igf 1

C

Cbrsi

Awards
is there a big difference between injectables and the prays i see ..

and i know people say u can run it with ur pct but can u run it like b4 and after my sd cycle?

C

Cbrsi

Awards
and if L3igf-1 is better .. how would i cycle or do i cycle it .. i have a minor case of testicular atrophy and some people say u can reverse it .. now if i wanna do that would i take it b4 my next sd cycle and after as well? and where is the best injection spot ? i dont want locolized growth

C

Cbrsi

Awards
i have like a lil of 2 months worth .. need to know the following..

1. whats the best way to cycle it ? (i.e pre and post SD cycle?)
2. Where is the best injection spot?
3. is 40 mcg per day 4 times a week sound good ?

2res4

Awards
Hey bud. I'm not an expert but if you have sime you should be reading yhe forums here and everywhere esle. Do not use something until you have researched as much as possible. There are many different opinions about the use. I have had success with lr3 but it comes down to knowing how to use it and see what works best for you. I did 40mcg a day for 4 weeks then 4 weeks off. 2 weeks sub q in abdomen 20mcg first thing in morning then 20 pwo. I then tried 20 im fist thing in morning then 20 4 hours pre wo. I gained 7.5 lbs during that time but I was also using AAS. Not trying to be rude but from your post it sounds like you should research much more before you consider trying igf. My method may be completely wrong but I feel it worked well for me. I was using post wo but then felt it could inhibit my natural mgf pwo and prevent natural gh because so close to bed time. I used when woke up to keep my body less catabolic. And 4 hours pre wo to get my dose w/o affecting natty mgf pwo. I'm just trying it and seeing what works for me but I spent a full year researching before I ever used. Hope this helps but you should read some of the stickys on igf. Good luck to you

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
40mcg IGF mon/wed/fri PWO for however long it lasts you. . At that dose and 3X per week, your receptors will not become saturated from what I have read. I run it mon/wed/fri pretty much year round.

2res4

Awards
Criticalbench. I think you are correct with your protocal. I have noticed by week 3 to 4 igf does not seem to be working well at 40mcg everyday. I'm getting ready to run with pegmgf so looking into my options butseems to be true about downregulation. I'm thinking about mgf one week then igf following week 3 x week. I do think you have to find what works best individually.

D

disgraziato

Awards
Hey bud. I'm not an expert but if you have sime you should be reading yhe forums here and everywhere esle. Do not use something until you have researched as much as possible. There are many different opinions about the use. I have had success with lr3 but it comes down to knowing how to use it and see what works best for you. I did 40mcg a day for 4 weeks then 4 weeks off. 2 weeks sub q in abdomen 20mcg first thing in morning then 20 pwo. I then tried 20 im fist thing in morning then 20 4 hours pre wo. I gained 7.5 lbs during that time but I was also using AAS. Not trying to be rude but from your post it sounds like you should research much more before you consider trying igf. My method may be completely wrong but I feel it worked well for me. I was using post wo but then felt it could inhibit my natural mgf pwo and prevent natural gh because so close to bed time. I used when woke up to keep my body less catabolic. And 4 hours pre wo to get my dose w/o affecting natty mgf pwo. I'm just trying it and seeing what works for me but I spent a full year researching before I ever used. Hope this helps but you should read some of the stickys on igf. Good luck to you
You hit the nail on the head bro...Try different doses and different timing until you find what works best for you...Kudos.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tobias Sherman IGF-1/GH 16
J IGF-1/GH 2
S Anabolics 1
V Supplements 3
V Supplements 0