Reconstituting igf 1 with glacial acetic acid

Br3324

Awards
Hey bros, first post here, need some help
I recently separated my shoulder playing football, so I ordered some DES 1,3 igf 1.. I need to reconstitute using acetic acid, so conveniently enough I was walking through our warehouse today and saw a drum of 300 pounds or glacial acetic acid.. Snagged some.. So now I have 100% acetic acid and some BAC water at home.. Questions:
Can I mix my BAC water with the acetic acid for reconstitution?
How much do I need to make a .6% aa solution? My math sucks
Is pure acetic acid sterile or do I have to filter?
Any info is appreciated, everyone posts the vinegar method as I'm sure this pure **** is harder to get

2res4

Awards
I would be careful with that one bro. If your calculation is off you could mess yourself up. If you don't want to use the vinegar method just order some from any of the sites. It's very inexpensive and you are spending a decent amount of cash for igf so throw in a couple extra for the AA. Sorry can't answer the question but be safe

WetWorks

Awards
0.6 on a 1cc/ml slin pin x 10cc/ml of BAC water should get you 0.6% AA. if your not confident in your ability to do the math, you may not want to attempt it.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I believe what you are looking for is .06%

ADDEO

Awards
I think I made a mistake, I hope someone can help me.
I have 2 separate 1mg vials of igf-1 r3, I mixed each with 1ml of glacial acedic acid. I then loaded my pins with 20mcg of igf and went 6 to 1 with BA.
It burned when i shot bilatterally in my bicepts post on Friday but felt killer.
Weekends are cardio so i went sub in oblique each side and it burned pretty good as well.
I guess i must be an idiot because I assumed glacial was the normal acedic acid at .6
two questions
1. Did I ruin my existing igf when I mixed with the glacial aa?
2. Can I use a higher dose of mixed BA to use it if the igf is till good.

I am not worried about eating the igf, I just want to get it right. any help would be greatly appreciated

2res4

Awards
Your igf is fine from what I have read. I thought it would ruin it but looks like others say it's fine. Just use the bw to buffer. How do you like the DES. I have used lr3 a lot and love it. I also have some DES but haven't used it yet. If you get a chance post your thoughts on it.

Screwtape

Screwtape

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
0.6ml glacial AA in 100ml BAC water is a 0.6% solution.

Br3324

Awards
Thanks guys.. I figured I wouldn't even mess with it. Just bought it from the vendor at the correct %

bighig44

Awards
OK.....

OK- and cause serious tissue necrosis in the process if you are not careful. I hope the co-pay at the ER is less than the extra 8 bucks it would cost to just buy the **** pre-made from someone who knows what they are doing.

Because you can buy distilled water and white vinegar at the grocery store for 2 dollars and make tons of it.

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
Can someone pm me? I have a question about AA vendors

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
OK- and cause serious tissue necrosis in the process if you are not careful. I hope the co-pay at the ER is less than the extra 8 bucks it would cost to just buy the **** pre-made from someone who knows what they are doing.
Are you testing the stuff you're getting from your vendor for purity in a lab? My guess is no.. let's face it, the supplement industry is unregulated as well as research chemicals so were all taking a risk when using them. The instructions online are easy to follow and would be hard to mess up.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
IGF-1/GH 2
IGF-1/GH 3
I R BABOON IGF-1/GH 54
IGF-1/GH 10