first HGH cycle

curious_greg

Awards
i'm 20 years old with 2 cycles and a solid 3-4 years of training under my belt, 5,11, 210 pounds, and have come across a good source of HGH.

my training partners of similar age have had great success with gh use, but isnt clear about his dosgae. i need some sugestions for dosages? ive heard completely conflicting information, ie at my age i need to run high 7-10 iu because its already high, and also dont run too high harsh sides 2 iu..

any help would be much apreciated!

curious_greg

Awards
i was planning on running it 3- 6 months aswell..

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
1-2 iu a day would be good to go for :)

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
I run 2iu M-F
Throw in some T4 and it's cool to cruise on.
I don't really run higher than 3.3iu ED either.

Mostly because it's not a bang for your buck substance.
I rather spend my money on groceries and actual gear.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
You'd see better results with CJC-1295 & GHRP-6....and it's MUCH cheaper.....

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
the effects should be noticed within the week with increased deep sleep quality, increased igf-1 levels and for the ghrp-6 can be noticed within half an hour, with increased appetite (if you have the legit one)

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
what about gain wise or fat burns ?
Do some googling....there are TONS of articles on how CJC/GHRP are better than exogenous HGH. You will recomp just as good if not better on CJC-1295 & GHRP-6 than on HGH.

They are synergistic. For example - CJC may have a GH response of 7 and GHRP may have a response of 2. Together one would think that 7+2 = 9, but it's more like 7+2 = 16.

CJC raises your base GH levels, GHRP gives you a pulse of GH.

Also note that CJC and GHRP make your body produce the HGH naturally. They are chains of amino acids that signal your body to produce GH.

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Do some googling....there are TONS of articles on how CJC/GHRP are better than exogenous HGH. You will recomp just as good if not better on CJC-1295 & GHRP-6 than on HGH.

They are synergistic. For example - CJC may have a GH response of 7 and GHRP may have a response of 2. Together one would think that 7+2 = 9, but it's more like 7+2 = 16.

CJC raises your base GH levels, GHRP gives you a pulse of GH.

Also note that CJC and GHRP make your body produce the HGH naturally. They are chains of amino acids that signal your body to produce GH.
lol man I just asked when do gainings kick in

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
good stuff DC, i was just about to get to this haha

stresmb

Awards
Could you expect to see the same healing effects on tendons on CJC-1295 & GHRP-6 as you would GH?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Could you expect to see the same healing effects on tendons on CJC-1295 & GHRP-6 as you would GH?
Absolutely. The only difference between the two is that GHRH+GHRP work together synergisticly to raise your body's own natural GH production....where as HGH is synthetic and adds to your own production

onlyone

Awards
Absolutely. The only difference between the two is that GHRH+GHRP work together synergisticly to raise your body's own natural GH production....where as HGH is synthetic and adds to your own production
so what's best? My body have been taken some abuse and need to recover and heal.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
so what's best? My body have been taken some abuse and need to recover and heal.
Well BEST would be to use a combination of the two. Otherwise just use CJC/GHRP. You could also do a 3 month cycle of CJC/GHRP and a 3 month cycle of HGH.

onlyone

Awards
Well BEST would be to use a combination of the two. Otherwise just use CJC/GHRP. You could also do a 3 month cycle of CJC/GHRP and a 3 month cycle of HGH.
hm very intresting, I'm looking for some recovery. I want to repair my body, joints, brain cells, bones ect. I read that HGH can do that but you say it's even better to do both?

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hm very intresting, I'm looking for some recovery. I want to repair my body, joints, brain cells, bones ect. I read that HGH can do that but you say it's even better to do both?
Yes. The body is most responsive to GH spikes, while a steady state, high level of GH would elicit lesser results and result in GH insensitivity over time. As to why a combination of peptides and GH would be best, I imagine it has to do with natural stores of GH in the body or rather the ability of the body to resynthesize GH fast enough between GH spikes induced by CJC/GHRP. If you use a maximal dose of peptides, perhaps at some point your body runs out of substrate to resynthesize GH so you start getting less and less effects from the peps. This is where exogenous HGH supplementation comes in. But that's just a guess

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I will elaborate on this when I can. I don't have the ability to write a detailed response at this time. Hopefully between tomorrow and sunday. Thanks for your patience.

onlyone

Awards
I will elaborate on this when I can. I don't have the ability to write a detailed response at this time. Hopefully between tomorrow and sunday. Thanks for your patience.
awesome, I would like to know some more. If you want you can PM me if that's easier?

Thanks!

Kimber.45

Awards
Is CJC-1293 better than CJC-1295? Why is 1293 so much more expensive?

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
Start off on 4iu a day since this is your first GH cycle you may react great to it and if anything increase throughout the months

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
You'd see better results with CJC-1295 & GHRP-6....and it's MUCH cheaper.....
The problem with this peptide is expense. You need to dose 30mcg - 60 mcg per killogram of your body weight per week. If you research correctly on these peptides than by all means you do the math. Currently hgh is a far cheaper way to go.