Best time to inject hgh

danc1007

Awards
Whats up i need good info on best time to use 2iu for fat loss till next cycle its my first time running growth i'll be on for at least 6 months and be bumping it up to 4iu my next cycle in december been doing it in the am but i would eat breakfast 30 min after shot and i've been reading that it interfers with the hgh being used for my goal, should i split up my shots one in am one in pm or all at am or all at night and when i get back on cycle i need to know how to run it then cause it will be more for putting on mass i've read to use all 4iu at night ALL RESPONSES ARE WELCOME BUT PREFER ONLY PEOPLE WITH EXPERIENCE thanks everyone

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
you havent read too much good info. you do not want to dose at night(or shall we say pre bed) and disrupt that natty gh pulse. for 2iu dose in the morning as you are. 1/2 hour after inj is fine to eat

hectorbrown

Awards
For fat loss do what you're doing, maybe add a low dose of t3 to stimulate your thyroid. I usually wake up at 5am do 3 iu sub q go back to sleep for an hour then I do cardio. Few hours later I work out then I do an other 3 iu IM or IV post and an other 3iu before bed.

Jlive2480

Awards
Best thing for me is AM and 4-5 hours later and just added in ipam and mod grf at night before bed. Waking up leaner every morning an love it. Also sleep is awesome. Peptides are no joke.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Lmao peptides are no joke hahahha