- 05-25-2011, 09:19 AM
I've looked around and seen a number of things, I even used the peptide calculator, but it kept telling me I had different numbers on the spike then what I had, ie. said I had 50 tick marks but I have 100.
So my question is
5mg in 2ml bac would make 5000mcg/2=2500mcg/ml /10=250mcg per 10 units, or first large line
2mg in 2ml bac would make 2000mcg/2=1000mcg/ml /10=100mcg per 10 units, or first large line.
Look right guys? Thanks in advance.
- 05-25-2011, 11:45 AM
- 05-25-2011, 02:19 PM
If you're using a 1cc Insulin Syringe then you only have 50 tick marks. Each tick mark equals 2ui's for 100 units
(2mg) - mix with 2ml BW, tick mark #5 = 100mcg dose
(5mg) - mix with 2ml BW, tick mark #2 = 100mcg dose
05-25-2011, 04:18 PM
I counted 100, 9 little dashes then the 10, 9 little dashes then the 20, all the way to 10. Am I just misunderstanding what you are saying and this is the same? So tick mark 5 is before the 10?
05-25-2011, 06:44 PM
05-27-2011, 09:17 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By AntonG42O in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-12-2010, 03:15 PM
- By Aggravated in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-06-2008, 05:44 PM
- By pistonpump in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 03-31-2008, 12:56 PM
- By Grant in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 1Last Post: 02-06-2005, 07:02 AM
- By jminis in forum Training ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 06-16-2004, 11:19 PM