GHRP-6 legitimacy

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.34%

GHRP-6 legitimacy

This will be my first time running anything injectable. Basically I'm looking to use it to help heal my tendons, keep me hungry, and maybe even help me add a little muscle and strength on my current bulk. I have 2 questions though, any help will be appreciated.

I have found many websites, but I don't know how to tell if they are legitimate, so how do you guys tell? I want it cheap, but I don't want to inject fake **** into my body.

My younger brother is my workout partner and I know if he catches me using it he is going to want to use it, he's 17. Will this stuff mess with his growth negatively?

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.4%

Both you and your brother sound too young to benefit much. GHRP-6 is cheap, no reason to stress about legitimacy.
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Jakethaniel View Post
    This will be my first time running anything injectable. Basically I'm looking to use it to help heal my tendons, keep me hungry, and maybe even help me add a little muscle and strength on my current bulk. I have 2 questions though, any help will be appreciated.

I have found many websites, but I don't know how to tell if they are legitimate, so how do you guys tell? I want it cheap, but I don't want to inject fake **** into my body.

My younger brother is my workout partner and I know if he catches me using it he is going to want to use it, he's 17. Will this stuff mess with his growth negatively?
    Of course they are legit if the company is reputable (GWP)

This product is advantageous to hard-gainers ---GHRP-6 for Hard-Gainers

-
    Matt
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.34%

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette View Post
    Both you and your brother sound too young to benefit much. GHRP-6 is cheap, no reason to stress about legitimacy.
    I don't want it for it's anti aging, but for it's tendon repair properties. If it's helps keep my body fat in check too, that won't hurt. haha
    I know they're all cheap, but I don't want to inject random stuff into my body if it's not ghrp-6.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.4%

Quote Originally Posted by Jakethaniel View Post
    I don't want it for it's anti aging, but for it's tendon repair properties. If it's helps keep my body fat in check too, that won't hurt. haha
    I know they're all cheap, but I don't want to inject random stuff into my body if it's not ghrp-6.
    You misunderstand the peptide, properties, goals and caution... Do not waste your time with it as a teenager. Keep your body fat in check with food.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Testing legitimacy of liquid albuterol
    By thumpjr in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-26-2010, 03:08 PM
  2. Questioning Anavars Legitimacy
    By FatalFunnel in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-20-2010, 07:26 PM
  3. Trusting legitimacy
    By cavtrooper96 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-16-2010, 02:27 PM
  4. any legitimacy to localized spot fat reduction?
    By Newbie40plus in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-25-2008, 05:14 AM
  5. ibe nutrition legitimacy
    By preston78 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-05-2005, 10:26 PM