IGF-1 RESULTS THREAD!!!

1. Banned

IGF-1 RESULTS THREAD!!!

I am starting MR's igf-1 next week for five weeks at 80mcg/day the first week along with 5 I.U's Insulin (Humulin-R) Post workout, with 75mg fina/day, Week 2 100mcg/day IGF-1 , 10 I.U.'s 'slin pw and 115mg fina/day, Week 3 same as week two, Week four same as week 1, week five no more fina, 40/mcg day IGF-1, 5i.u.'s 'slin pw will taper down until at 20mcg igf-1 day and 1i.u. of slin, I'll definitely keep you guys updated on my results.

2. Registered User

Dont taper the fina keep it constant
  3. Registered User

Great!

Quote Originally Posted by SyntholMan
    I am starting MR's igf-1 next week for five weeks at 80mcg/day the first week along with 5 I.U's Insulin (Humulin-R) Post workout, with 75mg fina/day, Week 2 100mcg/day IGF-1 , 10 I.U.'s 'slin pw and 115mg fina/day, Week 3 same as week two, Week four same as week 1, week five no more fina, 40/mcg day IGF-1, 5i.u.'s 'slin pw will taper down until at 20mcg igf-1 day and 1i.u. of slin, I'll definitely keep you guys updated on my results.
    I have the same cycle planned for next month. Along with some M04HN. I will be interested in seeing the results.
    •   

4. Registered User

good luck i'll be following
  5. Banned

I was wondering if Fina makes your hair fall out, In the 96 world anabolic review it says Parabolan doesn't convert to DHT, and that is the same basic chemical as Fina, some people say it does, some say it doesn't, But i'll be taking it with IGF-1 so I guess it will kind of offset the hair loss , am i right?
  6. Registered User

i think it depends on if your prone to mpb...it would vary from person to person but your thoughts do seem correct syntholman..spiro i think might help with hairloss with fina and 1test..atleat it would be your best bet..

I was wondering if Fina makes your hair fall out, In the 96 world anabolic review it says Parabolan doesn't convert to DHT, and that is the same basic chemical as Fina, some people say it does, some say it doesn't, But i'll be taking it with IGF-1 so I guess it will kind of offset the hair loss , am i right?
    High IGF-1 concentrations along with high concentrations of test actually make the problem worse. Using IGF-1 alone particularly during PCT is your best bet for hair regrowth and maintaining gains....

Now I don't know if this means Testosterone and IGF-1 are only the bad combos or IGF-1 along with any/other AAS is as well. But test/IGF is definately a no go...

Hair loss is possible with any drug, they just effect everybody differently...even if it's not reduced through the 5AR. Some will lose on fina, some won't. I've even heard of guys losing from deca and not from test...go figure..
  8. Banned

Dave Palumbo swears up and down that DHT is not responsible for hair loss, he thinks it is reduced blood flow to the scalp. His reason behind this is that when we're going through puberty we have more DHT in our system than ever , and our hair should fall out then if it's gonna fall out from DHT, make any sense?? Personally, I think it has to do with a few more factors than just DHT, mainly genetics, hell, there's always hair transplants!
  9. Banned

OKAY, DAY1 on IGF-1, FINA, and SLIN STACK, took 20mcg subcutaneously in the A.M. followed by slin 5iu's PW and 20mcg spot injections PW of igf-1, took in 420 grams protein very clean bulking diet , i feel a little muscle fullness as of right now, mainly I think because of the 300 plus grams of carbs I took in. Feeling fine, but very tired
  10. Running with the Big Boys

Sorry but when it comes to Dave P's scientific knowledge... I kinda have to look really close at what he is saying..
  11. Banned

Bump on the Dave Palumbo comment...this is the same guy that said DHEA would make women gain a ton of muscle...he's kind of a goon.
  12. Banned

If DHT is not at all responsible, then are localized and systemic DHT blockers the only things that work in multiple scientific trials?
  13. Banned

yeah, i've read some of his stuff in muscular development and it seems like he's not really too scientific, anyway, day 2 on my 5 week cycle I upped the dose of 'slin to 8i.u.'s pw, I've been eating a ton of clean foods, and my protein intake again was around 400g, my bodyweight was up 2lbs. when I got to the gym, bf was tested and it was the same, most of the weight i think is the enormous intake of water and the slin storing carbs in my muscles. I feel alot fuller, the psychological edge when you're on a cycle is amazing. I had the best workout of my life today. I definitely feel something already, but who can tell this early on???
  14. Banned

okay, i'm on day 4 now and check this out, bodyweight is up 8lbs. YES, 8lbs. My arms have gained about a 1/4 to half an inch. Alot of this could be due to the fact I haven't taken any kind of AAS or anything else for like over a year, and my arms were once a full inch bigger than they are now, maybe it's the muscle memory kicking in or something, I don't know, I know that my pumps are insane and they HURT like hell.
  15. IBE Representative
    Board Sponsor

you're up 8 lbs by day 4?

How much do you USUALLY eat, when not on igf-1?

This is not knocking you whatsoever, so please dont take it as a flame. I'm just real curious.
  16. Banned

I sware to you man, I can't believe it, i am NOT claiming that is all muscle tissue, of course it could be the 'slin storing carbs or some other factor i'm not aware of, Off cycle i usually stay around the same bf % , I'd say I never go over 3,000 cals/day moderate carbs high protein low fat, I'd say now i'm taking in around 4,000 with 420-450 grams of protein/day, i just got my bf % tested, and it's the same
  17. IBE Representative
    Board Sponsor

I sware to you man, I can't believe it, i am NOT claiming that is all muscle tissue, of course it could be the 'slin storing carbs or some other factor i'm not aware of, Off cycle i usually stay around the same bf % , I'd say I never go over 3,000 cals/day moderate carbs high protein low fat, I'd say now i'm taking in around 4,000 with 420-450 grams of protein/day, i just got my bf % tested, and it's the same
    no i'm not knocking you at all! please dont think i am, i completely believe you.

But you did gain 6lbs in 2 days, lol

So i was just trying to figure out what it could be. Goodluck w/ the rest of your cycle bro.
  18. IBE Representative
    Board Sponsor

BTW-8iu's of slin while on igf-1 is no joke, take care of yourself man.
  19. Banned

yeah, I haven't felt any sides from the slin yet, of course I am taking a carbo force immediately afterwards, with a protein shake with honey which is 130 grams of carbs, what I like about the carbo force, it gives you immediate carbs and long lasting at the same time
  20. Registered User

Hair loss is caused by an immune system reaction to circulating DHT.
    All men have DHT in theor blood streams, its just that certain people are pre disposed to have follicles that minituarise (Andrgenic alopecia ) when the DHT reaches sesnitive follicles.

There are plenty of products that do all types of things, some stop alpha 5 reductase convert to t to dht, some block dht in the blood and others at the scalp ( topical)

This idiot who suggests DHT isn't a factor is a moron. what many don't realise is that because we are dealing with an immune reaction there are many many factors that contribute to MPB. Eliminating all DHt is almost impossible so people try to do that in part as well as protesome inhibitors, BMP's and growth stimulants like minoxidil, the list is endless

if anyone is interested i have just started using a chemical called RU58841.
    this compound is ultra expensive over $120 a month!!!, but it should offer a much better chnce of success than anything else.
    It is made by a lab in china and its not commercialy available.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.

if anyone is interested i have just started using a chemical called RU58841.
    this compound is ultra expensive over $120 a month!!!, but it should offer a much better chnce of success than anything else.
    It is made by a lab in china and its not commercialy available.
    Today 04:14 PM
    I heard that RU goes bad after a month, any truth?
  22. Registered User

Maybe in a solution, though it hasn't been proven yet.

We will see if its either a very delicate compound that needs to be handled carefully, ( low temperature, no light or moisture) or maybe we will find its not such a potent anti androgen.

i am mixing mine up weekly, its a hassle but its the safest way.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.

Maybe in a solution, though it hasn't been proven yet.

We will see if its either a very delicate compound that needs to be handled carefully, ( low temperature, no light or moisture) or maybe we will find its not such a potent anti androgen.

i am mixing mine up weekly, its a hassle but its the safest way.
    No the powder itself. I have read quite a few people have had problems with it being effective after a month, even when mixing a little bit at a time. And quite a few of these people said that during the first month it works great, then less so. But when they got a new shippment and the first month it's great again.

SyntholMan after anotherweek, please post progress?

Hopefully, you aren't in a permanent coma from the slin? j/k :-D
  25. Registered User

No the powder itself. I have read quite a few people have had problems with it being effective after a month, even when mixing a little bit at a time. And quite a few of these people said that during the first month it works great, then less so. But when they got a new shippment and the first month it's great again.

I did hear a few people mention that, though i thought the main problems came from those who would mix up 1 months worth at a time.
    where di you find this info?
    i assume you follow some hairloss forums closely ( like I do) as not many people are using RU.
    I will keep you updated though.

another thing is many were getting odd orders, ( the guy would make a big batch and sell it in lots) so their RU could have been 6 months old.
    time will tell though.
  26. Banned

okay it's the end of week two my weight is up 17 lbs. I have gained a full inch on my arms and on my calves and chest has gained an inch and a half, bodyfat is slightly lower
  27. Registered User

17 lbs???? Ill be curious to see how much you retain. Good luck bro!

Holy crap man, that's nuts....that slin/IGF combo is doing you very good along with the increased cals....keep it up man...

ALso, I've heard some pretty good things about htat "RU" stuff as well. Nothing first hand though....
  29. Banned

well from what i've heard retention is pretty good with this stuff, however you guys have to realize I have been alot bigger before I got hurt, and I haven't done a cycle in awhile so i'm thinking muscle memory has alot to do with the majority of my gains
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. L3 IGF Results Thread - PC1
    By PC1 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 02-23-2008, 01:09 PM
  2. Superdrol Results Thread!!! Post em'
    By JordyRoc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-12-2005, 05:36 PM
  3. MR's igf results...
    By bullfx in forum IGF-1/GH