Cheap insilin?! where?

  1. Registered User
    madds87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    At my house. Dur.
    Posts
    2,903
    Rep Power
    98803

    Cheap insilin?! where?


    Everyone talks about how cheap it is.... But i dont see this..... ITs always in the hundreds...

  2. Registered User
    MattPorter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,676
    Rep Power
    64116

    You mean insulin.....

    local pharmacies have no problem selling humalin R.....which is active 4-7 hours....
    Buy IronMagLabs products and SAVE with matt15

    Buy BlackStone Labs product and SAVE with matt10


  3. Registered User
    RedwolfWV's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Puyallup, WA
    Age
    50
    Posts
    3,258
    Rep Power
    1985

    In the hundreds?? Wow. Many states don't even require a prescription for it. You might be able to buy it right at your pharmacy. If not, you can mail order it for around $35 or less.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    madds87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    At my house. Dur.
    Posts
    2,903
    Rep Power
    98803

    Well never mind maybe about 70 bucks a website i found just lowered there prices now that the products are from usa.
  5. Registered User
    ReyMan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    745
    Rep Power
    1745

    Quote Originally Posted by RedwolfWV
    In the hundreds?? Wow. Many states don't even require a prescription for it. You might be able to buy it right at your pharmacy. If not, you can mail order it for around $35 or less.
    Mind pm'ing where you get it for 35
    Getting back into the swing of things
  6. Registered User
    madds87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    At my house. Dur.
    Posts
    2,903
    Rep Power
    98803

    Quote Originally Posted by ReyMan View Post
    Mind pm'ing where you get it for 35
    ditto
  7. Registered User
    TheDarkHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    DC
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,398
    Rep Power
    10713

    So wait I can just get insulin at the pharmacy without a script? $hit all this time I thought you needed one....
  8. Registered User
    RedwolfWV's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Puyallup, WA
    Age
    50
    Posts
    3,258
    Rep Power
    1985

    I got it for $35 when I was ordering something else from Canada. Sorry, I wont pm sites, but search canadian pharmacies and I'm sure you will find it. This was a few years ago though. Prices may be different now.

    Edit.. Just saw it on AMAZON of all places for $55.
  9. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,071
    Rep Power
    917996

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    So wait I can just get insulin at the pharmacy without a script? $hit all this time I thought you needed one....
    It depends on the form. Short-acting (IIRC) doesn't recall a Rx, but the long-acting does.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  10. Registered User
    TheDarkHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    DC
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,398
    Rep Power
    10713

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    It depends on the form. Short-acting (IIRC) doesn't recall a Rx, but the long-acting does.
    Interesting. So I would just ask for insulin at the pharmacy counter?
  11. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,071
    Rep Power
    917996

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Interesting. So I would just ask for insulin at the pharmacy counter?
    I believe you can get humalog/novalog sans Rx, but it'll probably be pricey.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  12. Registered User
    madds87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    At my house. Dur.
    Posts
    2,903
    Rep Power
    98803

    Well guess im visiting pharmacies.
  13. Registered User
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Houston
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,941
    Rep Power
    177783

    Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    Well guess im visiting pharmacies.
    You are going to use insulin at your height/weight? Are you at your genetic maximum, that is always the last resort. It is no joke and you have to really know what you are doing to be using Insulin.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  14. Registered User
    MakaveliThaDon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    2,781
    Rep Power
    5915

    Golden rule. If you can't spell it, don't shoot it
  15. Registered User
    madds87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    At my house. Dur.
    Posts
    2,903
    Rep Power
    98803

    ^^^ thanks your right. my spelling is terrible.

    On the second note, I agree fellas. Im not at my max weight. I was at 190 about 2 months ago. 190 on a 5'8 is a very nice look. My goal is 200.
    Im not considering insulin, but am curious about it. Just like im curious about fina/tren or how to convert synovex. Im always willing to learn. This is info on later/much later cycles.
    I agree oufunny, The stuff is no joke, awsome stuff but very deadly. Its for the advanced cycles. Honestly i think peptides are more confusing. I have a long way before i jump on that band wagon. But cant weight when i finally get to that level. I used to bodybuild 5 yrs ago when i was in the teen devision And won multiple times. I have not jumped to the intermediate because i feel im not ready and is a whole new training/diet regimin that i have not got down. especially when you have a family. Kinda makes things a little harder. It was alot easier when i was in college
    But for now im just looking around, reading up on things and learning. Just like any bodybuilder that hears about something that makes muscle, you want to know about it!

    Thank you though for your concern.
  16. Registered User
    madds87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    At my house. Dur.
    Posts
    2,903
    Rep Power
    98803

    Dont know why im being asked this question, just looking on this page, would mean your talking to the majority.....
  17. Registered User
    MattPorter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,676
    Rep Power
    64116

    I have NEVER seen humaLOG w/o script....ONLY humalinR.......Most people get LOG version from Canada.

    To OP ---SLin usage has to be perfect and you entire life must revolve around eating essentially...
    Buy IronMagLabs products and SAVE with matt15

    Buy BlackStone Labs product and SAVE with matt10


  18. Registered User
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Houston
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,941
    Rep Power
    177783

    Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    ^^^ thanks your right. my spelling is terrible.

    On the second note, I agree fellas. Im not at my max weight. I was at 190 about 2 months ago. 190 on a 5'8 is a very nice look. My goal is 200.
    Im not considering insulin, but am curious about it. Just like im curious about fina/tren or how to convert synovex. Im always willing to learn. This is info on later/much later cycles.
    I agree oufunny, The stuff is no joke, awsome stuff but very deadly. Its for the advanced cycles. Honestly i think peptides are more confusing. I have a long way before i jump on that band wagon. But cant weight when i finally get to that level. I used to bodybuild 5 yrs ago when i was in the teen devision And won multiple times. I have not jumped to the intermediate because i feel im not ready and is a whole new training/diet regimin that i have not got down. especially when you have a family. Kinda makes things a little harder. It was alot easier when i was in college
    But for now im just looking around, reading up on things and learning. Just like any bodybuilder that hears about something that makes muscle, you want to know about it!

    Thank you though for your concern.
    You are being smart in asking, good luck with reaching your goal of competing again. You are being mature about peoples concerns too, seems to be something of a rarity around here lately.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  19. Registered User
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Houston
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,941
    Rep Power
    177783

    Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    I have NEVER seen humaLOG w/o script....ONLY humalinR.......Most people get LOG version from Canada.

    To OP ---SLin usage has to be perfect and you entire life must revolve around eating essentially...
    Looking beastly in your avatar Matt!
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  20. Registered User
    MattPorter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,676
    Rep Power
    64116

    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Looking beastly in your avatar Matt!
    Thanks oufinny,

    That was from a guest posing 2 months ago....trying to put some size on for the next year or more!
    Buy IronMagLabs products and SAVE with matt15

    Buy BlackStone Labs product and SAVE with matt10


  21. Registered User
    madds87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    At my house. Dur.
    Posts
    2,903
    Rep Power
    98803

    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    You are being smart in asking, good luck with reaching your goal of competing again. You are being mature about peoples concerns too, seems to be something of a rarity around here lately.
    Yeah i can understand how people can take it the wrong way. But i do the same thing when i talk to people about ph's. aas im not as experienced with but only done one injection cycle.
  22. Registered User
    madds87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    At my house. Dur.
    Posts
    2,903
    Rep Power
    98803

    Yeah matt im jealous...... Your a role model whether you want to be or not. Good luck with the getting even more diesel.
  23. Registered User
    lbond2's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    85
    Rep Power
    120

    I would never put my self at risk of my own life to gain a few LBS...I can not believe you guys would consider using Insulin. By far the most dagerous cycle out there.
  24. Registered User
    ReyMan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    745
    Rep Power
    1745

    Quote Originally Posted by lbond2 View Post
    I would never put my self at risk of my own life to gain a few LBS...I can not believe you guys would consider using Insulin. By far the most dagerous cycle out there.
    well don't be retarded and OD...
    Getting back into the swing of things
  25. Registered User
    madds87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    At my house. Dur.
    Posts
    2,903
    Rep Power
    98803

    eh.... The way i look at it is that you put yourself at risk if you dont be smart.
  26. Registered User
    Sourdough's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,137
    Rep Power
    198479

    Slin for bb purposes... are the injects sub q or IM???
    site specific growth?

    i know these answers are out there but thought id just pitch them in an active topic real quick... .curious.
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  27. Registered User
    RedwolfWV's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Puyallup, WA
    Age
    50
    Posts
    3,258
    Rep Power
    1985

    Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    Slin for bb purposes... are the injects sub q or IM???
    site specific growth?

    i know these answers are out there but thought id just pitch them in an active topic real quick... .curious.
    Sub-q
  28. Registered User
    TheDarkHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    DC
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,398
    Rep Power
    10713

    It's not dangerous if you start out small. Start with 2IU post exercise and work your way up. Be sure to get in some fast digesting carbs ASAP. The more IUs you use the more carbs you'll need. I wouldn't exceed more than 10IU post exercise
  29. Registered User
    MattPorter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,676
    Rep Power
    64116

    It can be FAR safer than stringent diuretic practices that high level competitors adhere days before stage time. Insulin IMO is to be used when you have stressed ALL facets of hormones, nutrition and training....peptides might be your next step, but you should be "die hard" at that point and not be an irresponsible meathead whom recreationally parties and relies on chemicals to the utmost. Like I said, using SLIN requires people who basically dedicate their entire DAY to nutrition while the blood is coarsing with exo insulin.
    Buy IronMagLabs products and SAVE with matt15

    Buy BlackStone Labs product and SAVE with matt10


  30. Registered User
    ReyMan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    745
    Rep Power
    1745

    Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter
    It can be FAR safer than stringent diuretic practices that high level competitors adhere days before stage time. Insulin IMO is to be used when you have stressed ALL facets of hormones, nutrition and training....peptides might be your next step, but you should be "die hard" at that point and not be an irresponsible meathead whom recreationally parties and relies on chemicals to the utmost. Like I said, using SLIN requires people who basically dedicate their entire DAY to nutrition while the blood is coarsing with exo insulin.
    Strong speech/10
    Getting back into the swing of things
  31. Registered User
    TheDarkHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    DC
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,398
    Rep Power
    10713

    Here's a few good threads I dug up...mainly because i'm interested in slin use now that I know I can get it OTC

    Post workout insulin (humalog) questions

    Insulin Information Here!
  32. Registered User
    madds87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    At my house. Dur.
    Posts
    2,903
    Rep Power
    98803

    Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter
    It can be FAR safer than stringent diuretic practices that high level competitors adhere days before stage time. Insulin IMO is to be used when you have stressed ALL facets of hormones, nutrition and training....peptides might be your next step, but you should be "die hard" at that point and not be an irresponsible meathead whom recreationally parties and relies on chemicals to the utmost. Like I said, using SLIN requires people who basically dedicate their entire DAY to nutrition while the blood is coarsing with exo insulin.
    Awsome. And agreed. I knowim not ready for it still havent got my diet down to perfection.... Cant wait though cause the world will be turning there heads! :P
  33. Registered User
    madds87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    At my house. Dur.
    Posts
    2,903
    Rep Power
    98803

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf
    Here's a few good threads I dug up...mainly because i'm interested in slin use now that I know I can get it OTC

    Post workout insulin (humalog) questions

    Insulin Information Here!
    Yeah a few other things, seven grams of carbs per iu of insulin. Dosages should be split up multiple times through the day most important times to take is morning and post. Sub q or im it doesnt matter. If for enjories. Shoot as close to that part that is enjured. If shooting before working out shoot in muscle that is being worked. Always use insulin needles. 100 iu or anything lesser is reccomended for syringes.
  34. Registered User
    madds87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    At my house. Dur.
    Posts
    2,903
    Rep Power
    98803

    Always start lowest dose recommended then dscide where to go. Insulin is only as affective as your diet jist like any other hormone.
  35. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Grambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,773
    Rep Power
    945021

    Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    I have NEVER seen humaLOG w/o script....ONLY humalinR.......Most people get LOG version from Canada.

    To OP ---SLin usage has to be perfect and you entire life must revolve around eating essentially...
    Humalin R is what you can get OTC
    None others. And it's pretty cheap.

    Not for me personally, definitely competitors only IMO. And advanced one at that.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  36. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Grambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,773
    Rep Power
    945021

    Quote Originally Posted by Hgh_Peptides View Post
    Why bother? with all the great peptides out there??
    Thats like using plain test.
    Have you tried cjc?
    Lr3?
    This seem like a silly discussion.

    Thats really comparing apples to oranges. Not the same stuff.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  37. Registered User
    cfelder1098's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  248 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    atlanta
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    86

    Around 25-27.00 at pharmacy for humalin r which is active 4 hours but takes 60-90 min to peak n peaks for 30 to 45 min. The peak is most important to hit. Easiest is humalog. Instant active peak in 15 20 min. Active 2 hours. Can use post workout n nail it Easiest to time rt
  38. Registered User
    cfelder1098's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  248 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    atlanta
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    86

    It's 24.99 at wal mart pharmacy. Walgreens will xerox ur id n cvs uses its own discretion. I get turned down every now m then bc of size but my wife never does.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Cheap 6-oxo!
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-08-2012, 05:14 PM
  2. Need some cheap DAA?
    By TheDarkHalf in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-15-2011, 08:58 AM
  3. Yea im cheap!and new!
    By MentalTwitch in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-05-2008, 01:20 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in