IGF-1 DES QUESTION.

davidq

davidq

Awards
So I'm doing alot of research and coming across allot of mixed answers.Is one suppposed to inject IGF-1 DES not LR3.Pre or Post workout?
from what I've read people are 50/50 and swear by one or the other

Please give reasons and experiances Thanks ahead of time.I'm going to be injecting IM bilaterally,maybe sub-q on off days.I've read the sticky too so dont tell me to read them but let me know your opinion or experiances in general

thanks ahead of time :)

Gym Rat

Awards
Where can one get syringe filters and vials to reclaim the IGF-1 LR3?

davidq

davidq

Awards
DUde you said during hahaha. Ya let me just do a set walk to my car, pin myself then walk back in the gym smelling like rubbing alchole.
could work but seems liek a hassle

Oliver c-why do you think pre workout?I know it gives a huge pumps ,but people state IMing after wards is more crucial becasue that is when the fibers ae expanded the most. i know it looks good having a huge pump but I want the lasting effects of IGF-1 (DES)becasue there are so many other people doing it post with good results too.
remeber were not talking about LR3

davidq

davidq

Awards
Damn the doc says "during" thats gonna be fun>:wtf:

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
I just do pre with DES. It takes only 1ning for me to start lifting. Its only a minute

davidq

davidq

Awards
Ya may be I'll just do it pre before i get out of the car.crazy though

oliverc

Awards
DUde you said during hahaha. Ya let me just do a set walk to my car, pin myself then walk back in the gym smelling like rubbing alchole.
could work but seems liek a hassle

Oliver c-why do you think pre workout?I know it gives a huge pumps ,but people state IMing after wards is more crucial becasue that is when the fibers ae expanded the most. i know it looks good having a huge pump but I want the lasting effects of IGF-1 (DES)becasue there are so many other people doing it post with good results too.
remeber were not talking about LR3
Here's my reasons:
1: the pump is that good, it will enhance your workout, so the pump alone could be beneficial
2 IGF1-des is special because it can fit into the igf1 sites in the presence of lactic acid, when they're distorted, so this is another reason to take just before you train.
3: mgf is highest postworkout, and since there isnt an mgf receptor, taking igf1-des could displace it from binding to the igf receptor. basically, the 2 are competing for the 1 site. not ideal IMO

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
DES pre/during is superior bc PWO, unless hours pwo, will blunt your natural MGF response to training, and it has an extremely short HL. LR3 will give you benefits whenever you use it bc it has a much longer active life, but PRE gives you the best all around effects IMO.

BEAST

davidq

davidq

Awards
i gotta say I'm liking this stuff . Thanks oliver for that through explanation and wilderbeast oh and bman and jason. Ya i tried doing it post and got a little pump but Pre is the sweetspot.judging by all your guy's stats and knowledge you know what your talking about so Thanks. I like IGF-1 DES pumps last long.and the coolest part is its it forced me to pin IM in places I've never tried or have been scared to do. Its fun though I did lats for the first time last night and did bi's three nights ago. Went smoothley and no pain.
Here's a good question if I do shoulders and tris on the same day if I pin IM into the delt bi lateraly will the IGF effect my tricept too or will I have to pin the tris seperatly? So the question is has any one noticed a pump from another muscle worked when pinning a seperate or near muscle.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Tough question I know when I.pin triceps on chest workout I get a very strong chest pump as well so I assume so that its going to both sites but more preferably tricrps

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
So I'm doing alot of research and coming across allot of mixed answers.Is one suppposed to inject IGF-1 DES not LR3.Pre or Post workout?
from what I've read people are 50/50 and swear by one or the other

Please give reasons and experiances Thanks ahead of time.I'm going to be injecting IM bilaterally,maybe sub-q on off days.I've read the sticky too so dont tell me to read them but let me know your opinion or experiances in general

thanks ahead of time :)
it DONT MATTER! soem will say pre some will say post, both with resons. I usually pin IGF1LR3 Post-WO in my belly fat Sub-q. works great.
i personally t\wouldent pin muscles with it, ill save on scare tuissue and save it for aas.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Here's my reasons:
1: the pump is that good, it will enhance your workout, so the pump alone could be beneficial
2 IGF1-des is special because it can fit into the igf1 sites in the presence of lactic acid, when they're distorted, so this is another reason to take just before you train.
3: mgf is highest postworkout, and since there isnt an mgf receptor, taking igf1-des could displace it from binding to the igf receptor. basically, the 2 are competing for the 1 site. not ideal IMO
EXACLY WHY I PIN POST workout! :)
i pin it 1-2hrs later after workout. specially with igf1lr3. pinnign it before still leaves like 15hrs of active life .

davidq

davidq

Awards
Cool so when I do shoulders/tris when I pin my shoulder the IGF-1 (DES) will move to the tricepts being worked too and I should get a good pump then ah Jasen.
I have never pinned IM in my tri's cuz there's not much reading on it. It shouldn't be dangerous tho right no major artories or vains.i wanna do the outter horse shoe becasue it seems easier to pin. My bf is really low as I am cutting and not on cycle what size pin can I use?
Would a 1/2" slin pin reach my tri's or do I have to use a 1" dont have the 5/8"ths. how deep is the subcutnous tissue around the arms.

oliverc

Awards
Cool so when I do shoulders/tris when I pin my shoulder the IGF-1 (DES) will move to the tricepts being worked too and I should get a good pump then ah Jasen.
I have never pinned IM in my tri's cuz there's not much reading on it. It shouldn't be dangerous tho right no major artories or vains.i wanna do the outter horse shoe becasue it seems easier to pin. My bf is really low as I am cutting and not on cycle what size pin can I use?
Would a 1/2" slin pin reach my tri's or do I have to use a 1" dont have the 5/8"ths. how deep is the subcutnous tissue around the arms.
I have never pinned my triceps either, even though I'd love to, the problem is the angle and depth of muscle for me. Delts are easy to locate (ie lateral head) and with either hand pinning is fine. Triceps however, being left handed, I would probably struggle with my right to get the right depth.

It's hard to comment on how fat your arms are without seeing a pic, but generally, on guys, fat goes more on the torso and then adds outwards

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
I pin tri with 1/2 and have huge shoulders, stretch.more lol

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
ROFL Jasen. I'm the same way ... I have to stretch out before I can pin my delts haha. I have only pinned the short head of the triceps, definitely too inflexible to pin the long head lol.

BEAST

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Bro its easy, stretch ur arms forward like as if.ur.training front delts and pin the triceps.hangin. It is hard for "US" big ppl

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
In.4 wks ill do LR3 and then ill.compare