HGH Results?

  1. HGH Results?


    Will I really see results if I do a year worth of GH (Hygetropin) at 2iu's per day? Before I spend the money I just want to know if anyone has done this and really noticed a difference in the mirror. I'm a 41 year old male, good shape just wanting to turn back the clock a little.

    Thanks!


  2. I'm sure you will, 2iu is good for burning fat and putting on a little muscle

    but one thing I dont know is if your internal organs will grow bigger if you use it for a year

  3. That sounds good. Maybe 3iu pre workout
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.
    •   
       


  4. 2iu definitely for fat, i dont see 2iu doing anything for a HUGE increase in muscle mass, id bump it you 4iu at your age for maximum results. But for fat loss 2iu is definitely sufficient.

  5. I am currently running 10iu 5 days a week, and this is the first time I can say I really really love gh. Running it for 8 months, but prolly going to continue but drop it to 6 because of upcoming contest prep in the spring. 4-5iu did nothing for me in terms of fat loss, gains, etc.

    10iu, I eat whatever I want and as bad as i want, and just burn fat all day and stay full, thick, and vascular.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    I am currently running 10iu 5 days a week, and this is the first time I can say I really really love gh. Running it for 8 months, but prolly going to continue but drop it to 6 because of upcoming contest prep in the spring. 4-5iu did nothing for me in terms of fat loss, gains, etc.

    10iu, I eat whatever I want and as bad as i want, and just burn fat all day and stay full, thick, and vascular.
    well lucky u, most of us cant afford 10iu a day!!!!!!!! lol

  7. what do you guys recommend for a good dose to drop the weight and put on muscle ?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bayboi View Post
    what do you guys recommend for a good dose to drop the weight and put on muscle ?
    That depends on the quality of the GH

    2iu for fat, and 4iu for some muscle gain (it still wont be anything Drastic)

  9. quality meaning company and where its from ? or is there a specific one thats better then the rest ?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bayboi View Post
    quality meaning company and where its from ? or is there a specific one thats better then the rest ?
    Well all **** is usually from china, but American GH is the ****in **** (If u can get it of course lol)
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. hgh and results
    By Rhysboi in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-14-2010, 05:01 AM
  2. 1-T Results & Use
    By tat2snlifting in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-25-2009, 02:20 PM
  3. My results are in- have at it!
    By mikeyboyeee in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-12-2009, 10:22 AM
  4. CEE results from Day 1
    By ricker1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-10-2004, 01:36 PM
  5. MR's igf results...
    By bullfx in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-28-2004, 12:50 AM
Log in
Log in