Problems post Ostarine!? HELP

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.79%

Problems post Ostarine!? HELP

Finished a 7 week Ostarine run about 2 weeks ago and i知 getting some sides i知 worried about.

starting a few weeks before ostatine and ending a couple of weeks before i was taking Stoked/Testapro.

but a couple of weeks into the cycle i almost completely lost my sex drive, but towards the end it came back so i was not worried.

well now 2 weeks later im feeling ****ty, nips are sensitive and looking slightly puffy, and my nuts feel like they are hanging lower almost soft feeling.. very strange to me. and now my sex drive is decreasing again....

I ran it for 7 weeks at 25mg/day.

I知 really worried about this already started taking stoked yesterday because it was the only thing i had around.

question is what do i need to take? i will probably get bloodwork done next week, but i want to order something to start asap just incase.

i was thinking either erase/testapro
    or so i need something stronger? like torem?

need opinions asap! thanks

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.87%

Hey dude I know nothing about ostarine but it sounds to me like you are shut down, Someone more qualified than me should chime in but my advice is to jump into post cycle therapy right now, hopfully you have some stuff on hand for that?
    for while bodily training is of some value, godliness is of value in every way, as it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come 1 Tim 4:8
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.79%

Nope thats the problem, i thought i did my research and didn稚 think i would need any PCT for ostatine, so i didn稚 have anything. Guess i知 an idiot should have had SOMETHING just incase..

so now im just taking stoked (its all i have) waiting until i know what exactly to order.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.79%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

OP: If your nuts are hanging LOWER, that's a good thing. They ascend (go up) and get smaller in size when they are adversely affected from exogenous hormone use.

Also, your dosing schedule is typical; nothing extreme and 7 weeks isn't that long. From what I've been reading about SARMS and the requirement of PCT; it seems to be suggested more often than not now. Run a 3-4 week mild course of Clomid. Can't hurt if you're concerned.

Some mild testicular atrophy or shutdown is "possible" but I'd imagine you will recover fully fairly easily.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.79%

Ok so u think Clomid is the best bet? i thought erase and a natty test booster would been enough??

but how would u dose the clomid? sorry for all the questions was just not expecting to need a PCT for ostatine

Thanks!

EDIT:
    ........ I think i want to run either clomid or tamox. and add in an estrogen blocker and maybe a test booster.. if im gonna run it i might as well just play it safe and cover all areas..

so u say clomid..

what would be best to stack with it.. erase or torem.? and should i add in a natty test booster?
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.79%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Overkill bro! Big time

If I were you, I'd run a short cycle of 50 mg clomid for 2-3 weeks then 25 mg clomid for 2-3 weeks (4-6 weeks)

Done

Quote Originally Posted by who281 View Post
    I think i want to run either clomid or tamox. and add in an estrogen blocker and maybe a test booster.. if im gonna run it i might as well just play it safe and cover all areas..

so u say clomid..

what would be best to stack with it.. erase or torem.? and should i add in a natty test booster?
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.79%

hahaha alright alright ill just do that then..

Thanks for the help man appreciate it!
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.54%

Daa.
    Stats
    6'3"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.49%

Run Torem 90 60 60
    or clomid 50 50 50
    or Daa 3g for 20 days
    Sarms do suppress t levels, read that in many logs
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  178 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.85%

I used Ostarine for 6 weeks at 15mg then took 4 weeks off (no PCT) then did 8 weeks (4 @ 15mg, 4 @ 25mg)

Worst sides where lots of acne, ED, insomnia.

I did a blood test for total testosterone after I finished the Ostarine in Feb 2011 and it was in the low 100's from ~600 that I was a couple of months before. I am currently doing 20mg nolva and 25mg clomid for 45 days, I am feeling much better now and waiting for my new blood tests to come out.

Ostarine can suppress.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.79%

see this is what im worried about.... my sex drive is slowlyyyy coming back around.. but i am positive i have low test... (got a doc app this week)

will order torem this week to for sure.. but will the torem alone take care of the low test levels too? or should i take something else with this?
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  178 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.85%

Quote Originally Posted by who281 View Post
    see this is what im worried about.... my sex drive is slowlyyyy coming back around.. but i am positive i have low test... (got a doc app this week)

will order torem this week to for sure.. but will the torem alone take care of the low test levels too? or should i take something else with this?

I used Toremifene in the past with good results. But I was never shut down like this before, even from prohormone use (HDrol). The combination of low dose nolva and clomid has worked wonders. If you have low HDL or a high LDL to HDL ratio I would add 1g of niacin (I use Slo-Niacin). And also make sure you get sufficient saturated fats from good sources like meats, coconut oil, olive oil, avocados, pistachios, etc.

I cant post links yet, but search for this in google:
    Clomiphene citrate effects on testosterone/estrogen ratio in male hypogonadism

Thats where I got the 25mg dose of Clomid.
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.64%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Markusrulezzz View Post
    Run Torem 90 60 60
    or clomid 50 50 50
    or Daa 3g for 20 days
    Sarms do suppress t levels, read that in many logs

The sad thing is, many people have been testing these supposed Sarms, and a lot of them are just suspended DBOL. =\ The more I read about them, the less I trust.
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.64%

Quote Originally Posted by micharch View Post
    I used Ostarine for 6 weeks at 15mg then took 4 weeks off (no PCT) then did 8 weeks (4 @ 15mg, 4 @ 25mg)

Worst sides where lots of acne, ED, insomnia.

I did a blood test for total testosterone after I finished the Ostarine in Feb 2011 and it was in the low 100's from ~600 that I was a couple of months before. I am currently doing 20mg nolva and 25mg clomid for 45 days, I am feeling much better now and waiting for my new blood tests to come out.

Ostarine can suppress.
    Sarms are not supposed to be androgenic (they promote anabolism without androgenic sides), you could have had something else in there instead I am betting. They don't convert to DHT and are tissue specific, so they shouldn't have these side effects. People, make sure you 110% trust your source. Personally, I wouldn't touch these.

Most of the well known people running logs on this stuff are affiliated with the RC's in someway. Buyer beware.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.33%

I had the exact same symptoms in February after I took the Osta from a the supplier whose a lot like a steel lizard....anyway, the cycle sucked and I lost all sex drive. test had plummeted and took 50 ml of Clomid and was feeling a lot better in a week. not sure what was in it, but it definitely suppressed. try some clomid for a couple and then an AI for a week. should set you straight (no pun intended).
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

stay away from this sarm crap in pct. im not a fan of it during than, seems to do more harm than good IME
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.79%

ya i知 worried now what i got wasn稚 osta... but i think im going to run torem with erase for a few weeks...

just need to find a more trusted RC
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.85%

Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post
    The sad thing is, many people have been testing these supposed Sarms, and a lot of them are just suspended DBOL. =\ The more I read about them, the less I trust.
    yeah man....sarms are not going to suppress hardly at all if any.

There are fly by night companies that are suspending cheap anabolics and selling it as sarms. If the price seems to good to be true. Its is. Sarms are not easy to produce and that keeps the prices higher.

Buy from a reputable source and u will be fine. The banner that pops up here is the only place I get mine.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.54%

Quote Originally Posted by junkyarddogzz View Post
    yeah man....sarms are not going to suppress hardly at all if any.

There are fly by night companies that are suspending cheap anabolics and selling it as sarms. If the price seems to good to be true. Its is. Sarms are not easy to produce and that keeps the prices higher.

Buy from a reputable source and u will be fine. The banner that pops up here is the only place I get mine.
    ^^ You got it. If u do buy some of this cheap crap, definitely get ready and have a pct ready to go.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.36%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Yeah already done a cycle of SARMS, no sides at all. This stuff is around $150 for a bottle and I don't think I would trust too much lower than that
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.56%

This is pretty alarming info. I am just getting ready to run a Ostarine recomp in a few weeks...Good thing is I have nolva and clomid on hand. I guess I might just do a Osta/PH/Erase stack for 6 weeks and run a normal pct afterwards...
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  147 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.07%

Who, I am currently running osta (the blue bottle from S.S.). I am starting week 4 at 12.5 a day. Can you PM me what kind of osta your running so we can compare? Thanks.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  178 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.85%

Mine was from a Chemist that ends with X ...
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.83%

I had the same stuff as micharch and had some pretty bad estrogen related sides starting after 3.5 weeks. Taking letro 1/.5/.25 with clomid 25/25/25 and after that nolva 20/10/10. Threw the rest of the bottle out.
  25. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.29%

I doubt its a pct issue requiring SERMS if your nuts are hanging low, normally that's a sign of excess testosterone and low estrogen (too low) I get this same feeling, low sex drive etc. plus heavy nuts if I take too much of an AI like Erase. If you couldnt find your nuts, then Id be inclined to agree with serms.. but again this is 100x overkill for a SARM.

I would give DAA a shot for 12 day pulse, as this will boost both hormones and hopefully balance you out.

Are you sure it was a SARM and not just a liquidized AI or crap ATD? guessing you cant say where you go it?

hopefully youve not been taken to the dark side without your knowing!
  26. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.91%

Used ostanish in pct at 20 mg for 4 weeks no sides except increased gains vascular and fullness. Sex drive was through the roof. S4 is what has the ability to suppress. Well I just got s4 and GW from elitemuscles the same company that sells ostanish. Off the hook. Ostanish should not produce any androgen related side effects. None. Sounds like you took something else. It wasn't ostarine.
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.42%

Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Used ostanish in pct at 20 mg for 4 weeks no sides except increased gains vascular and fullness. Sex drive was through the roof. S4 is what has the ability to suppress. Well I just got s4 and GW from elitemuscles the same company that sells ostanish. Off the hook. Ostanish should not produce any androgen related side effects. None. Sounds like you took something else. It wasn't ostarine.
    Have you ever ran GW from EM? If so how was it?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Does anyone else have guy problems with protein post workout?
    By TheNinja in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-22-2007, 08:39 AM
  2. Dbol Post Problems
    By zARLINGo20 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-01-2007, 06:49 PM
  3. 1 Year post cycle problems...
    By yessir66 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-05-2005, 01:35 AM
  4. post cycle problems