- 09-30-2010, 02:38 PM
Will I really see results if I do a year worth of GH (Hygetropin) at 2iu's per day? Before I spend the money I just want to know if anyone has done this and really noticed a difference in the mirror. I'm a 41 year old male, good shape just wanting to turn back the clock a little.
- 09-30-2010, 03:01 PM
I'm sure you will, 2iu is good for burning fat and putting on a little muscle
but one thing I dont know is if your internal organs will grow bigger if you use it for a year
- 10-13-2010, 09:41 AM
That sounds good. Maybe 3iu pre workoutEverything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.
10-16-2010, 02:37 AM
2iu definitely for fat, i dont see 2iu doing anything for a HUGE increase in muscle mass, id bump it you 4iu at your age for maximum results. But for fat loss 2iu is definitely sufficient.
10-16-2010, 11:55 PM
I am currently running 10iu 5 days a week, and this is the first time I can say I really really love gh. Running it for 8 months, but prolly going to continue but drop it to 6 because of upcoming contest prep in the spring. 4-5iu did nothing for me in terms of fat loss, gains, etc.
10iu, I eat whatever I want and as bad as i want, and just burn fat all day and stay full, thick, and vascular.
10-17-2010, 02:46 AM
10-18-2010, 02:29 PM
10-18-2010, 06:09 PM
10-18-2010, 07:07 PM
quality meaning company and where its from ? or is there a specific one thats better then the rest ?
10-19-2010, 01:45 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Rhysboi in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-14-2010, 05:01 AM
- By tat2snlifting in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 11-25-2009, 02:20 PM
- By mikeyboyeee in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 15Last Post: 08-12-2009, 10:22 AM
- By ricker1 in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 12-10-2004, 01:36 PM
- By bullfx in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 15Last Post: 05-28-2004, 12:50 AM