1. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.14%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Looking to train with insulin starting my reaearch

Let me start of by saying I know this is extremely dangerous and many many things can go wrong including but not limited to death, and blindness.

My reasons for wanting to train with insulin: I want to take it to the next level the level of extreme I have never gone to before. I know insulin is extremely anabolic. I'm in a pct phase and will be for probably the next 8 months. I used anabolics foolishly for about a year or more straight while my hpta is up and functioning I want to give my liver and lipids time off.

Here are my questions am. How many IU is sufficient for growth?
    When is the optimal time to dose the insulin?
    Do I take the fast acting carbs before doseing( if so how many grams before the dose and how long)?
    Do I take them after the dose? ( if so how many grams and when?)
    Or do I do both? In this pct phase I will be bulking as I don't like to cut off cycle. My target caloric intake will be from 3200 to 3500 a day and on off days about 2700 I will be bulking for about three months. My carbs will be about 250g my protein at 350 grams and fats around 100

I will of course be googling for info but I always start my research here. Please chime in if you have experience with this hormone
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.95%

Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    Let me start of by saying I know this is extremely dangerous and many many things can go wrong including but not limited to death, and blindness.

My reasons for wanting to train with insulin: I want to take it to the next level the level of extreme I have never gone to before. I know insulin is extremely anabolic. I'm in a pct phase and will be for probably the next 8 months. I used anabolics foolishly for about a year or more straight while my hpta is up and functioning I want to give my liver and lipids time off.

Here are my questions am. How many IU is sufficient for growth?
    When is the optimal time to dose the insulin?
    Do I take the fast acting carbs before doseing( if so how many grams before the dose and how long)?
    Do I take them after the dose? ( if so how many grams and when?)
    Or do I do both? In this pct phase I will be bulking as I don't like to cut off cycle. My target caloric intake will be from 3200 to 3500 a day and on off days about 2700 I will be bulking for about three months. My carbs will be about 250g my protein at 350 grams and fats around 100

I will of course be googling for info but I always start my research here. Please chime in if you have experience with this hormone
    Here are my questions am. How many IU is sufficient for growth? --varies, but 10iu is a good number.

When is the optimal time to dose the insulin? ---depends on which type of insulin being used.

Do I take the fast acting carbs before doseing( if so how many grams before the dose and how long)? -I would drink or eat the glucose 5 minutes before administering the insulin.

Do I take them after the dose? ( if so how many grams and when?)---

Or do I do both? In this pct phase I will be bulking as I don't like to cut off cycle. My target caloric intake will be from 3200 to 3500 a day and on off days about 2700 I will be bulking for about three months. My carbs will be about 250g my protein at 350 grams and fats around 100 ---WIthout AAS + t4 + GH ---You will be a pile of lard before you know it. Insulin is a storage hormone primarily and without the drugs I listed it is NOT anabolic --but ANTI CATABOLIC---now combined with aas t4 gh etc....then some anabolism is being displayed.

You are not ready man---clearly.

-Matt
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.14%

I did not know this about insulin but it makes sense now that you point it out. No I agree I'm not ready which is why I'm starting my research thanks for your response bro
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.95%

Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    I did not know this about insulin but it makes sense now that you point it out. No I agree I'm not ready which is why I'm starting my research thanks for your response bro
    I just want to let you know you must STRESS ALL OTHER FACETS before ever thinking of SLIN usage --- it really is not necessary as you can get a phenomenal physique from AAS, peptides, gh etc....insulin is reserved for those people who have made it to a high level and MUST up the ante and use this hormone in order to advance into new territory.

Insulin does not build "quality" it builds "quantity."

-Matt
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.23%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    I just want to let you know you must STRESS ALL OTHER FACETS before ever thinking of SLIN usage --- it really is not necessary as you can get a phenomenal physique from AAS, peptides, gh etc....insulin is reserved for those people who have made it to a high level and MUST up the ante and use this hormone in order to advance into new territory.

Insulin does not build "quality" it builds "quantity."

-Matt
    I would try playing around with my blood sugar without SLIN first, try switching up carbs(simple & complex) and also carbo loading and deloading. Slin will take yrs to understand, its not sumthin you just want to leap into.
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.68%

i posted some good links in this thread a while back
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.14%

Thanks guys I'm Gunna stear clear of the insulin for several years then. I'm no where near my potential I will continue use of AAS and using peptides like igf and such for the time being
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 08-11-2011, 12:19 PM
  2. Planning to compete next spring, starting to train now.
    By ray357 in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 02-01-2011, 01:58 AM
  3. Starting my PEGMGF+IGF-1LR3+GHRP-6+INSULIN cycle
    By GotFina69 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-13-2010, 07:09 AM
  4. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-15-2009, 08:52 PM
  5. exogenous insulin use and insulin sensitivity ?
    By raybravo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-29-2003, 05:56 PM