GHRP-6 w/ MTII

1. GHRP-6 w/ MTII

Can i combine my ghrp-6 dose and my MTII dose in the same syringe? or will it damage the peptide?

2. Really? someone must know...

3. Absolutely, a common practice. Melanotan II and GHRP-6 are fine to dose together in the same syringe
    •   

4. I agree; I combine my MOD/GHRP-2/MII in the same syringe every other day. MII is great not just for tanning but it also blunts some of the hunger that you can get from the GHRPs

5. Quote Originally Posted by whytknyt05 View Post
    I agree; I combine my MOD/GHRP-2/MII in the same syringe every other day. MII is great not just for tanning but it also blunts some of the hunger that you can get from the GHRPs
    I've actually done this before. The hunger blunting is also associated with some of the fat oxidation it provides.

6. I wasnt aware of why it did it so thanks for that information. I read a study where it was being used to blunt hunger in rats so I thought it might work on mine. It actually works and I'm surprised more people dont do this.

Fat Oxidation gives me a starting point of understanding why I get this affect from the M-II.

Similar Forum Threads

1. MTII Dosing
    By patriot37 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-13-2009, 03:54 PM
  2. Peg-GHRH, Peg MTII
    By judge-mental in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-28-2006, 11:45 AM