IGF-1/"deer antler velvet"

Ohioman

Awards
I've been using the Now brand IGF-1 for about 2 months, as directed on the label. I haven't seen major results but I think I am seeing some decrease in bodyfat. The only weird thing I have noticed as far as side effects is that it seems like I am seeing an increase in body hair - mostly on my back/shoulders/glutes - not gorilla-style amounts but it is enough that is really noticeable. Anyone experienced this?

focusmen

Awards
i was just inroduced to this product. im interested to hear if anyone is getting good results...

as far as he body hair that seems a bit odd, i wouldnt think igf or hgh could effect body hair growth....

Ohioman

Awards
i was just inroduced to this product. im interested to hear if anyone is getting good results...

as far as he body hair that seems a bit odd, i wouldnt think igf or hgh could effect body hair growth....
Yes I thought is was odd too but there is nothing else I can attribute the hair growth to. It's not a big deal - doesn't really bother me. My wife made mention of it - commented that I was getting hairy in places I used to be smooth lol, and then I started paying more attention to it. Guess I'll just watch and see if it continues.