GHRP Peptides

  1. Registered User
    chem.e's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    50

    Exclamation GHRP Peptides


    GHRP peptides are synthetic analogs to human growth hormone that are made up of amino acids. However, does anyone actually know how these peptides are being created, are they synthetically making the amino acids or are they taking them from humans or animals? This could cause a huge health threat. If they are extracting these amino acids from animals, by injecting these possibly impure amino acids you risk the possibility of retrieving fatal diseases.

  2. Banned
    JayV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Southeast
    Age
    51
    Posts
    72
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by chem.e View Post
    GHRP peptides are synthetic analogs to human growth hormone that are made up of amino acids. However, does anyone actually know how these peptides are being created, are they synthetically making the amino acids or are they taking them from humans or animals? This could cause a huge health threat. If they are extracting these amino acids from animals, by injecting these possibly impure amino acids you risk the possibility of retrieving fatal diseases.
    Did this question make sense when you were typing it?


    Everyone knows they are synthetically made by extracting them from cadavers and sickly animals. Yeah that is how they are made.
  3. Registered User
    chem.e's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    50

    Quote Originally Posted by JayV View Post
    Did this question make sense when you were typing it?


    Everyone knows they are synthetically made by extracting them from cadavers and sickly animals. Yeah that is how they are made.
    Wow... aren't you a smart one...

    That question here is that growth peptides generally are produced for a pretty low cost, if these peptides were being made synthetically it would cost ALOT more. And it is very possible they could extract these amino acid chains from animals. So don't be a smart ass
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    elgenyo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    277
    Rep Power
    266

    I'm actually looking forward to other peoples input on this...peptides are cheap, logic would tell me that manufacturing processes may differ from lab to lab.
  5. Registered User
    chem.e's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    50

    Quote Originally Posted by elgenyo View Post
    I'm actually looking forward to other peoples input on this...peptides are cheap, logic would tell me that manufacturing processes may differ from lab to lab.
    Yeah, im sure different labs create them differently. I just want to make sure I'm not risking using one that may be extracting the aminos from animals, risking injecting a infectious strand.
  6. Registered User
    956Vette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    157
    Rep Power
    233

    Quote Originally Posted by chem.e View Post
    Yeah, im sure different labs create them differently. I just want to make sure I'm not risking using one that may be extracting the aminos from animals, risking injecting a infectious strand.
    Ridiculous to worry about GHRP peptides being made from animals, lol. Synthetic.
  7. Banned
    JayV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Southeast
    Age
    51
    Posts
    72
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by chem.e View Post
    Wow... aren't you a smart one...

    That question here is that growth peptides generally are produced for a pretty low cost, if these peptides were being made synthetically it would cost ALOT more. And it is very possible they could extract these amino acid chains from animals. So don't be a smart ass
    Nobody could be as smart as you, genius.
    Your question is nonsense.
    You state that GHRP's are synthetic analogs and then ask if they come from a natural source.Do you know what synthetic means?
  8. Registered User
    chem.e's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    50

    Quote Originally Posted by JayV View Post
    Nobody could be as smart as you, genius.
    Your question is nonsense.
    You state that GHRP's are synthetic analogs and then ask if they come from a natural source.Do you know what synthetic means?
    A synthetic analog just means that the compound is created synthetically and differs from the natural compound. This means they could say its synthetic by extracting aminos from who knows where and then altering them in the lab and say it is a synthetic analog of GH.
  9. Registered User
    956Vette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    157
    Rep Power
    233

    these are smaller chains, not a big deal. nothing is being altered.
  10. Registered User
    Blergs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,880
    Rep Power
    120228

    Quote Originally Posted by chem.e View Post
    GHRP peptides are synthetic analogs to human growth hormone that are made up of amino acids. However, does anyone actually know how these peptides are being created, are they synthetically making the amino acids or are they taking them from humans or animals? This could cause a huge health threat. If they are extracting these amino acids from animals, by injecting these possibly impure amino acids you risk the possibility of retrieving fatal diseases.
    they are synthetically making the peptides. its not extracted from animals.
    soem donto exist in animals and are man made.
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  11. Registered User
    Blergs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,880
    Rep Power
    120228

    Quote Originally Posted by JayV View Post
    Nobody could be as smart as you, genius.
    Your question is nonsense.
    You state that GHRP's are synthetic analogs and then ask if they come from a natural source.Do you know what synthetic means?
    my point they DONOT exist in animals.
    and are man made.

    you need to read alot more and understand what your talking about chem
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  12. Registered User
    lbond2's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    85
    Rep Power
    120

    As far as I know they are Synthetically making these peptides for "RESEARCH" in order to make a safer way for humans hormone replacement therapy....Why would they make something that is even the least bit sceptical (like deriving them from cattle or something) from the get go? These are chemical engineers, therefore; they are smart.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ghrp-6 with cjc are some powerfull peptides.
    By aminoman in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-28-2009, 02:53 PM
  2. ORAL peptides???? ghrp-6 cjc
    By JKC12482 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-21-2009, 09:58 PM
  3. unmixed peptides (ghrp-6 Igf, etc)
    By TripDog in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-03-2008, 01:43 PM
  4. More info on GHRP-6 & other peptides
    By same_old in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-07-2007, 11:21 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in