Prohormone

  1. New Member
    sohail28's Avatar
    Stats
    5'2"  125 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    44
    Level
    1
    Lv. Percent
    15%

    Prohormone


    Just curious, what is the best pro-hormone out there? Also, has anyone tried MagnaMass.

  2. New Member
    whytknyt05's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    65
    Rep Power
    101
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    25.79%

    Bump; great topic
  3. New Member
    MAX.MAREK's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    53
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    25.41%

    PH are junk. they do more harm then good. id recommend taking real stuff. avoid PHs at all costs.
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    bashman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,214
    Rep Power
    1498
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    71.59%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    MAhhhhh
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  5. Advanced Member
    rsnake21's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Age
    31
    Posts
    686
    Rep Power
    80467
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    43.76%

    im having success with halotest.
  6. New Member
    greekgeorge's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    420
    Rep Power
    277
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    31.22%

    the best is any superdrol clone, lot of sides but its a four week cycle-get over the sides
  7. New Member
    MAX.MAREK's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    53
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    25.41%

    all pro-hormone gains will be gone within a few weeks after your done. waste of time, money, and liver function LOL
  8. New Member
    whytknyt05's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    65
    Rep Power
    101
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    25.79%

    I know this is off topic and I dont want to hijack this thread; but are pro-hormones even considered a peptide? Or a Pro-Peptide?
  9. Professional Member
    Torobestia's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,199
    Rep Power
    141051
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    99.92%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by whytknyt05 View Post
    I know this is off topic and I dont want to hijack this thread; but are pro-hormones even considered a peptide? Or a Pro-Peptide?
    Not really. Prohormones in this context refer to steroidal or pro-steroidal compounds (derived from steroids, which are derived from cholesterol, which is a type of lipid). Peptides can also hormones, but they are made of amino acids, which is a different class of compounds than cholesterol (lipid).
  10. New Member
    whytknyt05's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    65
    Rep Power
    101
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    25.79%

    Quote Originally Posted by Torobestia View Post
    Not really. Prohormones in this context refer to steroidal or pro-steroidal compounds (derived from steroids, which are derived from cholesterol, which is a type of lipid). Peptides can also hormones, but they are made of amino acids, which is a different class of compounds than cholesterol (lipid).
    So in your opinion where would their threads go? I see pro-hormones listed under aas, gear, and peptides.

    Its like the SARMS, ostagain ect.... They're not a peptide but I always see them listed under peps.

    Does a new forum/thread section for these need to be created?
    I use www.pepcalculator for all my peptide questions
  11. Professional Member
    Torobestia's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,199
    Rep Power
    141051
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    99.92%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by whytknyt05 View Post
    So in your opinion where would their threads go? I see pro-hormones listed under aas, gear, and peptides.

    Its like the SARMS, ostagain ect.... They're not a peptide but I always see them listed under peps.

    Does a new forum/thread section for these need to be created?
    Not really. SARMs are anabolics essentially, with some androgenic effects, too, so I can see them going under the Anabolics section. I think most use this particular forum (IGF-1/GH) to discuss an array of experimental chemicals, anyways, which is why you see a host of ostarine threads here.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-09-2009, 07:55 PM
  2. Want to use a prohormone
    By dead game 43 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-05-2009, 10:29 AM
  3. Best AAS or Prohormone for lbm?
    By Fuego in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-06-2008, 01:51 AM
  4. ProHormone Recovery or ProHormone alternative
    By Guest in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-25-2005, 01:10 AM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-24-2003, 11:33 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in