Phosphatidylcholine (Lipostabil) - AnabolicMinds.com

Phosphatidylcholine (Lipostabil)

1. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Phosphatidylcholine (Lipostabil)

Just wondering if anyone has tried this, and has good results... I seen that B12 had a thread from awhile ago (Log), but he seems to have just not been around lately, and hasnt touched the thread. I found some sources that seem promising, but dont want to buy out something that doesnt work.

Looking to lose the good old love handles.

A1C Adams

2. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Bump to the top.
  3. Board Sponsor

alot of info on www.animalkits.be, but i wouldnttrust too much they say over there...
    •   

4. New Member

Big BUMP on this. I wanna try it, but don't want to find out 5years down the line it can cause cancer or some **** like that.
  5. Board Sponsor

http://www.zipmed.net/mesotherapy.asp?pID=23 Check this one out... Almost worth diving into myself... Has some good ingredients in the whole kit. take a look everyone, and tell me what you think.

Adams
  6. Board Supporter

i have been curious on this as well, ha, but it sounds painful.......numbing creams, ice packs....hmmmm maybe i will just cardio
  7. Board Sponsor

That whole kit comes with Injectable Triac, and a anti-Cortisol, and Im sure the numbing cream is for people afraid the 16 or so shots in one sitting hurts. But Im not one to care. Anyone feel this is worth trying.. if so, I would probably make myself the guinea pig, and report back. Only thing is this kit only includes like 5 sittings, is this enough to show results. Like how long between injections should I wait on this stuff.

Adams
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982
    That whole kit comes with Injectable Triac, and a anti-Cortisol, and Im sure the numbing cream is for people afraid the 16 or so shots in one sitting hurts. But Im not one to care. Anyone feel this is worth trying.. if so, I would probably make myself the guinea pig, and report back. Only thing is this kit only includes like 5 sittings, is this enough to show results. Like how long between injections should I wait on this stuff.

Adams
    Check over on forum.mesomorphosis.com there are a bunch of logs from people who have used the kit. But if you are up for trying then please keep a log, I would like to see if this stuff works.

Similar Forum Threads

1. phosphatidylcholine injections aka lipostabil
    By ItsHectic in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-26-2009, 07:35 PM
  2. finaly study on Lipostabil
    By mass_builder in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-24-2004, 12:22 AM
  3. lipostabil
    By morfiend in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2