Bi-lateral Injections - AnabolicMinds.com

Bi-lateral Injections

  1. Registered User
    Neuromancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    954
    Rep Power
    613

    Reputation

    Bi-lateral Injections


    This may be a retarded question but when injecting bilaterally, would it suffice to draw up the entire dosage (40mcg), then fill the remainder of the slin pin with BW. Then inject half into one muscle and the other half into the other side of that muscle or shouldn't you assume it mixed that well and do two serperate injections?

  2. Banned
    SyntholMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    69
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    separate injections are better man because from what i've heard IGF-1 can cause site specific growth, you don't want to get 35 mcg into one arm and 5 mcg in the other and have two different sized and shaped bis. now with oil based stuff like fina you could, but I wouldn't try it the way you're doing it, good luck, let us know your results
  3. IBE Representative
    JBlaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,557
    Rep Power
    8453

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy_4
    This may be a retarded question but when injecting bilaterally, would it suffice to draw up the entire dosage (40mcg), then fill the remainder of the slin pin with BW. Then inject half into one muscle and the other half into the other side of that muscle or shouldn't you assume it mixed that well and do two serperate injections?

    i have to disagee synthol. Almost everyone i know does it in the same syringe, just make sure to invert it a few times. If you're still worried just switch off which side you do first. For example if you shoot right bi first, during week 1, do your left bicep first for week 2.
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    SyntholMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    69
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Guess you're right, I mean i haven't used it yet, i'm starting tuesday, I just figured it's hard to get an exact mix since the igf-1 is such a small amount
  5. Registered User
    Neuromancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    954
    Rep Power
    613

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JonBlaze639
    i have to disagee synthol. Almost everyone i know does it in the same syringe, just make sure to invert it a few times. If you're still worried just switch off which side you do first. For example if you shoot right bi first, during week 1, do your left bicep first for week 2.
    Basically I just wanted to check, I figured it would mix enough. But if there is some degree of localized growth, I would imagine it could certainly make a difference. Thanks JB!
  6. Elite Member
    Matthew D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    5,014
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by SyntholMan
    separate injections are better man because from what i've heard IGF-1 can cause site specific growth, you don't want to get 35 mcg into one arm and 5 mcg in the other and have two different sized and shaped bis. now with oil based stuff like fina you could, but I wouldn't try it the way you're doing it, good luck, let us know your results
    From the research I have read, the IGF-1LR3 is not as site specific as you might think..
    Also, from my own research, I have not seen any site specific grow.. I would venture to guess that if that were the case, there would be some guys with HUGE asses by now..
  7. Registered User
    Neuromancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    954
    Rep Power
    613

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew D
    From the research I have read, the IGF-1LR3 is not as site specific as you might think..
    Also, from my own research, I have not seen any site specific grow.. I would venture to guess that if that were the case, there would be some guys with HUGE asses by now..
    Ive heard both, it is and it isn't...plan on trying both.

    "Wow...you got a really big ass, bet you work out alot huh?"
  8. Elite Member
    Matthew D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    5,014
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    I would rotate areas but I really don't think you will see that much difference.. sorry I am a natural skeptic on a bunch of things..
  9. Registered User
    Neuromancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    954
    Rep Power
    613

    Reputation

    Basically so am I, so one run with sub-q shots and one with IM shots in the muscle worked that day ought to prove something to myself I really doubt there is any growth to speak of, but I have heard people swear by it...
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Injections: bi-weekly vs. weekly
    By TylerDurden7 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-31-2011, 01:40 PM
  2. Injection site sore as hell 12 hours later
    By stankyleg in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-25-2010, 10:24 AM
  3. Igf-1 LR3 bi laterally or all at once?
    By Atmosphere in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-25-2010, 11:24 PM
  4. Cypionate Bi-Weekly Injections
    By smitty4 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-27-2007, 06:21 PM
  5. now or later?
    By sage in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-03-2002, 01:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in