I want to be clear on this newbie question
- 08-20-2004, 07:31 PM
- 08-20-2004, 07:40 PM
- 08-20-2004, 07:48 PM
Originally Posted by JonBlaze
what I was looking for
08-20-2004, 09:35 PM
When you dilute the IGF in one syringe with BW or B12, and you shoot bilaterarlly, are you sure youre getting it evenly distributed? I mean would it be better to use one syringe for each injection place?
08-20-2004, 09:58 PM
Personally i like to draw up to 0.9cc, and then pull in 0.1cc of air into the syringe, and rotate the syringe a few times. Then i push the air out and inject, it seems like i get a pretty even distribution. However just to be safe i inject the left side first one week, and the right side first the next week, etc.Originally Posted by Mr.Sparkle
08-20-2004, 10:02 PM
is it essential that it be refridgerated. I have read both yes and no! I am interested in trying this however due to my current living situation it would be best if it was not known what i am doing by my roommates.
08-20-2004, 10:11 PM
keep it in the fridge, it may also be kept in the freezer if you think that will make it easier to hide.Originally Posted by theamazing3000
Or just put it in a protein shaker bottle, and toss it into the fridge.
08-20-2004, 10:33 PM
I think when I use it Im going to just use two slin pins.... I mean they are so cheap and it would really make me feel better!Originally Posted by JonBlaze
Similar Forum Threads
- By martyiscrazy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 41Last Post: 01-18-2013, 01:16 AM
- By VolcomX311 in forum MMAReplies: 3Last Post: 03-14-2011, 05:44 PM
- By GetDatFool in forum General ChatReplies: 8Last Post: 11-30-2008, 12:28 AM
- By spatch in forum PoliticsReplies: 18Last Post: 12-19-2006, 04:23 PM
- By Blindfaith in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 02-01-2003, 05:40 PM