My GH/AAS/IGF-1 proposed cycle...

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This will be my 4th "big" cycle of AAS, first time using GH.

Overview of full cycle:
Month 1 = GH at 2 iu ED
Months 2-8 = GH at 4 iu ED, might up the dosage to 6 iu if needed.
Months 3-6 = AAS portion (described below)
Month 2+7 = Igf-1 R3

The AAS portion will look like this:
Weeks 1-14 = Test Enan (1000mg, but may do 750mg, not sure yet)
Weeks 1-14 = EQ (600mg)
Weeks 1-3+14-16 = Test prop (100 ED)

I'm going to do more research on this, as my cycle still wont be for a while but i'd rather not start the GH and igf together because i would like to see what kind of effects the GH will have on me first. Also i'd perfer to not run the juice and GH w/ the IGF because that just seems like too much stuff at once.

Last edited:
Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Looks good to me. Have you though about running tren e or just extending the tren time though? (I love fina :D)

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looks good to me. Have you though about running tren e or just extending the tren time though? (I love fina :D)
I love longterm fina also but my kidneys dont. Either way the fina is gonna have to get dropped out of the cycle, because i decided i'm going to do a 8 month GH run and i need to fund everything :D

Last edited:

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Looks good to me, very similar to mine in concept. I think the IGF-1 running around the cycle is a good idea, may be very nice with PCT

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
All that I've read states to start the IGF-1 a month after you've already started the GH. That way the GH will start to kick in the same time that you're running the IGF-1. Just like you've got it planned, so good job there.

Overall I like it too. But why such a high amount of test bro?

acecombact1

Awards
i dont understand why would people run HGH and IGF. HGH stimulate IGF production plus HGH takes long time and money to see the results. maybe cycling IGF on and off is a better idea?

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
i dont understand why would people run HGH and IGF. HGH stimulate IGF production plus HGH takes long time and money to see the results. maybe cycling IGF on and off is a better idea?

Have you used both before?

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Everything i have read regarding using both at the same time has been extremely positive to say the least.

Plus it's not too expensive, Gh at 4iu ED is running me almost around the same price per month as igf-1 at 40mcg ED.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
But why such a high amount of test bro?
I may still lower it to 750mg/wk. Buying powders is sometimes a curse for this reason, it'll cost me like $3 more for my whole cycle if i ran 1g as apposed to 750mg. I saw great results a 750mg/wk on my last cycle, so i may do that again.

I figure though since i'm doing GH (this will probabaly be the only time i do it for a LONG time, as i simply dont have the funds to do this again soon) i might as well go all out.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I saw your thread.. :)

EDIT: I think it's just alot of ****, but that's just me.. Sorry I couldn't add anything usefull, I'm still a 2-cycle newbie.. :D

Last edited:
sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
I saw your thread.. :)
Me too!! But ill say a bit more than Mr. Pete Fox has. :goodpost: As most who commented on the GH/IGF and the way they're structured, i agree. Through reading up on other's reaction to the stuff, I think you got yourself one nice layed out plan. I would however, use 750mg/week of the test. 1000mg is pretty heavy brother and with the stack of eq (i like 600), and the fast acting prop to front and tail your run right there between the GH and IGF... definitely makes sense. You got me thinking about my next cycle .... thanx :think: Your fifth run already? Geez, seems like just last month when you and I were running our first or second cycles ever. HA!
Sage

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Hehe...blaze is a cheap SOB..it's too bad I'm the same way... :blink: :hammer: :rofl:

serengo

Awards
How is your gear dosed? If you are using 200mg/ml enanth and 300 mg/ml eq then you could do a nice easy 4 shot rotation with enanth@800mg/week and the shot volume is low enough to hit some other sites if you wanted.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How is your gear dosed? If you are using 200mg/ml enanth and 300 mg/ml eq then you could do a nice easy 4 shot rotation with enanth@800mg/week and the shot volume is low enough to hit some other sites if you wanted.
gonna be powder, can dose it any way i'd like, as i havent made it yet.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Looks fine for a bulker. Enjoy.

ManBeast

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What do you guys think of taking t-3 throughout @ 25mcg 2 weeks on, 1 week off? I already have the t-3 to do this, it's more of a health concern. I dont know if this is very safe? But at this dose i doubt it'd be too bad.

I've seen this recommended numerous times with GH cycles.

serengo

Awards
I would leave out the T3 and go with what you have, I like it.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
I hated running Trimax with the IGF-1 if that is any help - felt like all the positive things about the IGF got severely reduced.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i was told that adding a low dosage of t-3 (25mcg) will increase the metabolism and improve protein systhesis, that is why i was considering adding it. But if it looks good the way it is, then it will stay the way it is!

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The t3 dose is actually 12.5mcg.. ;)

No need for it, unless you get outrageously fat..

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i'm not as skinny as YOU, but i'm probabaly aorund 10% or so.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I'm skinny.. :D

einstein1905

Banned
Awards
GH and IGF-1 have several functions independent of each other. Additionally, IGF-1's anabolic effects come from its ability to recruit satellite cells to mature into myocytes. IGF-1 gains tend to taper after 4-5 weeks, most likely due to the rate of satellite cell recruitment being greater than the rate of satellite cell mitosis. GH increases satellite cell mitosis.

In regards to the cycle, I'd run prop 1 additional week to adjust for the 21 day active life of EQ