Do you think too many guys think GH is the end all-be all?

CoorsLight126

CoorsLight126

Awards
Honestly, I've only ran GH a couple times before, could never afford to stay on it as long as I wanted to. Maybe 16-20 wks? But I have friends who use it religiously. Now, obviously the stuff works, but a lot of guys I see using it seem to be getting these guts with not a huge increase in muscle size elsewhere. I mean nothing dramatic that would make me want to use it at such high dosages. And it seems like by the time any major size is gained off it its too late, the gut starts poking out. I think if I was to get back on it then it'd be for wellness and fat loss properties, but at only 30 yrs old I'm not sure that 2-3 iu's/day would even be worth the $$ yet. I'd like to hear some of your guys input on GH, open to all opinions and please, constructive criticism. thanx

PhenomHCL

Awards
Yeah it seems quite a lot of people believe in the HGH shots as apposed to GHRP/GHRH.
When i visit places like other steroid forums, mostly there is logs on the "HGH" and not on the GHRP, and yeah, from reading logs studies, and posts, continued HGH shots take up to 6 months to see results, a lot of people seem to sleep on the secret weapons GHRP and GHRH.

And HGH could shut down your own endogeneous GH production, correct?, whereas GHRP/GHRH does not, i dont get how people would opt to use HGH over that, but then again, i dont have a large surplus of money to spend on HGH, so i cant try it, but from what ive read on forums and pubmed, and hope to try in the coming weeks, GHRP and GHRH compounds, definitely seem to be a secret weapon, for its abilities to generate large amounts of GH, allowing the liver to produce IGF-1, giving you bigger and stronger muscles, stronger bones, making you taller and also its neurogenesis effects making your more intelligent and increasing your I.Q.

Just my 0.02 :).