Ostarine or peptides?

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
Ok well a lot of you know im doing an SD/Epi stack in January, before then i wanted to run something.
I'm torn between ostarine and a peptide of some sort.

With ostarine im worried about suppression ( dont wanna be partially shutdown before i run a cycle) and long term side effects.

With peptides I dont know if i wanna do ghrp-6, cjc, or igf1 lr3. the igf is super expensive at the website im looking at( like 300 for 2mg).
does the ghrp put on any mass? or grow new muscle cells like igf?

which route do you think i should take?

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Don't think you'll see much benifit in only 6 weeks of running peptides (CJC1295, GHRP-2/6) from now till Janraury, unless you continue through your cycle.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
Don't think you'll see much benifit in only 6 weeks of running peptides (CJC1295, GHRP-2/6) from now till Janraury, unless you continue through your cycle.
I was planning on going a month then a two week break and then resume for another month, which should be early on in the cycle

956Vette

Awards
If you add GHRP-6, consume more calories & lift heavy => that's the equation I would lean toward

GHRP-6 100-200mcg, 10 injects a week (or go crazy with 2-3 daily doses)

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
If you add GHRP-6, consume more calories & lift heavy => that's the equation I would lean toward

GHRP-6 100-200mcg, 10 injects a week (or go crazy with 2-3 daily doses)
100mcg a day and should it be a month on month off or what?

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
dont want to get a gut or anything

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
what gauge needle should i use?

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
The IGF would produce noticable gains in 4-6wks. It would be a good thing to use pre cycle because you will have lots of new muscle cells from it. Than going on to the cycle would allow them to grow much faster.

Than if you up for it use IGF again in pct. (provided you had a good 40-50 day break from it)

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
The IGF would produce noticable gains in 4-6wks. It would be a good thing to use pre cycle because you will have lots of new muscle cells from it. Than going on to the cycle would allow them to grow much faster.

Than if you up for it use IGF again in pct. (provided you had a good 40-50 day break from it)
you think i would need 2mg for a 4 week cycle?

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
well actually 1mg should be sufficient for a month @ 40mg which should be a good dose

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
yep, do that.....dont want to risk intestine growth, look at cutler

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
It all depends on the goal.
I prefer the peptides.
Having had each.... and having both within arms reach while typing....

Lean mass -1. Mgf 2. Lr3 3. High dose hgh fragment 176

I'll be blunt, do not run Mgf or lr3 over 50 days in a row. Do not combine lr3 and Mgf. Mgf max at 2mg per day. Bilaterally IM only. Lr3 .1mg per day max any method is ok.
Arch your doses.
Otherwise, you will trick your body into becoming diabetic.
If you fear this beginning, discontinue usage and use fragment as "PCT".

Ghrp6 is okay, but is very likely to lead to diabetes. I wouldn't recommend it at all!!!!!
Mk-677 is cleaner than ghrp6 for the same effect.
And it is ORAL.

If the Josh Hyaduck "natural" look is the goal. 1. Cjc-1295 (.5mg-1mg) (no dac) mixed with hgh fragment in low doses .3mg two to times daily.

Ostarine, and the other SARMs, really should be thought of as regular anabolic steroids with little additional benefits other than low liver toxicity.
I guess some bone density too.

Mgf is the best IMO. Stacking is better.
Frag and cjc pre workout, Mgf to specific muscles after( spot point).

Anyone who has had them ALL care to disagree?
What do you mean by arching doses?

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
Arching doses in Anavar, for a common example.
Day 1: 5mg
Day 2-7:10mg
Day 8- 18: 20mg
Day 18-32: 30mg
Day 33-42: 20mg
Day 43-49: 10mg
Day 50: 5mg
Oh ok, I just thought that was called tapering

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Should I go on a straight cycle or something like 5 on 2 off?
depends on dosing and workouts. some just use it 3-4x a wk, others ED. you just need to look at the total amount a wk you will be using, also the duration. 3-4x a wk can go 5-8wks on, ED 40-45 days max

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
depends on dosing and workouts. some just use it 3-4x a wk, others ED. you just need to look at the total amount a wk you will be using, also the duration. 3-4x a wk can go 5-8wks on, ED 40-45 days max
I lift Sunday-Thursday. I guess it would be easier on my waistline to pin 3-4x a week.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
I have better fat loss of peptides but I again have had some amazing fat loss with S4 from sarmssearch.

But with peptides, especially most of those named above, you have to pin 2-3 times a day(I would do 3).

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
HIGH QUALITY peptides would be great to use as you can feel them working fast.... IGF1 seems to be a big hit or miss due to QUALITY. I have been told that real 95% +++ pure igf1 r3 is at least $200 per mg......who knows, most people feel more pumped if they dose it pre w/o but how about a literal gain that is apparent in photos?

I would love to see someone be completely clean and simply just use a quality long R3 igf1 and decide a protocol to stick by for 3,4,5,6 weeks and keep nutrition the exact same and training then see what happens...

lbond2

lbond2

Awards
I would go with CJC w/o DAC...or igf lr3 to casue some hyperplasia before cycle. You will notice a deffinate increase in intensity and well being in the gym on the cjc. As far as anabolic potential...ehhhhh not too much from my research.

Osta on the other hand...This might be the most underated chemical out there. By targeting specific androgen receptors this is an amazing anabolic/fat burner. I put on 6-8lbs in 4 weeks used in conjunction with CJC. i recomend running the Osta either after cycle or during your last 4 weeks. I am willing to bet you will put on 5-8lbs more using osta on cycle thatn not. Its a great chemical man..best bang for your buck.

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
+1 for Osta ... hell I don't know how to use Peptides.

Used Osta twice this year and I got no shutdown - if I did it was really temporary because I did no PCT and still scored some of the highest Test levels I've ever had a few months later.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
i would totally do ostarine, i'm just a little worried about the long term sides thats none of us know about.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
I have never felt a difference between the quality on peptides and I have paid a lot of attention but I still haven't felt a difference between a $80 peptide and $24 peptide :dunno: