IGF-1 and Slin for low fat gain

1. Registered User
    Answers

IGF-1 and Slin for low fat gain

Is there a way to take slin with igf to minimize fat gain? I am not necessarily talking about extending igf's half life.

Is there a formula to calculate the dosage proportions? A daily scheme that makes sense to me would be slin+igf in the morning, slin pw and igf at bedtime, is that correct? So if i do 20mcg of Long IGF1-R3 2xED how much slin could i be taking so as not to get fat?

2. Banned
    Answers

If I were you, and I didn't want to get fat, I'd just take slin post workout, preferably a shorter acting form such as humulin-r
  3. Banned
    Answers

also, I forgot, you don't have to take as much slin with igf-1, as it increases insulin sensitivity, and alot of guys have gotten great results taking igf-1 in the morning, then post workout with slin
    •   

4. IBE Representative
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

humalog is even shorter acting, and to add to what synthol man said, go IM w/ the slin. It's in and out of the body faster.

If you dont want to get fat off slin, dont eat any fat while the slin is active. Only protein and carbs. If you inject humalog IM, i think it's active for around 2.5 hours.
  5. Banned
    Answers

Wow, everyone can learn, I didn't know IM slin injections get into the system faster! Seems like i've found some helpful advice, so how long do you think that Humulin r would last in my system with an IM injection
  6. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SyntholMan
    Wow, everyone can learn, I didn't know IM slin injections get into the system faster! Seems like i've found some helpful advice, so how long do you think that Humulin r would last in my system with an IM injection
    Humalin R IM speeds it up some, but not nearly to the degree that IM Humalog is sped up. Humalog's rate-limiter is absorption....with Humalin R, there is additional factors that slow it's onset (or rather, aren't sped up like Humalog)
  7. Registered User
    Answers

so you guys are saying to inject the IGF with the slin IM immediately following a workout right?
  8. IBE Representative
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by KILROZ
    so you guys are saying to inject the IGF with the slin IM immediately following a workout right?
    yes
  9. Banned
    Answers

I see, so I guess I can estimate the time of the effects of humulin r to peak at two hours and kind of slack off in 4 hours?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-12-2014, 04:12 AM
  2. When and how for max fat loss cardio?
    By KrunkChris in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-10-2008, 07:11 PM
  3. best supps for reducing fat gains while bulking
    By acecombact1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 01-19-2008, 05:02 PM
  4. pMGF, IGF, and Slin
    By northern in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-04-2007, 09:39 PM
  5. Replies: 37