First Time IGF-1 LR3 User Help

  1. First Time IGF-1 LR3 User Help


    I going to be doing 60mgs. Now I know to mix with acetic acid. After i draw 60mcg how much water should i put in the slin pin. Thank You


  2. However much you feel like buffering/injecting into whichever spot. Been drawing up to .4-.5 (generally 1/3, 1/2cc) for small muscles like calves, pecs and bi injects. maybe buffer with .6cc for quad and delts. -just one man's method/thought process

  3. Never have buffered it. Just made the AA and reconstituted. Then shoot. Sorry if that doesn't help, but it just seemded like a waist of time for me.
    •   
       


  4. I do not buffer either. It burns while going in but is fine right after. I really like 40mcg but that's just personal preference. One way to look at it is you can pull out the bac water first then pull the desired amount of igf into the syringe and that should assure that you inject the igf first getting all of it from the syringe into your body. You really don't loose much if any w/o but just an option

  5. About to start my first cycle also. So you would use different pin for both sides of your body?

    Any advice for where or how to pull this off? I want to do it at the gym post workout but I am afraid the backwater will destroy my Igf if I get everything ready before I go in.

  6. Huge. Just pre load the igf then bring the bw and syringe into the bathroom and pin it. I used to do pwo and worked well but new research shows that it may prevent ur natural mgf so I've been doing pre work out or two to three hours pwo. It all seems to work well

  7. Quote Originally Posted by 2res4 View Post
    Huge. Just pre load the igf then bring the bw and syringe into the bathroom and pin it. I used to do pwo and worked well but new research shows that it may prevent ur natural mgf so I've been doing pre work out or two to three hours pwo. It all seems to work well
    Really appreciate the help, this is my is my first time pinning anything and I want to get it right. Just did 40 mcg chest pwo today. Will try it pre workout on Friday.

  8. IMO the water based IGF-1 in AA was more painful than oil based AAS. But I did get nice results with IGF-1 and will likely do another cycle of it after my next AAS cycle.
    Back.... for real this time

  9. Ive tried pre and post and i like pre better. My muscle feels pumped before i start lifting then really pumped after a few sets and then you can still feel it hours after. I usually fill mine with BAC water to about the 8 tick mark (on a 1cc slin pin) and then the last 2 ticks with the igf-1 so its at the 10 mark fully loaded.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Lightweight1 View Post
    Ive tried pre and post and i like pre better. My muscle feels pumped before i start lifting then really pumped after a few sets and then you can still feel it hours after. I usually fill mine with BAC water to about the 8 tick mark (on a 1cc slin pin) and then the last 2 ticks with the igf-1 so its at the 10 mark fully loaded.
    The only thing I don't like about the idea of pre workout is that I will need to carb up before hand. I really like to have eaten earlier and have an empty stomach during lifting or cardio.

  11. Pre workout is better.

    Recon with 1ml aa .6%

    Then when you want to draw, draw desired amount of IGF, then draw 3x the amount with BAC. shake it up a bit to mix the igf and bac, the spread injections out on areas you shoot.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by SolidusSnake View Post
    Pre workout is better.

    Recon with 1ml aa .6%

    Then when you want to draw, draw desired amount of IGF, then draw 3x the amount with BAC. shake it up a bit to mix the igf and bac, the spread injections out on areas you shoot.
    Doesn't it make you tired during your workout? I felt lightheaded after both times I pinned.

  13. No, I consume 70-100 grams of malto dextrin before I train.. Before I pin igf..

  14. Quote Originally Posted by hugeswole View Post
    Doesn't it make you tired during your workout? I felt lightheaded after both times I pinned.
    No it pumps my pinned muscle up actually and feels good when your start blasting through sets.

  15. **** man, the pumps hurt lol

  16. [QUOTE=Lightweight1;2699917]No it pumps my pinned muscle up actually and feels good when your start blasting through sets.[/

    Ok, gonna give it a try.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by SolidusSnake View Post
    **** man, the pumps hurt lol
    I like the way it feels, maybe im weird just lol

  18. I like it too haha, even though it burns
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. How does this look... first time user
    By COBRAfan67 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-01-2008, 02:18 PM
  2. First Time Diesel User, But Probably Won't Be The Last Time
    By fatburner2007 in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-09-2008, 12:57 PM
  3. Long time user, First time Serum??
    By Master in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-26-2007, 05:25 PM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-02-2003, 01:50 PM
Log in
Log in