gh or peptides?

B

bishop1

Awards
I have been on gh for about 8 weeks now about 2.5 ius a day .i have about 2 weeks left and wanted to stay on for about 2-3more months but am having to wait 4 weeks plus before i can get anymore. peps seem easier to get should i switch over to peps instead ? or is gh better? If peps are better what is the best pep stack to take for lean gains with mod weight gain. I know alot about igf already . How is semorelin dont know much about it? I was looking into peg mgf but ive read it has to be mixed with nacl which i cant seem to find to easy. Also peps seem alot more complicated to do (mixing, other things that have to be taken with) I know its alot of questions but its also alot of money! I find gh is less comp.(just mix bac water) but harder to get. I usually take the gh in am after i get home post workout is the ok or should i change this? any awnsers greatly app'd.

O

onlyone

Awards
Anyone know more about this? Would like to know also...

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Just combine both.........

Do this....100mcg Mod GRF 1-29 + 100mcg GHRP-2 AM, PWO, and PM. 10 mins after administration do 1 IU of GH

956Vette

Awards
I have been on gh for about 8 weeks now about 2.5 ius a day .i have about 2 weeks left and wanted to stay on for about 2-3more months but am having to wait 4 weeks plus before i can get anymore. peps seem easier to get should i switch over to peps instead ? or is gh better? If peps are better what is the best pep stack to take for lean gains with mod weight gain. I know alot about igf already . How is semorelin dont know much about it? I was looking into peg mgf but ive read it has to be mixed with nacl which i cant seem to find to easy. Also peps seem alot more complicated to do (mixing, other things that have to be taken with) I know its alot of questions but its also alot of money! I find gh is less comp.(just mix bac water) but harder to get. I usually take the gh in am after i get home post workout is the ok or should i change this? any awnsers greatly app'd.
Semorelin is junk, doesnt last. Peg mgf is more advance...not widely accepted to be a widely efficacious research peptide. Growth factor peps require patience and understanding, beyond simple HGH use.

HGH is less complicated, more user friendly

keep your eyes out and read about research peptides until you resume your HGH

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I have taked to my doctor about TRT due to low testosterone. He said he would rather I use HGH rather than injectable test. According to Doc it will produce similar effects with less potential sides. I'm not sure I agree.

956Vette

Awards
I have taked to my doctor about TRT due to low testosterone. He said he would rather I use HGH rather than injectable test. According to Doc it will produce similar effects with less potential sides. I'm not sure I agree.
Correct, do not seek his council any further.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
he is insane, unless possibly your IGF levels are crazily low too.

Peptides vs gh is pretty iffy, although overall from what i've seen with others peptides work better on paper, gh works better in the real world.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
i would rec a CJC1295 W/O Dac 100mcg 3X a day with GHRP-2 100mcg 3X a day for 8-10 weeks along with 30-60mcg IGF1LR3 ed

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GH hands down if you can continue to afford it.

O

onlyone

Awards
How come? GH is supposed to "recover" and "heal" your body and even make it "younger", right? I don't know at all but that just what I thought..? I want to know more though...

lbond2

lbond2

Awards
i would rec a CJC1295 W/O Dac 100mcg 3X a day with GHRP-2 100mcg 3X a day for 8-10 weeks along with 30-60mcg IGF1LR3 ed
^^^THIS FOR SURE!!!!! Except go with GHRP 6 less prolactin issues and more hunger for bulking and sustained hormone levels...

Last edited:
Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When it comes down to it I would much rather pin GH once a day then the peptides several times per day. What average person has time for that?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
When it comes down to it I would much rather pin GH once a day then the peptides several times per day. What average person has time for that?
To be honest it really isn't that much of an inconvience...just do it when you wake up, post work out, and before bed. Takes 60 sec or less to draw and pin

lbond2

lbond2

Awards
I read some article on a fourm recently that said something on the lines of this...Peptides are very promising for the future of GH not only do they boost natural GH as high as synthetic GH but peptides do not fight with some enzime (i do not knwo what the enzime is) that synthetic GH does making it more effiecent, safe, and natural...

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To be honest it really isn't that much of an inconvience...just do it when you wake up, post work out, and before bed. Takes 60 sec or less to draw and pin
I'm aware, but over time it's not as sustainable. Before bed with gh and your done. Price wise its almost the same. And I believe that peptide quality is poor in comparison to gh out there.

Jmho

dirtwarrior

dirtwarrior

Awards
Is there a IGF with a lasting 1/2 life so pinning every 2 days or once a week is effective

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When it comes to GHRP, Ipamorelin is the most selective agonist, no prolactin, cortisol or hunger sides. Stacked with CJC no DAC it's real good, worth a try. I like higher doses though...

O

onlyone

Awards
I'm aware, but over time it's not as sustainable. Before bed with gh and your done. Price wise its almost the same. And I believe that peptide quality is poor in comparison to gh out there.

Jmho
I thought bed fore bed injections interfere with your natural GH production? and that first thing in the morning was better?