GHRP 6 Prolactin/cortisol question

bcmjra1

Awards
I know that studies show that GHRP-6 is supposed to raise these levels. Im 5 foot 11 205 lbs and have been dosing at 100 mcg 3 times a day an im wondering if prolactin/cortisol is something i should be worried about.

And if i should be worried about it what can i do to curb these side effects?

I know its my first post, just looking for some good input, anything is appreciated, thanks.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not sure if it does or not, but you could look at something like Lean Xtreme, topical 7-keto DHEA and some cheaper individual ingredient routes, too.

Just make sure not to "worry" about it, because otherwise you've got more cortisol to worry about ;)

whytknyt05

Awards
I know that studies show that GHRP-6 is supposed to raise these levels. Im 5 foot 11 205 lbs and have been dosing at 100 mcg 3 times a day an im wondering if prolactin/cortisol is something i should be worried about.

And if i should be worried about it what can i do to curb these side effects?

I know its my first post, just looking for some good input, anything is appreciated, thanks.
Switch to Ipamorelin and you'll be just fine. Stay away from CJC with DAC and you'll be even better. GHRP-6 is the least desirable of all the GHRPs in my opinion. GHRP-2 is a much tighter/stronger peptide. Ipamorelin is the same exact strength as GHRP-6 with no prolactin/cortisol.

I go two-three months of each. GHRP-2 then Ipamorelin then GHRP-6 or Hex then back to Ipamorelin again. I always take Ipamorelin at night thou as I dont want the hunger issues before bed.

By toggling between the GHRPs I avoid the cortisol/prolactin buildup

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't worry about it. As long as you're not exceeding the saturation dose for the peptides you should be fine. Saturation dose is 1mcg/kg of body weight.

At slightly higher doses the GHRP-6 may cause a rise in cortisol/prolactin, but it'll will still be within the normal range.

Same thing goes with GHRP-2. GHRP-2 at saturation dose or higher may produce a slight to moderate increase in prolactin & cortisol. This rise is still within the normal range although doses of 200 - 400mcg might make it the high end of the normal range.

whytknyt05

Awards
Agreed; you will go on some other boards where guys are saying you need 2000mcg of CJC or GHRP, its complete crap. The saturation dose is 100mcg; anything above that is just peeing in the wind. The only time I dose 200-400 mcg is when I use someone like one of the main board sponsors on here. Then I can get close to the 100mcg needed

bcmjra1

Awards
Thanks a lot for the information guys, much appreciated. Good to know chronic use of this wonderful compound is safe at the saturation dose! Really loving the results this peptide has been able to give me so far, healed up my joints significantly.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The saturation dose is 100mcg; anything above that is just peeing in the wind.
thats not true, the saturation dose is the point where the GH release isn't linear to the dose. Dosing 200mcg doesn't get you twice as much GH as 100mcg, but it does get you more. But dosing 100mcg does get you about twice as much as dosing 50mcg.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
thats not true, the saturation dose is the point where the GH release isn't linear to the dose. Dosing 200mcg doesn't get you twice as much GH as 100mcg, but it does get you more. But dosing 100mcg does get you about twice as much as dosing 50mcg.
I agree with this...but would venture to think at some point you're going to empty the trough if you take the dosing high enough (or dose too close together)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, definitely. I toyed with it a little with ipamorelin and the difference between 300mcg + 500mcg was still noticeable. 500mcg almost had me pass out

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
yeah, definitely. I toyed with it a little with ipamorelin and the difference between 300mcg + 500mcg was still noticeable. 500mcg almost had me pass out
Damn man I can imagine....for some reason that light headed feeling always hits me hardest when I would do the postWO dose. Just 100mcg both CJC/GHRP-2 was enough to make me want to fall over....