IGF1 LR3 IM no different with SubQ

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
my friend did a 4 week cycle of IGF1, His left arm was lacking an inch so he ONLY injected in his left arm ( IM ) during this cycle ! didn't inject in right arm

at the end of his cycle, he put half an inch on both arms lol ! so wth ??? IM didn't do crap

anyone knows why ?

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Even if you inject it IM it still goes into the blood and has an effect on the entire body. Some don't buy into the localized effect. Others feel regular igf-1 or igf-1 des would be better suited for it.

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Even if you inject it IM it still goes into the blood and has an effect on the entire body. Some don't buy into the localized effect. Others feel regular igf-1 or igf-1 des would be better suited for it.

well I thought it had local effects but my friend's results didn't prove crap !

He exactly added half an inch on both arms, and not even injecting into the right one ! he was pissed because he had elbow issues, and his left arm looks way smaller than right one lol I dunno

discohornet

your friend should have trained only the side that was lacking, so the igf receptors would be quicker to uptake the igf. Localized growth is a myth if one trains the entire body.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well I thought it had local effects but my friend's results didn't prove crap !

He exactly added half an inch on both arms, and not even injecting into the right one ! he was pissed because he had elbow issues, and his left arm looks way smaller than right one lol I dunno
That's because he took the wrong stuff! He shouldnt use Lr3 for site specific growth. He should use MGF-1 which targets the broken muscle tissues only and has a much shorter half life. This ensures that the greatest effects are on the localized injection site rather than the whole body.

Also, have him take low doses of the MGF-1 as well. Dont want more MGF than ur muscles have receptors..

2res4

Awards
For site growth, it would also be better to use multiple small injections into that location but a combo of mgf/igf DES would be much better for his intentions.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
IGF-1/GH 2
Anabolics 9
Bgram Peptide/Research 1
Alchemist11 Anabolics 8
jimpro5150 Supplements 5