First Cycle, CJC-1295 suggestions please

tjay23

Awards
First off I'll introduce myself. I have finally gotten to the age where I feel comfortable to give a cycle a shot. I am currently looking at CJC-1295 which is very appealing to me with its long half life, and the fact that I would be good with 2 injections a week. I have been lifting for 4 years now. I am 5'6 165lbs on a cut. I was up around 184 at the highest part of my bulk almost 3 months ago. I'm currently at 10.2% bf goal is 180 at 10-12%
My lifts aren't bad for my size but nothing amazing, 260 bench and deadlift and squat are around 315.

I am no expert but have been reading posts and articles on CJC-1295 on and off for a few months. Some of the stuff I dont understand being new to forum terms and not having a huge base knowledge of profiles of many of the drugs mentioned.

I'm not looking for an expensive cycle, just something to get my feet wet. So I've been thinking of running
CJC-1295 .5mg twice a week
and I heard that if you mix it with Galantamine its supposed to increase the effects of it, as a cheap method of doing so.

I read that off a forum so not sure completely on the accuracy of that. I was looking at Galantamind (Galantamine), 90 Capsules sold on amazon, not sure if those would do the trick?

My Calorie Intake is around 2200-2420(2420 being goal) now for my cut, will probably raise is up to around 2500-2700 to maintain and bulk up a bit, will differ depending on results and my bodyfat, trying to stay under 12%

Any suggestions or any knowledge you guys can spread will be greatly appreciated, criticism is ok as long as its constructive :) thanks guys

animalized

Awards
One thing you didn't mention about the CJC-1295 is if you planned on going WITH DAC or without, but judging by your suggested dosage looks like WITH DAC.

One thing to consider is, WITH DAC is said to cause GH Bleed and continuous bleed of GH is bad!
Also, my understanding is that the without DAC version better mimics the body's natural GH secretion, which is more pulse-like rather than steady-flow.

diesel7

Awards
Stay away from the dac version. You dont want constant gh bleed. Just need the pulses for better results. Besides how old are you? If your to young you may not see the results your after.

tjay23

Awards
I was thinking with DAC just so I could do it twice a week. I just read up on what you said about the bleed. Anyone know if a cycle of this 4-5 weeks long would cause any damage? I couldnt find any strait answers while goggling around.

tjay23

Awards
Stay away from the dac version. You dont want constant gh bleed. Just need the pulses for better results. Besides how old are you? If your to young you may not see the results your after.
sorry to double post if they does. I posted right after you. I'm about to turn 23 this month and that seems like the time most start out, how are the effects different then age? just because levels are usually higher when younger anyways?

diesel7

Awards
Probably no damage, maybe some desensitization, but its advised against. I wouldnt mess with it personally. But I have been researching it for quite a while now.

diesel7

Awards
sorry to double post if they does. I posted right after you. I'm about to turn 23 this month and that seems like the time most start out, how are the effects different then age? just because levels are usually higher when younger anyways?
Yes, as you get older gh levels decline. Im 30, and seeing good results now. At your age, it wouldnt hurt to try it. When you hit 25 your levels start dropping. Then again at my age, they get worse, and so on.

tjay23

Awards
thanks for the help, repped, I'm going to look a little more into the DAC and see if a short cycle is ok, because where i do believe you 100% that non-DAC would be better, i just dont think i can get a solid 3 injection times in a day which seems like what has to be done with non-dac.

diesel7

Awards
For optimal results it does. But the dac version might be ok for a while. I dont see why it wouldnt. Just dont use it as long as the non dac version.

tjay23

Awards
Do you know if you mix Galantamine with CJC-1295 Non-DAC if it makes a difference or if its just on the CJC-1295 w/ DAC

also are the 3 recommended doses of Non-Dac usually just because they are stacked with another used 3 times a day or is it best for Non-Dac to be 3 times a day even by itself?

tjay23

Awards
if i did use cjc-1295 no dac would 75mcg x 3 times a day and ghrp-2 200mcg x 3 times a day be enough?

PhenomHCL

Awards
You should use CJC 1295 (w/o DAC) and GHRP-2 or Hexarelin.
CJC 1295, is bad, because of the GH bleed, and it will give you a GH pulse that is more like a females GH pulse than a males.

You should do
CJC 1295 (w/o DAC) @ - 75mcgs morning, noon, pre-bed
GHRP-2 @ 75mcgs - morning, noon, pre-bed

That would be a pretty good stack.

tjay23

Awards
You should use CJC 1295 (w/o DAC) and GHRP-2 or Hexarelin.
CJC 1295, is bad, because of the GH bleed, and it will give you a GH pulse that is more like a females GH pulse than a males.

You should do
CJC 1295 (w/o DAC) @ - 75mcgs morning, noon, pre-bed
GHRP-2 @ 75mcgs - morning, noon, pre-bed

That would be a pretty good stack.
only 75mcgs of ghrp-2? i dont mind doing up to 200mcg because the package deal i'd be getting comes with more ghrp-2, is it bad to use more ghrp-2 then cjc-1295?

also i see you did a lot of height research, and thoughts on this stack helping me or my brother grow? I'm 22 hes 18 Also saw your posts about ghenerate

PhenomHCL

Awards
only 75mcgs of ghrp-2? i dont mind doing up to 200mcg because the package deal i'd be getting comes with more ghrp-2, is it bad to use more ghrp-2 then cjc-1295?

also i see you did a lot of height research, and thoughts on this stack helping me or my brother grow? I'm 22 hes 18 Also saw your posts about ghenerate
Well if your 22, you will still definitely grow taller, since your young, and yes your bro will grow aswell, we're the same age. :p
Yes, 200mcg would be overkill and a waste of money imo :).

Since it's best to dose it at 1mcg/kg, and anything over 100mcg from the studies seem to not be really worth it and some where you didnt even get any GH output when using it at higher doses.

75mcgs x 3 times a day, would be a really potent dose for your body weight, im lighter than you, but i'll be using something like that aswell.

Hexarelin can also be dosed at 1.5mcgs, but imo 1mcg/kg would be the best, since you can use it for longer, and you'll still gain, plus your body won't get desensitized to it.

But the main reason why i wouldn't use Hexarelin 3 times a day is because the pineal gland becomes de-sensitized to it, then you'll need to take a break, but ive also read studies where the gland doesn't get desensitized to it, so think about that, theres no rush.

So the best dosage would be Hexarelin once a day, for the pi3k stimulation, GHRP-2 for the main GH production and CJC 1295 (no DAC) for pulse amplification.
Couple that with fluoride blockers like Iodine,Potassium, Multis, Calcium, Niacin and Melatonin tablets, aswell as PRL/Cortisol blockers, and you have a very powerful stack :D.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
Probably no damage, maybe some desensitization, but its advised against. I wouldnt mess with it personally. But I have been researching it for quite a while now.
thats why you take something with huperazine A in it :)

tjay23

Awards
Well if your 22, you will still definitely grow taller, since your young, and yes your bro will grow aswell, we're the same age. :p
Yes, 200mcg would be overkill and a waste of money imo :).

Since it's best to dose it at 1mcg/kg, and anything over 100mcg from the studies seem to not be really worth it and some where you didnt even get any GH output when using it at higher doses.

75mcgs x 3 times a day, would be a really potent dose for your body weight, im lighter than you, but i'll be using something like that aswell.

Hexarelin can also be dosed at 1.5mcgs, but imo 1mcg/kg would be the best, since you can use it for longer, and you'll still gain, plus your body won't get desensitized to it.

But the main reason why i wouldn't use Hexarelin 3 times a day is because the pineal gland becomes de-sensitized to it, then you'll need to take a break, but ive also read studies where the gland doesn't get desensitized to it, so think about that, theres no rush.

So the best dosage would be Hexarelin once a day, for the pi3k stimulation, GHRP-2 for the main GH production and CJC 1295 (no DAC) for pulse amplification.
Couple that with fluoride blockers like Iodine,Potassium, Multis, Calcium, Niacin and Melatonin tablets, aswell as PRL/Cortisol blockers, and you have a very powerful stack :D.
Thanks, so me and my brother taking the same products will be ok even though age difference? Multivitamin will cover the potassium, calcium, Iodine, Niacin. So i'd just need melatonin tabs and a PRL/Cortisol Blocker. I found some cortisol blockers but whats PRL?

PhenomHCL

Awards
PRL = Prolactin
And bro, the Multi-vitamin, may have the potassium, calcium, iodine etc, BUT, you NEED these compounds SEPERATELY on top of the multi, so ie -

When you brush your teeth/shower take this straight after, to get rid of fluoride that you absorbed during the shower/tooth brushing (you can avoid this if you use Tumeric power to brush your teeth tho) -

Multi Vitamin
Iodine
Potassium
Calcium
Niacin

You need to take all of those, the Multi, won't be sufficient to give you the benefits of iodine, potas, cal, and nia, as they would by themselves.

PRL = Prolactin :)

Yes the age difference won't matter, your bro will grow taller than you quicker since he's younger, but even if he becomes taller than you ,you can also reach his height :).