Pinning LR3IGF-1

  1. New Member
    EggzNDsuch's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    72
    Answers
    0

    Pinning LR3IGF-1


    Could anyone share their protocol for mixing IGF with AA and how they divide out doses? Also storage procedures for cycles that have to sit for several months?

    I plan to run 3 cycles of 11mcg EOD for 30 days then off for 30 days and so on. If I ran 1 cycle at 33mcg? or 2 cycles; 1 at 22mcg and another at 11mcg? Would this yeild different results?

    Your input would be greatly appreciated


  2. New Member
    karl lane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    48
    Answers
    0

    I personally mix mine with Bacteriostatic water. I draw out 2ml and inject it into the vial. I inject after each workout of my major muscles i.e. back,legs,shoulders,chest. I inject 60-80mcg after each workout which would put 30-40mcg into each muscle. That's how I do it. Hope that helps.

  3. New Member
    EggzNDsuch's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    72
    Answers
    0

    Thanks for your reply! Now I'm just back and forth between BW and AA. I here some people saying IGF is only good for 48 hours in BW while others say thats bs

    •   
       

  4. New Member
    karl lane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    48
    Answers
    0

    Yeah that's bs man

  5. New Member
    EggzNDsuch's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    72
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by karl lane
    Yeah that's bs man
    It must be kept at a certain temp in bw right? What about got storage for 2 months or so, what's the best way to store?

  6. Professional Member
    gymrat827's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,661
    Answers
    2

    keep it in the fridge with BAC water. AA can be kept in room temp but it better in the fridge.

    I am still on the fence also with how i am going to re-con my IGF. not sure if i willl use 1 or 2 ml of AA with my 1mg of IGF.....what do you guys do??

    I am going to also use BAC water to reduce the sting.

  7. New Member
    EggzNDsuch's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    72
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    keep it in the fridge with BAC water. AA can be kept in room temp but it better in the fridge.

    I am still on the fence also with how i am going to re-con my IGF. not sure if i willl use 1 or 2 ml of AA with my 1mg of IGF.....what do you guys do??

    I am going to also use BAC water to reduce the sting.

    Thanks for the info. Here is the re-con i will be doing for my 3 cycles.

    (4) ADDING THE ACETIC ACID
    For the purposes of mathematical ease, I suggest mixing the dry 1 milligram (1,000 microgram) igf-1 with 3ml (or 3cc) of the "acetic acid" mixture.

    (5) PRESERVATION OF THE igf-1
    Next, using a 1cc insulin syringe draw out 1cc out of the bottle containing the 3cc acid water/igf-1 mixture. In a seperate 1cc insulin syringe, draw up another 1cc of the solution. Freeze these two loaded insulin syringes. They will be utilized at a later date.

    NOTE: Freezing can safely and effectively preserve igf-1(even after its been mixed).

    (6) THE CORRECT DILUTION
    To the remaining 1cc of igf-1 thats left in the glass bottle, add 2cc of bacterialstatic water. This will return the total volume back up to 3cc.

    ---the bw is added to the igf you will be using right away

  8. Professional Member
    gymrat827's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,661
    Answers
    2

    i have researched this all day. some guys do 2ml AA to 1mg IGF. others just use BAC water, 1-2ml to 1mg IGF. most say using the AA will sting if you dont use some sort of water (sterile)

    others back load the pin with BAC water and just re con with AA, to ease sting.

    i am going to use 1ml AA to 1mg IGF, back load pin with 40mcg BAC water for sting. pin 20mcg bi lat

  9. New Member
    EggzNDsuch's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    72
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    i have researched this all day. some guys do 2ml AA to 1mg IGF. others just use BAC water, 1-2ml to 1mg IGF. most say using the AA will sting if you dont use some sort of water (sterile)

    others back load the pin with BAC water and just re con with AA, to ease sting.

    i am going to use 1ml AA to 1mg IGF, back load pin with 40mcg BAC water for sting. pin 20mcg bi lat


    what's the advantage to back loading the pin and not mixing the re-con'd igf aa mixture with bw?

  10. New Member
    wtmdcg91's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    137
    Answers
    0

    Cool


    Quote Originally Posted by karl lane View Post
    I personally mix mine with Bacteriostatic water. I draw out 2ml and inject it into the vial. I inject after each workout of my major muscles i.e. back,legs,shoulders,chest. I inject 60-80mcg after each workout which would put 30-40mcg into each muscle. That's how I do it. Hope that helps.
    First of all there is nothing wrong using BAC to mix with your igf . That is the only thing i use and it works great. About storing p refilled pins in the freezer not highly recommended mix what you need until you done in 4 weeks, when you ready for the next time just mix it fresh and use it. I use mine prior to working out but it works either way! The des you still need to do it only 4 weeks!
    Good luck!

  11. New Member
    EggzNDsuch's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    72
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by wtmdcg91 View Post
    First of all there is nothing wrong using BAC to mix with your igf . That is the only thing i use and it works great. About storing p refilled pins in the freezer not highly recommended mix what you need until you done in 4 weeks, when you ready for the next time just mix it fresh and use it. I use mine prior to working out but it works either way! The des you still need to do it only 4 weeks!
    Good luck!

    What were your gains at that dose? did you do any other AAS with it? Why would you not recommend freezing? Dave Palumbo's protocol has me freezing 2 out of my 3 cycles, each run for 4 weeks.

  12. New Member
    karl lane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    48
    Answers
    0

    I wouldn't recommend keeping it in your car during the summer. If you're going to store it then don't mix it. Keep it in it's solid form. All these people who say use AA water. You can listen to them of you want. I mix mine with bacteriostatic water and thats it. I pin ED and sometimes twice a day. I go through it too fast to even have to worry about using AA water. If you're worried bout it going bad then you got some cheap ass ****.

  13. New Member
    karl lane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    48
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by EggzNDsuch

    What were your gains at that dose? did you do any other AAS with it? Why would you not recommend freezing? Dave Palumbo's protocol has me freezing 2 out of my 3 cycles, each run for 4 weeks.
    I don't freeze mine cuz I don't premix mine. I go through a vial and then mix another. I go through one about every 3 days. I've ran it as long as 8-10 weeks depending on my dosage.

  14. New Member
    EggzNDsuch's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    72
    Answers
    0

    what was your dosing? WHat were your gains?

  15. New Member
    wtmdcg91's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    137
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by karl lane View Post
    I don't freeze mine cuz I don't premix mine. I go through a vial and then mix another. I go through one about every 3 days. I've ran it as long as 8-10 weeks depending on my dosage.

    Igf is best when you run it for 4 weeks and 4 weeks off so you don't get over saturation .

  16. New Member
    EggzNDsuch's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    72
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by wtmdcg91

    Igf is best when you run it for 4 weeks and 4 weeks off so you don't get over saturation .
    Agreed, except because my cycles are just 13mcgs I'm only off for 2 weeks. I don't know if I can trust Karl lane's words because he asked why igf would be used in pct. it seems like he has run igf but doesnt know much about how to run it safely and effectively

  17. Professional Member
    gymrat827's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,661
    Answers
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by EggzNDsuch View Post
    Agreed, except because my cycles are just 13mcgs I'm only off for 2 weeks. I don't know if I can trust Karl lane's words because he asked why igf would be used in pct. it seems like he has run igf but doesnt know much about how to run it safely and effectively

    doing 13mcg ED, i go 4 on, 2 off, repeat. very very low dose. no organ growth or anything else negitive

  18. New Member
    wtmdcg91's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    137
    Answers
    0

    Cool


    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    doing 13mcg ED, i go 4 on, 2 off, repeat. very very low dose. no organ growth or anything else negitive

    Great if you get a great pump and all you should get from igf , but if you not getting what you supposed to get is a waste the time also. So the best rule is get the best with the list but make sure you using the right dose. Have you seen any results???

  19. New Member
    EggzNDsuch's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    72
    Answers
    0

    Lol your post is kinda hard to understand...I have not seen results but Dave Palumbo has...and at varying dosages, only to find that this was the best dose among his bodybuilders. Look up his protocol and you'll have conflicting ideas behind what is "needed" to grow. I think a lot of people on here are looking for an AAS pump and gains from peptides, leading them to pin huge dosages. Reality is peptides work over the long term and no one realizes igf's true effects til 9-12 months after first cycle. Noooo gut growth at this dosage tho, better safe than sorry

  20. New Member
    wtmdcg91's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    137
    Answers
    0

    Cool


    Quote Originally Posted by EggzNDsuch View Post
    Lol your post is kinda hard to understand...I have not seen results but Dave Palumbo has...and at varying dosages, only to find that this was the best dose among his bodybuilders. Look up his protocol and you'll have conflicting ideas behind what is "needed" to grow. I think a lot of people on here are looking for an AAS pump and gains from peptides, leading them to pin huge dosages. Reality is peptides work over the long term and no one realizes igf's true effects til 9-12 months after first cycle. Noooo gut growth at this dosage tho, better safe than sorry

    Sorry , i was tired when i typed this ... Look i have used igf and peg mgf for sometime . I started with a low dose and got and still getting a great pump . The feel you get from AAS is not the same you get from igf. I know the difference and i am not compering the 2 to dose on my igf neither on my peg mgf. I keep it 4 week cycle and 4 weeks off . The over saturation from igf is a problem with people using high dosages which leads to no gains from it ,and also leads to other problems since igf is a very strong hormone regulator. Igf is not a fast size gainer it allows you to work harder, bring and supply the nutrients needed for the damaged muscle to recover and grow , provided that you do the other components right , your eating training, rest , and other crucial supplements the body needs during a breakdown. I don't need Dave Palumbos suggestions i work in the medical field and i have better sources to get my information . I also use my self as a test to see and record everything i do !
    Hope this helps

  21. New Member
    EggzNDsuch's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    72
    Answers
    0

    I'd love to hear more about your trial and error regarding igf to help with my own upcoming first cycle. I just thought as an igf user you'd be interested in knowing the protocol I plan to base my cycle off. Right now the plan is pinning 13mcg split bilaterally ED. I have read a lot about E3D and EOD but was thinking about doing DP's ED protocol because of the small dose. Your thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

    Yeah I think igf seems better than AAS cause you don't lose your gains if you are dedicated to lifting. With AAS you run the risk of getting addicted because you lose gains and motivation off cycle and want to get back to on cycle feeling.

  22. New Member
    wtmdcg91's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    137
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by EggzNDsuch View Post
    I'd love to hear more about your trial and error regarding igf to help with my own upcoming first cycle. I just thought as an igf user you'd be interested in knowing the protocol I plan to base my cycle off. Right now the plan is pinning 13mcg split bilaterally ED. I have read a lot about E3D and EOD but was thinking about doing DP's ED protocol because of the small dose. Your thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

    Yeah I think igf seems better than AAS cause you don't lose your gains if you are dedicated to lifting. With AAS you run the risk of getting addicted because you lose gains and motivation off cycle and want to get back to on cycle feeling.

    Good thinking about dedicated in lifting and not getting discouraged cause you lost strength and size!! Yeah you can do everyday just keep the cycle to 4 weeks and off 4 and restart fresh again! that is mine along with pegmgf!

  23. New Member
    EggzNDsuch's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    72
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by wtmdcg91 View Post
    Good thinking about dedicated in lifting and not getting discouraged cause you lost strength and size!! Yeah you can do everyday just keep the cycle to 4 weeks and off 4 and restart fresh again! that is mine along with pegmgf!
    Okay so everything looks good for my cycle. Only problem is my gear. I'm nervous that it won't be legit. Don't email me at colllin89 at gmail.com and discuss sources.1784

  24. New Member
    wtmdcg91's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    137
    Answers
    0

    Cool


    Quote Originally Posted by EggzNDsuch View Post
    Okay so everything looks good for my cycle. Only problem is my gear. I'm nervous that it won't be legit. Don't email me at colllin89 at gmail.com and discuss sources.1784

    You don't need gear when you doing IGF .. you get off the gear and use igf to help maintain!

  25. New Member
    dcrazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    12
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by wtmdcg91 View Post
    Sorry , i was tired when i typed this ... Look i have used igf and peg mgf for sometime . I started with a low dose and got and still getting a great pump . The feel you get from AAS is not the same you get from igf. I know the difference and i am not compering the 2 to dose on my igf neither on my peg mgf. I keep it 4 week cycle and 4 weeks off . The over saturation from igf is a problem with people using high dosages which leads to no gains from it ,and also leads to other problems since igf is a very strong hormone regulator. Igf is not a fast size gainer it allows you to work harder, bring and supply the nutrients needed for the damaged muscle to recover and grow , provided that you do the other components right , your eating training, rest , and other crucial supplements the body needs during a breakdown. I don't need Dave Palumbos suggestions i work in the medical field and i have better sources to get my information . I also use my self as a test to see and record everything i do !
    Hope this helps
    okay i don't want to high jack this thread....but it looks like it might jk. I had a q, i'm 26 and on trt....test cyp. Anyway, i am seeing okay gains, but want a boost. I am only 5ft.8...okay 5ft 7/8..lol...anyway, i am looking for an aide in size. I have a post for better reference as to what i am talking bout, but needless to say.... What is the best pep or pep combo for size primarily and strength. I don't want gh bleed or gh gut, or some prolactin prone ghrp 6. In my post i was thinking cjc w/ out dac with ghrp 2....but that didn't seem to be geared toward strength. I have read dat's posts, well some. Anyway, in your opinion, what would be best for goals. Again it's aiding in size/ strength...not really aiming for fat burn like some with peps.

  26. New Member
    Swordfish II's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    89
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by wtmdcg91 View Post
    You don't need gear when you doing IGF .. you get off the gear and use igf to help maintain!
    I think he was refering to the IGF as "gear" and being legit, instead of the traditional usage of "gear" as AAS.

  27. New Member
    wtmdcg91's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    137
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by EggzNDsuch View Post
    I'd love to hear more about your trial and error regarding igf to help with my own upcoming first cycle. I just thought as an igf user you'd be interested in knowing the protocol I plan to base my cycle off. Right now the plan is pinning 13mcg split bilaterally ED. I have read a lot about E3D and EOD but was thinking about doing DP's ED protocol because of the small dose. Your thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

    Yeah I think igf seems better than AAS cause you don't lose your gains if you are dedicated to lifting. With AAS you run the risk of getting addicted because you lose gains and motivation off cycle and want to get back to on cycle feeling.
    Good thinking there... I would recommend everyday for 4 weeks i don't buy EOD or any other cycles . You are doing low dose so your body will take it as a boost rather than overdose. I am a believer on squeeze the most out of everything you do , but you must work hard don't wait for the stuff to make you bigger you have to put the effort. Take 4 weeks off pump your supplements a bit more change the training and cycle again. If you planning on using any test test your levels first and use enough to boost your body up without messing up your body levels. Do the test when you not doing IGF . Igf Comes when you off the test. The problem with everybody is " want to get big now " not realize that the body is not going to retain what the gain so they end up going back on it with bigger doses. Plus it takes time for the body to adapt to gaining size and the nervous system to adapt to the training! Hope that helps

  28. Professional Member
    fueledpassion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,477
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by karl lane View Post
    I wouldn't recommend keeping it in your car during the summer. If you're going to store it then don't mix it. Keep it in it's solid form. All these people who say use AA water. You can listen to them of you want. I mix mine with bacteriostatic water and thats it. I pin ED and sometimes twice a day. I go through it too fast to even have to worry about using AA water. If you're worried bout it going bad then you got some cheap ass ****.
    When you're spending $150+ per mg it's not outrageous to just make sure you are storing it right. I, for one, am a little concerned with losing efficacy when the stuff costs that much.

  29. Professional Member
    fueledpassion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,477
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    doing 13mcg ED, i go 4 on, 2 off, repeat. very very low dose. no organ growth or anything else negitive
    yeah it's a low typical dose but if you have legit IGF-1 it will most likely be all you need to get proper growth. In comparison to what your body normally produces, 13mcg/day is extremely high amounts.

    Soon I will be running IGF-1 as a bridge and during the peak of my cycle I will have my hormones tested (which includes IGF-1) just to verify that my source is legit and that 20mcg/day is plenty to see growth in both hypertrophic and hyperplasia forms. I for one think that if you need to take 60-100mcg/day then you have bunk IGF. Harsh conclusion I know but I believe that there are more phonies out there than there are legit sources. I still find it concerning that IGF found on the web can vary in prices from $40/mg to $200/mg. If these products were truly the same, we shouldn't see such a drastic fluctuation in price. That to me is a real indicator that most people aren't using real IGF-1.

    On a side note, to prevent pituitary suppression, I would recommend GHRP's & GHRH's such as Ipamorelin and CJC with the IGF cycle.

  30. New Member
    wtmdcg91's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    137
    Answers
    0

    Cool


    Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    yeah it's a low typical dose but if you have legit IGF-1 it will most likely be all you need to get proper growth. In comparison to what your body normally produces, 13mcg/day is extremely high amounts.

    Soon I will be running IGF-1 as a bridge and during the peak of my cycle I will have my hormones tested (which includes IGF-1) just to verify that my source is legit and that 20mcg/day is plenty to see growth in both hypertrophic and hyperplasia forms. I for one think that if you need to take 60-100mcg/day then you have bunk IGF. Harsh conclusion I know but I believe that there are more phonies out there than there are legit sources. I still find it concerning that IGF found on the web can vary in prices from $40/mg to $200/mg. If these products were truly the same, we shouldn't see such a drastic fluctuation in price. That to me is a real indicator that most people aren't using real IGF-1.

    On a side note, to prevent pituitary suppression, I would recommend GHRP's & GHRH's such as Ipamorelin and CJC with the IGF cycle.
    I like to add to that is gains from IGF are slower to come consider everything else you do is right. so you must be patient !! IGF helps in bringing the new muscle where your gear help grow what is already there and of course if you have a few years under your belt on training and few cycles it helps to have muscle!

  31. New Member
    karl lane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    48
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion

    When you're spending $150+ per mg it's not outrageous to just make sure you are storing it right. I, for one, am a little concerned with losing efficacy when the stuff costs that much.
    When you're spending 150 per mg your dumbass is getting ****ed in the ass on price

  32. New Member
    karl lane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    48
    Answers
    0

    Some of these people are absolute morons on her.

  33. Professional Member
    fueledpassion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,477
    Answers
    0

    Given the price of HGH and peptides that come straight from the pharmacuetical companies, I'd say if you are buying IGF-1 @ $50/mg or less you are probably getting bunk stuff. Needs to be American made from a legit pharma in which case will not be cheap.

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Some ?'s on Lr3IGF-1
    By Sir Foxx in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-30-2006, 01:13 PM
  2. lr3igf-1 help please
    By newatsat1 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-25-2006, 10:43 PM
  3. lypholized lr3igf
    By WATERLOGGED in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-30-2004, 04:16 AM
  4. LR3IGF-1 Is this legal?
    By bigmark1972 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-15-2004, 07:10 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in