Diabetes and IGF/GH use... - AnabolicMinds.com

Diabetes and IGF/GH use...

Diabetes and IGF/GH use...

Diabetes runs in my family. Well, actually my Fathers' Aunt's and Uncle's pretty much all have/had it. When I was first born, they asked my father's permission in order to do some testing for research, etc. since they've never really seen before SO many people have it in a single family....

Now, noone else has ever had it since then, and btw, we never ended up getting involved in the research.

I was thinking like most here, about the possibility of using IGF-1 sometime and weighing out the risks. And now, I'm thinking against it due to the family history of diabetes. I've read numerous times that Igf/gh use actually has a better chance in causing diabetes than actual slin usage....

Any thoughts on this??

Oh yeah, I might add that I'm not asking for MD advice here....I would not wanna jeopardize my health in any way.....and it would be safe to say that I will probably never use the stuff in my future for the reasons stated...I just wanted to hear more thoughts on the topic....for mere discussion..
  3. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jergo
    Diabetes runs in my family. Well, actually my Fathers' Aunt's and Uncle's pretty much all have/had it. When I was first born, they asked my father's permission in order to do some testing for research, etc. since they've never really seen before SO many people have it in a single family....

Now, noone else has ever had it since then, and btw, we never ended up getting involved in the research.

I was thinking like most here, about the possibility of using IGF-1 sometime and weighing out the risks. And now, I'm thinking against it due to the family history of diabetes. I've read numerous times that Igf/gh use actually has a better chance in causing diabetes than actual slin usage....

Any thoughts on this??
    Well I am diabetic and have been doing some research and from what I can tell so far is that IGF should be ok, but growth is not. IGF can increase your sensitivity to insulin (good thing for diabetics) ware as HGH can wreck havoc with your pancreas. Bare in mind that I am still researching this and don't have any concrete answers.
    •   

Thanks bro...if you find any more post back...
  5. New Member

This is off topic but Jergo I like your qoute, sorry lol

Quote Originally Posted by 98BlueSupraTT
    This is off topic but Jergo I like your qoute, sorry lol

Similar Forum Threads

1. ellagic acid and igf-1 and igf-2 use
    By jaymac in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-25-2010, 11:09 PM
  2. Replies: 41
    Last Post: 07-14-2008, 12:31 AM
  3. GH and IGF-1