ACL IGF-1

chrisrob05

chrisrob05

Awards
Is this stuff any good? I was wondering why it is priced so outrageously?? Just wondering...

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've had it but I can't give an honest opinion about it's strength and weight gains tho because I stacked it with Epi and TrenX at the time. It does however, have great results for skin improvement and sleep. Can't say anything else. One of the ACL reps told me years ago that it was a "gray" area on the market, implying that not everything was legal in that mix of stuff. He also said it was ideal to take with steroids, not standalone and to not take longer than 8 weeks at a time, again implying that it would give GH-like side-effects. Honestly, if they had the technology to effectively administer GH orally then whether legal or not we'd be seeing this same innovation pop up elsewhere - and we haven't. Save your money honestly. The real IGF-1 is a safe bet for effectiveness.

Knew some other guys that bought 2 at a time and doubled the dose for a month and saw strength increases of 20lbs or so in the first two weeks of use. I'd hardly say this is worth it tho.