slin for vascularity ?

1. supreme being
    Stats
    5'8"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.66%

slin for vascularity ?

someone from my gym told me that he knows a dude that uses slin for vascularity. now is this true, because i was advised to use slin only with androgens ? im always trying to find more ways to stay in a growth state. now im doin LR3IGF between androgen cycles but some months im off of everything, but id like to fill in the gaps with slin and sometimes use it with IGF or androgens.

2. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.07%

Slin can be used sans androgens but using it for vascularity is a gross misuse of a possibly dangerous product. Read about slin read the faq and for goodness sake make sure you understand it thoroughly before you use it unless you want to kill yourself which i doubt you do.
  3. supreme being
    Stats
    5'8"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.66%

exactly my thought ,i have read the faq several times and it says nothing about useing it for this purpose. i just thought id make sure because i want toknow all there is to know before i make up my mind if id try it. i realize that it is dangerous and can kill a person if theydont know what theyre doing and havnt asked questions and researched it fully. but usualy this is why i post , to find out the truth from people who know.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.29%

Just use slin if ur intrested and see, I'll tell u the truth it makes ur veins look wicked lol u get nutty ass veins running everywhere from that stuff
  5. supreme being
    Stats
    5'8"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.66%

im interesed so, do i use it the same way[after w.o's] or something different ?
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.29%

You can do it after workouts but if u want insane pumps, do them before workouts but be verry careful hypo is not something to screw with, make sure ur plugging if ur takiing slin if u want some pretty tight gains. Also people will say creatine is important but I belive its secondary compared to amino acids, those are really key with slin
  7. supreme being
    Stats
    5'8"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.66%

rockman, in your post you say "make sure ur plugging", im not familiar with this term, what do you mean ?
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.5%

Quote Originally Posted by RockMam
    Just use slin if ur intrested and see, I'll tell u the truth it makes ur veins look wicked lol u get nutty ass veins running everywhere from that stuff
    very dangerous advice your giving out there bro!!!
  9. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.07%

Yes it is and I dont know that I agree that. tat is the correct course of action
  10. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Gentlemen, for those of you that have not researched insulin very much.. I would say you had better.. because it is one of the few things I know of gearwise that can kill you in a matter of minutes if you don't have a ****ing clue what you are doing with it. As for Rockman little advice about try it and see if you are interested.. that has got to be one of the most asinine advice I have seen on here.. Some of you really need to get your head out of your 4th point of contact... and do it soon before you are put on a slab at the morgue
  11. supreme being
    Stats
    5'8"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.66%

i do appreciate the concerns here,im not about to just take one persons advice and try it and die. but i am trying to learn these different ways that people claim to use slin. personally i think that slin is to dangerous for me to use like this.
  12. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.15%

I would really like to use it and have researched the hell out of it and I'm still wary. I might just opt for IGF instead but I'm worried about that also hahahaha.
  13. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.84%

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew D
    Gentlemen, for those of you that have not researched insulin very much.. I would say you had better.. because it is one of the few things I know of gearwise that can kill you in a matter of minutes if you don't have a ****ing clue what you are doing with it. As for Rockman little advice about try it and see if you are interested.. that has got to be one of the most asinine advice I have seen on here.. Some of you really need to get your head out of your 4th point of contact... and do it soon before you are put on a slab at the morgue
    i totally agree with you slin is not not something to play with if you dont have the knowledge about it, its in the same level as DNP in my book.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Exercises for vascularity/hardness arms
    By kidracer69 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 03-09-2008, 07:29 PM
  2. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 10-15-2007, 06:04 AM
  3. BEST PH for vascularity
    By Wolfe08 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-14-2005, 06:12 PM
  4. IGF-1 and Slin for low fat gain