IGF-1(LR3) or IGF-1 (DES)???

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay im confused, i have read DES is 10x stronger than LR3 due to it not being binded by the hormone that binds IGF-1 but it also has an extremely short half life, wheras IGF-1 LR3 has a longer half life but can be bound- rendoring it useless, which one is better? Im looking to do a longer cycle of it(3 months or more?)

hugeswole

hugeswole

Awards
Loved the Lr3. I have the same question, anyone try the DES?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Bump/ schwellington im also looking into running igf I thunk DES is more site specific and has very low chances of stomach growth. Do u have any more knowledge I have so manybqueations on this. AMs igf section is low on ppl

iron viking

Awards
Igf1lr3 is the better option, but in low dose, as big bloated permagut IS PERMANENT !!!

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
That's why Il probably go with 3x a wk 40mcg DES. Its quick and low dose and only 3x a wk. Should be good

iron viking

Awards
Iv always had better results from igf1lr3 over DES igf,
As it stays active longer, the trick is to get it to bind to muscle receptors and not receptors in the intestine,
Therefore shoot small muscles with no more than 20-40mcg split bilateral, straight after the muscle have been worked, also do not shoot the same muscle again for at least 72 hours,

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Igf1lr3 is the better option, but in low dose, as big bloated permagut IS PERMANENT !!!
no its not! lol
i use IGF1LR3 all the time.
only one id use unless its because its out of stock then MAYBE id use the DES.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Why maybe

iron viking

Awards
no its not! lol
i use IGF1LR3 all the time.
only one id use unless its because its out of stock then MAYBE id use the DES.
Why do you say "no it's not! Lol" and then agree with me that igf1lr3 is the better option as I said ?
Lol

kc777

kc777

Banned
Awards
bump... I've been doing a TON of reading on IGF lately and all I can say is that this stuff is very complicated. Very interested to hear what you guys have to say about this. Also can you guys, that have them, please post sources? There is so much conflicting data out there and I think it's because of the studies preformed, not necessarily the IGF, i.e. the effects on rats is different from pigs and also possibly humans. Still a neophyte with this stuff and want to learn more.

iron viking

Awards
bump... I've been doing a TON of reading on IGF lately and all I can say is that this stuff is very complicated. Very interested to hear what you guys have to say about this. Also can you guys, that have them, please post sources? There is so much conflicting data out there and I think it's because of the studies preformed, not necessarily the IGF, i.e. the effects on rats is different from pigs and also possibly humans. Still a neophyte with this stuff and want to learn more.
You are right, there has not been published much research on humans when it comes to igf1 or most of the other peptides like frag HGH.
The knowledge I have is from talking to other bodybuilders I have meet at competitions or other competing bodybuilders from the gym where I train. Also the guy who own the gym where I train, have a Dr in body bio chemistry, very knowledgeable, also he personally know's people right at the top of our game ( ex olympia's ect).
Always be careful what you read on places like this, I have read many crazy statements, by people I doubt have ever tried or experienced what they write about.

hectorbrown

Awards
DES is way better IMO bang 40mcg bi lat pre-wo on muscles worked then do 40-60mcg mgf on the same muscles post. Cycle one month on one month off.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Wow si yesterday I shot 25mcg in each bicep the pump was ok felt easier to consitrate on bicep and less goji tendon involment, buy here is the crazy part I swear I thought I ivertrained my biceps but today I woke up and they weren't even sore!!!!!!!! Also I used heavier weights with ease! I never felt this recovery even with tren ace

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Blew my mind! No soreness!

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
What do you guys think you're seeing results off of? IBE is stating des is fake

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
IBE also has a HUGE track of shady business

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
Ha great, ppl like that ruin it for the rest of us

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Yes when 1000s of ppl get results all of a sudden its bunk ...... ok lmfao

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
you must be one of the 1000 of the stupid ones that used bunk DES and don't believe test results or just to stupid to understand them...lol
Yes when 1000s of ppl get results all of a sudden its bunk ...... ok lmfao

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
IbE talking about bunk..... LOL

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
just because back in 2006 our epi tested out as tren? this is 2011 bro we have learn alot since then. thats all you got.. try again.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Im not going to get into an argument. We all are entitled to our opinions, and I have many reasons for mine.

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
There's a whole thread on another board devoted to the subject, and we are all entitled to our opinions, im with Jasen on this

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd go with DES for muscle growth, more site specific and better binding for hyperplasia.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tobias Sherman IGF-1/GH 16
IGF-1/GH 2
Anabolics 1
Supplements 3
Supplements 0