IGF - Hitting a Vein
- 11-16-2010, 02:28 PM
- 11-16-2010, 02:35 PM
I know acetic acid can be necrotic to muscle tissue somewhat, so I would avoid the vein since it runs through the heart. Probably not a big deal, but just something to avoid.The Historic PES Legend
- 11-16-2010, 02:40 PM
ok what if there is blood in the syringe, do you still reinsert it in ?
11-16-2010, 02:46 PM
11-16-2010, 03:10 PM
ok off topic, does Igf1 make you grow taller if you are young ? im 21, I just wanna do IGF1 low dose for pct
11-16-2010, 10:00 PM
11-16-2010, 10:24 PM
11-17-2010, 07:22 AM
11-30-2010, 01:09 AM
If you hit a vein it's ok to pull out and re pin using the same one. It's your blood in it so I wouldn't worry to much about it. Besides you should have cleaned a big enough area to re pin without a problem. Always better to be safe and if it makes you uncomfortable use another pin but all the slin pins I get do not have a needle that can be removed. You may have something different.
11-30-2010, 02:31 AM
- 6'0" 261 lbs.
- Join Date
- May 2010
- In your house, taking your superdrol
- Rep Power
Considering you should have sterilized the injection site and used a clean pin then you should be fine repinning. I hit a vein today in my delt and got a tiny little bit of blood, swabbed the other delt and pinned. No problem.
**** Line @ NUTRAPLANET
All posts are for entertainment purposes only.
Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:
11-30-2010, 06:25 AM
I don't bother aspirating with peptides.
You could pin most peptides IV without a problem. You wouldn't get any site enhancement benefits from IGF-1, but it wouldn't hurt you, since its water-based (like every other IV injection).
12-03-2010, 10:11 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By pdigs in forum AnabolicsReplies: 41Last Post: 10-24-2012, 02:28 AM
- By TylerDurden7 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 16Last Post: 04-05-2010, 06:17 PM
- By drummaboyzl in forum BulkingReplies: 35Last Post: 03-27-2008, 08:09 PM
- By mrdamo in forum Weight LossReplies: 18Last Post: 10-26-2007, 12:52 PM
- By MegaPhoenix in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 12-27-2004, 08:57 PM