to me, considering it's not a steroid. Just looking for results and the best for my goals.
    Fat loss>strength gains>size increase. In that order but i think it did do all three much better then natural would have been. Plus other things. I think the immune system boost is no joke every winter since I was very young I've gotten strep throat... Except when i was on peptides.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-08-2011, 09:41 PM
  2. Delta Sleep Inducing Peptide and CJC 1295 ?
    By bengelha in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-22-2010, 02:17 PM
  3. HELP WITH MY GOALS
    By bi0hazurd in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-18-2010, 11:11 AM
  4. Your Goals
    By Future in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-11-2010, 10:14 AM
  5. What are your goals?
    By Workman in forum General Chat
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-11-2007, 09:18 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in