Julius123d's Ostarine (MK-2866) Experience

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    julius123d's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  140 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    66
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    67.23%

    Julius123d's Ostarine (MK-2866) Experience


    I've been doing a couple of months of research on SARMS now and have decided to go with ostarine (MK-2866). This research chem shows the most promising results with few to no side effects. The bottle I got contains a clear liquid. The dosage on the label is 30ml 50mg/1ml. There is no markings on the dropper to indicate a ml, but from chuckle's log it's the whole dropper. I will cycle for 4 weeks and will be using 12mg to start and will go up to 15-20mg to find the optimal dosage.

    I will try to make this log as objective as possible.

    Before

    h*ttp://img816.imageshack.us/img816/6316/before1a.jpg

    After
    gotta get my 50 posts for pics

    Background

    5'6"
    140lbs
    #yrs training: almost 2 yrs
    BF: 12-13%
    Calorie intake: ~1800-2000
    Any prior gear usage: No

    Meal #1
    Oatmeal mixe with bran w/ fruits and almonds
    Eggs
    Whey

    Meal #2
    1/2 whole wheat egg sandwich
    apple

    Meal #3
    Chicken breast or fish w/ couscous or whole wheat bread, brocoli
    Fruits and nuts

    Meal #4
    1/2 whole wheat egg sandwich or 1/2 whole wheat tofu sandwich
    Banana
    Granola bar
    Whey after workout

    Meal #5
    Chicken breast or fish w/ couscous or whole wheat bread, brocoli or asparagus and tomatoes
    Fruits and nuts

    Meal #6
    3% natural yogurt with fruits and bran or granola
    Whey

  2. New Member
    julius123d's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  140 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    66
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    67.23%

    Shoulders
    4x 50lbs x2 dumbbell shoulder press 12 reps
    4x 15lbs x2 should fly
    3x 90lbs barbell shoulder press
    3x 60lbs barbell row
    3x 50lbs x2 shrugs 20 reps

    Legs

    3x 150lbs leg press
    3x 110lbs leg extension
    3x 40lbs leg curls

    Today is the first day on ostarine. I took 12.5mg at 8am. This **** taste so bad like a combination of super glue and garlic. I drank some grape juice mixed with water and it got rid of the taste, but there was still a slight after taste. Nothing much to report except for a slight increase in body temperature. I don't really know if it's from the ostarine or not. I'm a bit thirstier than usual throughout the day. Did shoulders and legs today. I was sweating a bit. My shoulders and blade were quite cramped. The cramp did go away after finishing my workout. I did an extra set of dumbbel shoulder press and should fly since I wasn't that tired after 3 set.
  3. Idiot Savant
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    34
    Posts
    10,499
    Rep Power
    61216
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    92.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Increased thirst seems to be a common side with Ostarine. Interesting.... at least you know you probably got legit stuff. As for the dropper I would suggest just going to your local super market and purchasing a baby dropper for accuracy(if your like me and need to know exactly how much your taking).
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


    •   
       

  4. Board Sponsor
    Urban Monk's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,462
    Rep Power
    14388
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    8%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    subbed
  5. Advanced Member
    OnTheRoadTo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  272 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    678
    Rep Power
    438
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    67.97%

    Subbed, gl man
    Paging Dr. Banner. . .
  6. New Member
    Maradona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    90
    Rep Power
    149
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    44.32%

    chuckle as you call him is Charles Mcgee and he is been spamming his bogus ostarine on several forums.

    Need to be careful buying bunk products!

    They keep adding experiences from other users who have used "real" ostarine such as "thirst", "super glue" taste, etc.

    Very bad business Charles!
  7. New Member
    julius123d's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  140 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    66
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    67.23%

    I remain skeptical as I'm doing this log. Only time (~week) will tell if this is bunk or not? Does every research chem co. have to be a sponsor for the products to be legit? Anyone know if Irdrgn is a board sponsor?

    Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    chuckle as you call him is Charles Mcgee and he is been spamming his bogus ostarine on several forums.

    Need to be careful buying bunk products!

    They keep adding experiences from other users who have used "real" ostarine such as "thirst", "super glue" taste, etc.

    Very bad business Charles!
  8. Advanced Member
    OnTheRoadTo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  272 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    678
    Rep Power
    438
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    67.97%

    I haven't heard of any of the major purveyors of Ostarine NOT being legit yet. ID has good reviews for other products.

    Remember that ALL these places are almost certainly getting their stuff from the same source.
    Paging Dr. Banner. . .
  9. New Member
    hugeswole's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    143
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    46.68%

    Willing to bet your stuff is legit from the taste. Haha, looking forward to hearing some objective results.
  10. Senior Member
    russianstar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    1267
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    41.26%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I know all the legit suppliersof ostarine, and i can tell you there arent many, the main factor believe it or not, is not the taste, but the colour, it should be nearly colourless with the weeniest yellow tint,

    Il be adding a thread to show how to test to see if youve got the real stuff soon.

    Looking fowards to your log, if its legit, you will love its effects.

    RS
    Gause institute member

    Need2slin designer.Product designer/ **** admin.
  11. New Member
    julius123d's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  140 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    66
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    67.23%

    Tripceps

    4x 60lbs barbell skull crushers 12 reps
    4x 70lbs dumbbell upright triceps extension 20 reps
    3x 40lbs cable pushdown w/ rope 8 reps
    3x 15lb dumbbell kickback 12 reps

    Hiit Treadmill
    15mins

    I did triceps hiit cardio today. No gain in strength or size. What I did notice is that all the water gains I got from the creatine are gone. I'm a bit disappointed, but although the water gain did make me look bulkier, it's just water. I'm guessing I'm down 3lbs since before the creatine I was ~137-38lbs. I'll weigh myself tomorrow. I'm drinking more water overall especially at the gym since my mouth gets dry and lips are chapped. This might still be from the creatine, but I'm ending it this Sunday. This might be placebo, but I didn't need that much rest in between sets. I did an extra set on 2 of the exercises. I do Hiit cardio for 15mins 3 days a week. It's take a lot out of me and sometimes I dread it, but it's invigorating and challenging. I had a bit more indurance and I didn't gas out as much as I did on most days. Still could be a placebo effect, but I look forward to the next hiit cardio on Friday.

    Nice job on the osta log russianstar. I read that on your 5 week you experienced blurry vision and a bit of palpitation. If all goes well I might consider running it for 5 weeks with a lower dosage of course.
  12. Senior Member
    russianstar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    1267
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    41.26%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by julius123d View Post
    Tripceps

    4x 60lbs barbell skull crushers 12 reps
    4x 70lbs dumbbell upright triceps extension 20 reps
    3x 40lbs cable pushdown w/ rope 8 reps
    3x 15lb dumbbell kickback 12 reps

    Hiit Treadmill
    15mins

    I did triceps hiit cardio today. No gain in strength or size. What I did notice is that all the water gains I got from the creatine are gone. I'm a bit disappointed, but although the water gain did make me look bulkier, it's just water. I'm guessing I'm down 3lbs since before the creatine I was ~137-38lbs. I'll weigh myself tomorrow. I'm drinking more water overall especially at the gym since my mouth gets dry and lips are chapped. This might still be from the creatine, but I'm ending it this Sunday. This might be placebo, but I didn't need that much rest in between sets. I did an extra set on 2 of the exercises. I do Hiit cardio for 15mins 3 days a week. It's take a lot out of me and sometimes I dread it, but it's invigorating and challenging. I had a bit more indurance and I didn't gas out as much as I did on most days. Still could be a placebo effect, but I look forward to the next hiit cardio on Friday.

    Nice job on the osta log russianstar. I read that on your 5 week you experienced blurry vision and a bit of palpitation. If all goes well I might consider running it for 5 weeks with a lower dosage of course.

    Thanks man, just be carefull bro, keep an eye on everything, these products are so new we dont know what might happen, ive actualy done 2 cycles of osta, writing a huge list of every abnormality ive experienced, there are over 43 so far, looking fowards to seeing your gains bro, RS
    Gause institute member

    Need2slin designer.Product designer/ **** admin.
  13. New Member
    julius123d's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  140 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    66
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    67.23%

    Thurdsay chest

    2x 140lbs bench 10 reps
    1x 160lbs bench 10 reps
    follow by drop sets

    3x 55lbs x2 dumbbell inclines 10 reps
    3x 25lbs x2 dumbbell flies 15 reps

    Sweating a bit more than usual. Nothing much to report.

    Friday back/lats

    3x wide grip chin ups 10 reps
    4x 100/110lbs Lat pulldown 12 reps
    4x 100/110lbs cable seated row 10 reps
    3x 50lbs dumbbell bent-over row 10 reps

    15mins hiit treadmill

    Day 4 I woke up with quality teenage wood today. Although I have insomnia, I able to get sleep at the right time and moment. I find difficult to sleep since starting the ostarine. That being said, I'm still able to hit the gym as usually. I needed little rest in between each sets. Shoulders & biceps feels pumped and chest looks and feels fuller. The hiit treadmill training is consistent now. I don't feel gassed out like I did not some days. I'm really looking forward to the next couple of days. My weight is back to 140lbs ish. I also upped the dosage to 15mg.
  14. New Member
    junkyarddogzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    382
    Rep Power
    261
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    97.57%

    Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    I know all the legit suppliersof ostarine, and i can tell you there arent many, the main factor believe it or not, is not the taste, but the colour, it should be nearly colourless with the weeniest yellow tint,

    Il be adding a thread to show how to test to see if youve got the real stuff soon.

    Looking fowards to your log, if its legit, you will love its effects.

    RS
    Jay Edit: No source posting
  15. New Member
    julius123d's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  140 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    66
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    67.23%

    Saturday and Sunday were my rest days. I had quite a nice pump on my arms and shoulders overy the weekend.

    Monday arms

    3x 35lbs x2 dumbbell superman curls 10 reps each arm
    3x 50lbs barbell curls 10 reps
    3x 15lbs barbell reverse curls 12 reps
    3x 40lbs cable curls 15 reps

    15mins hiit treadmill

    I was thirsty throughout the day. I had to continuously drink water to get rid of the dry mouth (more like after a night of drinking). I did arms today and I have to say, it took very little time to rest to get to the next set. I had really good pumps on my arms and shoulders. My shoulders and traps look huge eventhough this wasn't a shoulder workout day. I notice a littel bit of fatloss in front of my stomach. I'm still taking a dosage of 15mg/day. No change in weight and strength. Cardio is consistent. Overall, increased endurance, shoulders/traps look bigger and a bit of a fatloss.
  16. New Member
    julius123d's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  140 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    66
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    67.23%

    My rest day today. It's been a busy week as this is the Canadian Thanksgiving weekend. Anyways I'm up 3lbs. Thirst and increase in appetite are still there. My lat and back workout was great. I had more energy and was able to do more sets and reps. The chin ups and lat pull downs felt easy than usual. I know my strength had increased. Just to let you know I have upped the dosage to 25mgs to experiment and the results are good. My traps, shoulders and bis/tris appear bigger. I must say I'm impressed with that. I haven't noticed any further fatloss. One of goals of this run is to lose some fat around the lower stomach to reveal my other 2 packs. Well, the 3rd and 4th week will be interesting.

    Happy ThanksGiving!
  17. New Member
    chim_chim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    126
    Rep Power
    161
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    87.8%

    I appreciate this log, as it is hard to find information from people without a commercial interest. (I see the same people bumping nearly identical threads here and at different forums.) At 25mg/day, that's $5.00 a day, right? A little more, actually. This stuff had better be effective at that price.

    Amazing that at $160 for a little bottle, the seller can't be bothered to include a metered dropper.

    IF this stuff gives maybe 5 lbs. of gains and is truly side-effect free, then it might be worth it, but it is certainly a cost to weigh.
  18. Advanced Member
    daft205's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    599
    Rep Power
    92020
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    45.34%

    Quote Originally Posted by chim_chim View Post
    I appreciate this log, as it is hard to find information from people without a commercial interest. (I see the same people bumping nearly identical threads here and at different forums.) At 25mg/day, that's $5.00 a day, right? A little more, actually. This stuff had better be effective at that price.

    Amazing that at $160 for a little bottle, the seller can't be bothered to include a metered dropper.

    IF this stuff gives maybe 5 lbs. of gains and is truly side-effect free, then it might be worth it, but it is certainly a cost to weigh.

    Yeah, your math is off.
    The most I've seen it is 150 for 30ml, that would 2.50 a day at 25mg. However, most people are running it 10-15mg per day, so more like a buck, buck and a quarter a day. Not trying to be a jerk, just saying.
  19. New Member
    chim_chim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    126
    Rep Power
    161
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    87.8%

    No offense, but my math was correct. I just checked the #1 vendor (a mod had to delete the name above), and it is 30 ml at 25mg/ml, for $164.95 delivered. For 25mg you are taking 1ml, so it will last 30 days. That is right at $5.50/day -- and that's a lot of money.

    There a lot of ways to get to 5 lbs. muscle gain (if that?) for $5.50/day. (I mean, really, that is $2,000 a year if you keep taking it.) And we don't really know if we are getting any noticeable body composition changes at all -- it seems that 5 lbs. would be on the optimistic side.

    Again, I'm waiting on feedback from people that don't have a direct or "my good friend sells this" financial interest. (And no offense to them, either. It's just that this is VERY expensive and unproven.)
  20. New Member
    chim_chim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    126
    Rep Power
    161
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    87.8%

    And I'm waiting on a $0.20 metered dropper. :-)

    They can take that out of the $14.95 "shipping and handling" for a 2 oz. package.
  21. New Member
    julius123d's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  140 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    66
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    67.23%

    Cool


    I would say start at 10-12.5mg to see how you react to it and then bump the dosage. Ya this stuff is expensive so make every drop count. Yes, a dropper with measurements would be great (what were they guys thinking?). Don't expect to get huge mass gains out of this. The gains will be slow and small, but hopefully it's keepable. The body composition is noticeable at week 2. There was some fat loss week 1, but nothing stood out this week.

    I can't wait to hit the gym tomorrow for so arms workout.

    Good luck with yours and hope you do a log or keep us posted on this thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by chim_chim View Post
    No offense, but my math was correct. I just checked the #1 vendor (a mod had to delete the name above), and it is 30 ml at 25mg/ml, for $164.95 delivered. For 25mg you are taking 1ml, so it will last 30 days. That is right at $5.50/day -- and that's a lot of money.

    There a lot of ways to get to 5 lbs. muscle gain (if that?) for $5.50/day. (I mean, really, that is $2,000 a year if you keep taking it.) And we don't really know if we are getting any noticeable body composition changes at all -- it seems that 5 lbs. would be on the optimistic side.

    Again, I'm waiting on feedback from people that don't have a direct or "my good friend sells this" financial interest. (And no offense to them, either. It's just that this is VERY expensive and unproven.)
  22. New Member
    endymion88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    52
    Rep Power
    98
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    80.77%

    so what's the consenses is the company you bought this from legit or what?
  23. New Member
    julius123d's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  140 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    66
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    67.23%

    I did arms on Monday in the morning. I have to say, I killed that ****. My sets and reps have increased. Cardio is still consistent. I great energy levels throughout the rest of the day.

    Today was shoulders and legs. I felt strong so weights were increased an extra 5-10lbs.

    I have to admit, I did a very bad thing on Friday after the lat and back workout. I went out for a night of heavy drinking. I lost most of my pumps the next day due to dehydration. The weight gained is still there. I weighed myself today and it's more like 2lbs rather than 3lbs (guess the 1lbs was water). Pumps are coming back today, but are not as they were Friday.


    Quote Originally Posted by endymion88 View Post
    so what's the consenses is the company you bought this from legit or what?
    Looks g2g.
  24. New Member
    julius123d's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  140 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    66
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    67.23%

    I did triceps and legs yesterday. I'm skull crushing 70lbs now. I did gas out a bit on the cardio though. Pumps are back and darn it looks good. I now notice some leaning around the waist. My love handles appear to be smaller. Today was my chest day. I felt strong. I did an extra set of bench with the usually drop sets after doing 4x 45lbs plates.

    I'm still on the 25mg dosage and I do believe these are sides I'm experiencing. Slight headache that would last throughout the day. I feel anxious/nervous like the feeling you get when getting ready to do an exam or test. I also felt tired during the day, but it never really affected my workouts. I will be lowering the dosage back to 15mg after tomorrow.
  25. Senior Member
    Bionic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  227 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,685
    Rep Power
    988
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    70.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Good job, J. Thanks for logging this. Sounds good so far!
  26. Banned
    perico13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    706
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    84.86%

    subbed
  27. Professional Member
    edwitt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    3,386
    Rep Power
    2258
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    61.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Bro just get a slin pin

    Easiest and most accurate way known to man to measure ur liquids, I use for all of miner and a few other things beside
  28. New Member
    julius123d's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  140 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    66
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    67.23%

    For some reason I felt tired on the weekends. I usually have to take afternoon naps.

    Arms day today. I must say the pumps just keeps coming. My biceps looks really full and bigger than usual. Again, rest time between sets are short as usually. Being thirsty is still there. I must say it's getting really bad to the point where I'm consuming a lot water/day and having to take a leak every hour. Headaches and anxiety are gone after going to 15mg/day. My love handles are shrinking. The reason I know this is because when I turn to my sides, the handles arches at the end of my rib cage. That arch is getting less steeper. I more notice my definition on my abs. Strength wise, a bit stronger. Sets felt easier than usual.



    Quote Originally Posted by edwitt View Post
    Bro just get a slin pin

    Easiest and most accurate way known to man to measure ur liquids, I use for all of miner and a few other things beside
    Where can I get one of these slin pin? Remember, I'm from Canada, so things shipped here seems to cost 5x more.
  29. Professional Member
    edwitt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    3,386
    Rep Power
    2258
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    61.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by julius123d View Post
    For some reason I felt tired on the weekends. I usually have to take afternoon naps.

    Arms day today. I must say the pumps just keeps coming. My biceps looks really full and bigger than usual. Again, rest time between sets are short as usually. Being thirsty is still there. I must say it's getting really bad to the point where I'm consuming a lot water/day and having to take a leak every hour. Headaches and anxiety are gone after going to 15mg/day. My love handles are shrinking. The reason I know this is because when I turn to my sides, the handles arches at the end of my rib cage. That arch is getting less steeper. I more notice my definition on my abs. Strength wise, a bit stronger. Sets felt easier than usual.





    Where can I get one of these slin pin? Remember, I'm from Canada, so things shipped here seems to cost 5x more.
    you can buy at any pharmacy otc ask for an insulin.syringe and they definitely have them as insulin is sold otc in Canada, remove the needle and measure away any oral liquid in absolute accuracy, You only need one 1cc syringe
  30. New Member
    KBD's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    441
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    73.55%

    Glad to see its workin, i bought myself a bottle of it for PCT, so well see how it goes.
  31. New Member
    julius123d's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  140 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    66
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    67.23%

    Strength is definitely up. I was able to skull crush 70lbs 10 reps 3 sets. The pumps on my tris were ridiculous. Today was my chest day and as you might have guessed, chest pump made it look really rip. I will post a pic later on. No weight gain to report. I think I might have lost 1lb out of the 2lbs I've gain. I'm definitely looking leaner though. This could be due to reducing my carb intake. I will be approaching the end of 4 weeks come next Tuesday. Things are going well that I might consider going for another week. Btw, I forgot to mention that appetite has gone up after half way through week 2. I'm usually still hungry after couple minutes after my meal.

    Anyone thinking of buying from these guys pm me for a $10off coupon code.



    Quote Originally Posted by edwitt View Post
    you can buy at any pharmacy otc ask for an insulin.syringe and they definitely have them as insulin is sold otc in Canada, remove the needle and measure away any oral liquid in absolute accuracy, You only need one 1cc syringe
    Thanks. I will visit my local pharma.



    Quote Originally Posted by KBD View Post
    Glad to see its workin, i bought myself a bottle of it for PCT, so well see how it goes.
    Thanks KDB. You'll like it. Looking forward to your results.
  32. New Member
    julius123d's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  140 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    66
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    67.23%

    Today is the end of my 4th week. Strength wise I'm getting stronger. I've increase 5-10lbs total on my barbell/dumbbell superman arm curls, shoulders dumbbell presses and leg exercises. The sets felt easy and wasn't a struggle doing it. I look and feel a bit bigger. I wished this stuff would have kicked in the first week. No weight gain to report. I'm still sitting at 141 ish. The pumps are great and Monday (arms day) was when I saw my veins popped out of my biceps. I don't mean little, but quite big ones.

    All in all, quite a good first run. I've decided to continue with another week.
  33. New Member
    hugeswole's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    143
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    46.68%

    When you stop your cycle make sure to post if you are shut down afterward. Let us know if you have any loss of energy or libido.
  34. New Member
    julius123d's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  140 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    66
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    67.23%

    Just some photos nearing the end of the weeks. You can check out my before pic in the first post. I say overall, a lit leaner, some vascularity and a bit of size on my shoulders, tris and chest.

    *ttp://img230.imageshack.us/img230/6875/afterna.jpg
    *ttp://img832.imageshack.us/img832/6258/after1j.jpg

    Here is an update on the 5th week. Strength is definitely up. I'm still skull crushing 70lbs consistently. I felt strong on Thursday and decided to press 200lbs which I have never attempted to do. I got 4 nice clean reps out of it. Mind you I've have already done 3 previous sets 1st 140lbs, 2nd 160lbs and 3rd 180lbs. Also increased 10lbs on the dumbbell chest incline to 120lbs total. Friday I increased 20lbs to the lat pulldowns and 20lbs to the cable seated rolls on the last set. I felt like doing more and didn't want to leave the gym.




    Quote Originally Posted by hugeswole View Post
    When you stop your cycle make sure to post if you are shut down afterward. Let us know if you have any loss of energy or libido.
    I will keep you posted. But so far so good.
  35. New Member
    Maradona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    90
    Rep Power
    149
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    44.32%

    Looks good so far
  36. Professional Member
    edwitt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    3,386
    Rep Power
    2258
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    61.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Looking good
  37. Banned
    Dr.Lang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    166
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    11.86%

    I cant seem to view the pics
  38. New Member
    julius123d's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  140 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    66
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    67.23%

    Smile


    Add an "h" in front of the link.




    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Lang View Post
    I cant seem to view the pics
  39. Banned
    Dr.Lang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    166
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    11.86%

    Quote Originally Posted by julius123d View Post
    Add an "h" in front of the link.
    Thanks
  40. New Member
    D BO's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    39
    Rep Power
    70
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    90.26%

    Quote Originally Posted by hugeswole View Post
    When you stop your cycle make sure to post if you are shut down afterward. Let us know if you have any loss of energy or libido.
    I would really like to know your response to this question as well.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Ostarine mk-2866 Testing?
    By koppenberg in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-15-2012, 02:58 PM
  2. Russianstar :Ostarine/Mk-2866 Vs. Pro-hormones
    By russianstar in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 198
    Last Post: 04-18-2012, 03:35 PM
  3. Ostarine - MK 2866 questions
    By Markusrulezzz in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-16-2011, 11:09 AM
  4. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 02-13-2011, 11:50 AM
  5. Russianstar :Ostarine/Mk-2866 Vs. Pro-hormones
    By russianstar in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-31-2011, 10:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in