- 06-27-2004, 08:10 PM
I was wondering if you guy's could help me out. I'm looking for a place to buy Humalog and was wondering where you guy's get it from? I have found a few online Canadian pharmacy's that sell without a prescription but shipping takes 5-7 days. So after it's been unrefrigerated it's only good for about more 25 days, that can get kind of expensive considering a 10ml vial Will last a lot longer than 30 day's...
Thanks, I really appreciate any help.
- 06-28-2004, 10:13 AM
Originally Posted by Bri
- 06-28-2004, 12:26 PM
07-02-2004, 05:28 PM
07-17-2004, 12:03 AM
07-17-2004, 07:24 AM
Yep, Florida was the last to finally make it all 50 states that require a script for Humalog. canadian pharmacies are the best. they may say 5-7 days, but usually it's much less. 2 days T/A for me each timeOriginally Posted by aesop
07-31-2004, 09:21 PM
07-31-2004, 09:23 PM
07-31-2004, 09:25 PM
Hold up what's all this talk about slin being good for only 25 days? I got some humulin r in the mail a week ago, and put it in my fridge, how long will it last?
07-31-2004, 10:13 PM
it can stay in the fridge for a very long time. It stays good for around 28 days w/o being in the fridge.
08-01-2004, 03:37 AM
That's residual preference from back in the 80's. There's really no good reason to use Humalin R over Humalog, especially when the canadians are so willing to chuck it over the fence to us for a few American dollarsOriginally Posted by JonBlaze639
Similar Forum Threads
- By UnicronSpawn in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 6Last Post: 11-28-2005, 11:41 PM
- By ryanbodybuilder in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 14Last Post: 11-18-2005, 05:23 PM
- By Claudio in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 10-25-2005, 10:23 AM
- By ryanbodybuilder in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 19Last Post: 10-05-2005, 11:36 PM
- By NEMO1975 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 4Last Post: 05-20-2005, 11:21 PM