MK-677

Page 3 of 84 First 12345 ... Last
  1. MK-677

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Blackstone just came out with a product that looks interesting
    I just ordered it on eBay. Might add it onto my Autumn bulk. It also seems like it could be useful for PCT since SERMS mess with IGF-1 levels. Or I might just run it without other stuff to gauge what it does on its own. Open to suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by TR2 View Post
    Sorry to resurrect this super old thread but....

If you were to pulse mk-677 by taking 2-3 times a week after your hardest workouts, would this still be somewhat beneficial while avoiding negative feedback effects? I know it won't be as beneficial as a continuous cycle, but would it help at all? would it hurt?
    I was thinking the same thing after reading that study. Seems like some guys on the Blackstone forum are doing 5 on, 2 off. I like the sound of your approach or a 2 on, 1 off better though

2. Definitely good read, I need to be more familiar though. I have 4 weeks til pct, I'm planning to run it then with other natty goodness.
    •   

3. I read other forums that some people recommend stacking this with Clen to offset bloat. I assume an EC stack could work too.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Lexonis View Post
    I'm not sure just read some recommendations on several treads on elitefitness.com about the split dose but screw pre-bed I'm gona dose 25mg pre workout from now on.
    I admit I have no experience with this particular compound, but over the years I've tried just about every other GH boosting pharmaceutical, amino acid, peptide, diet, herb, etc.. and there are a few observations that never change.

First of all, it's hard to accommodate GH or GH boosters pre-w/o and still maintain good training intensity. It invariably diminishs the efficiency of your training, especially if you're dieting, because they generally have a sedating quality by induction of hypoglycemia or lowering of blood pressure (A2 agonists.) Since GH does not increase acutely the rate of muscle protein synthesis (or reduce the breakdown rate) then what's the advantage in dosing pre-w/o? It's hard to have a great workout when you just wanna take a nap, lol.

Second, MK has a long t1/2 and seems to work with a body's natural cyclic pulses, so it's not like you can force a situational spike with this stuff. All other things being equal and without too much consideration for pharmacokinetics, pre-bed or post-w/o clearly seem like the best considerations to obtain maximum benefit with minimal sides.

5. Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    I admit I have no experience with this particular compound, but over the years I've tried just about every other GH boosting pharmaceutical, amino acid, peptide, diet, herb, etc.. and there are a few observations that never change.

First of all, it's hard to accommodate GH or GH boosters pre-w/o and still maintain good training intensity. It invariably diminishs the efficiency of your training, especially if you're dieting, because they generally have a sedating quality by induction of hypoglycemia or lowering of blood pressure (A2 agonists.) Since GH does not increase acutely the rate of muscle protein synthesis (or reduce the breakdown rate) then what's the advantage in dosing pre-w/o? It's hard to have a great workout when you just wanna take a nap, lol.

Second, MK has a long t1/2 and seems to work with a body's natural cyclic pulses, so it's not like you can force a situational spike with this stuff. All other things being equal and without too much consideration for pharmacokinetics, pre-bed or post-w/o clearly seem like the best considerations to obtain maximum benefit with minimal sides.
    I agree with this.
    It is definitely an interesting compound
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
    •   

6. Thanks for all the info guys. This product looks great.
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html

7. BUT high IGF-1 is the cause of many health problems
    example, rare humans who have low IGF-1 literally cant counteract any cancers, heart disease etc. no matter how hard they try.

They are tiny human being, literally 2-3 feet tall, but they are immune to everything, -they have solid cells, built so slow they are built well, whereas the opposite of the scale, high IGF-1 is over-making of bad quality cells with no time to go back and repair

This in essence is the health benefit of fasting - lowers IGF-1, your body goes back to repair the cells your made slowly, opposed to GO GO GO mode like a Chinese factory churning out crap that essentially breaks

http://nutritionfacts.org/video/igf-...p-cancer-shop/

8. Quote Originally Posted by Toff View Post
    BUT high IGF-1 is the cause of many health problems
    example, rare humans who have low IGF-1 literally cant counteract any cancers, heart disease etc. no matter how hard they try.

They are tiny human being, literally 2-3 feet tall, but they are immune to everything, -they have solid cells, built so slow they are built well, whereas the opposite of the scale, high IGF-1 is over-making of bad quality cells with no time to go back and repair

This in essence is the health benefit of fasting - lowers IGF-1, your body goes back to repair the cells your made slowly, opposed to GO GO GO mode like a Chinese factory churning out crap that essentially breaks

Interesting.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Toff View Post

You make a good point that some may not be familiar with.

Obviously, this type of indiscriminate growth promotion is a roll of the dice, and one with a pre-existing metastasis is especially at risk. Also, I'd consider that a suppressed/undesirable immune status precludes the use of GH/IGF agonists as well, especially in the aged, or anyone with a strong Th2 phenotype.

10. DrD is in the house !! Nice
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

11. I'm glad this has come to the forefront, it's always tough bringing up the other side of a coin but it's good to have a diplomatic conversation.

As said before, plus and minuses. Weigh it up, that's your prerogative

12. Have a look at this baby!!!

Awesome sale on nutriverse

Code JULY30 GIVES 30% OFF!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    OLYMPUS UK REP

13. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    Have a look at this baby!!!

Awesome sale on nutriverse

Code JULY30 GIVES 30% OFF!!!
    which of your others goods will be the best to stack with ghar1ne for 12 weeks cycle ? the goal is joints/tendons/connective tissue etc.

14. Quote Originally Posted by bobi593 View Post
    which of your others goods will be the best to stack with ghar1ne for 12 weeks cycle ? the goal is joints/tendons/connective tissue etc.
    I've been wondering if joint/tendon/connective tissue was the goal only from using this, what would a good dose be? Same as anabolic dosage or could one use less (10mg)?

15. everybody usually investing in muscle would be nice to strengthen other parts of body from time to time....

16. I stopped using mk677 after 8 weeks, It tricked me to believe that I got bicep tendonitis got also pain in my knee joint. The pain started in week 6 and 5 days has gone now and the pain is almost gone now in both places. I'll just stick to deer antler velvet high extract since I'm got much more benefits from that after my experience on it.
    its not the strongest body that wins shows, but the strongest mind.

17. You get something from the deer antler? I thought it was bunk.

What do you experience?

18. Quote Originally Posted by Toff View Post
    You get something from the deer antler? I thought it was bunk.

What do you experience?
    I think he's being sarcastic. Saying mk677 is just as good as deer antler velvet, useless.

It better not be though cause I just committed to a 3 month cycle of mk.
  19. MK-677

Quote Originally Posted by goodvibes View Post
    I think he's being sarcastic. Saying mk677 is just as good as deer antler velvet, useless.

It better not be though cause I just committed to a 3 month cycle of mk.
    MK-677 has been studied and proven to raise GH and IGF, unlike "deer antler". I wonder if his source was legit. Also, I think people still need to work out the kinks with running it. The study showed that it's efficacy dropped after 4 days, so I think some sort of pattern like 2 on, 1 off or 5 on, 2 off shows more promise than a run with no breaks.

I'm on day 4 of MK Ultra by Blackstone, doing the 2 on, 1 off method. Seems legit so far--hunger has increased and so has sleep quality. I'm running EC during the day and taking MK before bed.

20. Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    You make a good point that some may not be familiar with.

Obviously, this type of indiscriminate growth promotion is a roll of the dice, and one with a pre-existing metastasis is especially at risk. Also, I'd consider that a suppressed/undesirable immune status precludes the use of GH/IGF agonists as well, especially in the aged, or anyone with a strong Th2 phenotype.
    Watching this thread with interest.
    Valid points and they lead me to wonder what detrimental effects may be had by someone running MK-677 at length on a calorie deficit/cutting regime. Cut fats, lessened effectiveness for robust new cell building and toxin/waste/metals elimination, reduced anti-oxidant intake etc. Fast growth with a cut may feel good at the time, but once it's over it might be a little messy in there...
    You only get one body. Appreciate it, develop a good relationship with it, for when it's gone you will surely miss it.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Toff View Post

...should have hit multi quote to include this in my post above
    Interesting train of thought, for sure.
    You only get one body. Appreciate it, develop a good relationship with it, for when it's gone you will surely miss it.

22. Quote Originally Posted by cheeky1 View Post
    Watching this thread with interest.
    Valid points and they lead me to wonder what detrimental effects may be had by someone running MK-677 at length on a calorie deficit/cutting regime. Cut fats, lessened effectiveness for robust new cell building and toxin/waste/metals elimination, reduced anti-oxidant intake etc. Fast growth with a cut may feel good at the time, but once it's over it might be a little messy in there...
    Actually, high protein with low carbs is demonstrated to reduce the growth rate of cancers (the incidents too) so I'd guess a cutting regimen might be intrinsically safer than others. Cancers generally thrive on high carbs, not surprisingly. Not sure fats play a major role one way or the other.

23. Fats, quality fats, are intrinsically important for cell wall integrity, keeping free radicals such as bacteria, viruses and other pathogens from entering the cell and inducing a metabolic disturbance - the beginning of cancerous cells. Fats are absolutely essential for good nervous system health and play a major role in effective hormone regulation and excess hormone elimination. Cancer is just one aspect to consider here, there are genetic factors at play also, plus epigenetics (the effect of [immediate] environment on cellular DNA) influencing our bodies ability to operate effectively and efficiently.

Notice how much is being mentioned these days about Alzheimers & AD? I see a correlation between the low-fat diets promoted heavily in the 80's - 90's and the now growing volume of 50-something-year olds being diagnosed with these neuro conditions.

Again, i'd be extremely wary of taking 677 on a calorie restricted diet - carbs yes, fats - definitely not. Besides, any unused fats (from a systems and cell building point of view) will simply be used as energy, particularly as SARMs like 677 & osta induce an increase in the metabolism rate.
    Play it safe if considering such a cycle, would be my suggestion. A good tbsp. of raw coconut oil taken 2x daily will go a long way to alleviating concerns and provide a little anti-bacterial boost to the gut too

24. Quote Originally Posted by Toff View Post
    You get something from the deer antler? I thought it was bunk.

What do you experience?
    those sprays and tabs are useless and highly under dosed I'm using a tonic tincture extract. Have used it about 10 times since i discovered it for 2 years ago the healing benefits is what impressed me the most I strained my hamstrings 2 times recovery time from that is usually 2months. Healed up in 2 weeks after the injury and I was already training them the next week: Noticed that it was very god for the joints, got better skin, better libido, energy, recovery, god sleep but no increase in hunger witch I got from the MK677
    its not the strongest body that wins shows, but the strongest mind.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Lexonis View Post
    those sprays and tabs are useless and highly under dosed I'm using a tonic tincture extract. Have used it about 10 times since i discovered it for 2 years ago the healing benefits is what impressed me the most I strained my hamstrings 2 times recovery time from that is usually 2months. Healed up in 2 weeks after the injury and I was already training them the next week: Noticed that it was very god for the joints, got better skin, better libido, energy, recovery, god sleep but no increase in hunger witch I got from the MK677
    What are you using? Is it otc or a herbal prep?
    I haven't tried the cheap ebay sprays, only LG Sciences spray, which had a decent dose (11.7?) but terrible delivery system. CLOGGED every time. Some benefit felt with repair & recovery, but I chugged from the bottle & finished it in about 2 weeks, so my dose was pretty high.

I also use & have used Pure Solutions Pure IGF. After a lot of digging it appeared to be a product pro sports people used, though not endorsed for obvious reasons. Yes, that is hearsay, settle down. Gave it a go myself & can attest to what Lexonis says. The 5mg dose was insufficient for me, I do more like 10mg 2x daily. The higher dosed versions would be more desirable, but i'm reluctant to drop that much coin on it at the moment.
    My sister also took the 5mg version 1 - 2x daily after moving her family internationally & being stressed to the hilt, and she felt an improvement in well being & energy.

I also found it accompanied Follidrone well, very well in fact. I'll be keen to test it again on a 677 run, or osta, see if there's a noticeable difference with the SARM.
  •