HGH Results?

2boxers

Awards
Will I really see results if I do a year worth of GH (Hygetropin) at 2iu's per day? Before I spend the money I just want to know if anyone has done this and really noticed a difference in the mirror. I'm a 41 year old male, good shape just wanting to turn back the clock a little.

Thanks!

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm sure you will, 2iu is good for burning fat and putting on a little muscle

but one thing I dont know is if your internal organs will grow bigger if you use it for a year

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That sounds good. Maybe 3iu pre workout

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
2iu definitely for fat, i dont see 2iu doing anything for a HUGE increase in muscle mass, id bump it you 4iu at your age for maximum results. But for fat loss 2iu is definitely sufficient.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am currently running 10iu 5 days a week, and this is the first time I can say I really really love gh. Running it for 8 months, but prolly going to continue but drop it to 6 because of upcoming contest prep in the spring. 4-5iu did nothing for me in terms of fat loss, gains, etc.

10iu, I eat whatever I want and as bad as i want, and just burn fat all day and stay full, thick, and vascular.

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
I am currently running 10iu 5 days a week, and this is the first time I can say I really really love gh. Running it for 8 months, but prolly going to continue but drop it to 6 because of upcoming contest prep in the spring. 4-5iu did nothing for me in terms of fat loss, gains, etc.

10iu, I eat whatever I want and as bad as i want, and just burn fat all day and stay full, thick, and vascular.
well lucky u, most of us cant afford 10iu a day!!!!!!!! lol

bayboi

Awards
what do you guys recommend for a good dose to drop the weight and put on muscle ?

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
what do you guys recommend for a good dose to drop the weight and put on muscle ?
That depends on the quality of the GH

2iu for fat, and 4iu for some muscle gain (it still wont be anything Drastic)

bayboi

Awards
quality meaning company and where its from ? or is there a specific one thats better then the rest ?

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
quality meaning company and where its from ? or is there a specific one thats better then the rest ?
Well all **** is usually from china, but American GH is the ****in **** (If u can get it of course lol)