IGF-1 Lr3 -Questions-

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
So I've been researching IGF-1 a bit lately and am very interested in using it but I have a few of questions. I have already read through a couple of stickies on here but have not been able to answer the below questions following the reads.

Question 1- Does IGF-1 require any type of organ treatment while you are on it? (ie. liver support supplements, as if you were on a cycle of steroids or a PH)

Question 2- How long can you use IGF-1 for?

Question 3- Is it best to pin IGF-1 every other day or everyday and how does one know what their effective dosage is?

Question 4- When you stop taking IGF-1 is there a PCT process or do you simply just stop?

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I've been researching IGF-1 a bit lately and am very interested in using it but I have a few of questions. I have already read through a couple of stickies on here but have not been able to answer the below questions following the reads.

Question 1- Does IGF-1 require any type of organ treatment while you are on it? (ie. liver support supplements, as if you were on a cycle of steroids or a PH)

Question 2- How long can you use IGF-1 for?

Question 3- Is it best to pin IGF-1 every other day or everyday and how does one know what their effective dosage is?

Question 4- When you stop taking IGF-1 is there a PCT process or do you simply just stop?

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
1. No

2. It depends on how often you pin it. I like it post workout only. 2mg will last me forever.

3. use 40mcg

4. no pct required

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
stan, what is a good dosage that doesnt make your internal organs grow ? to not get that ugly huge belly?

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
stan, what is a good dosage that doesnt make your internal organs grow ? to not get that ugly huge belly?
I've been doing what I said above and have seen my waist only get smaller. I always go intramuscular in the muscle that's just been worked. You should get less systemic effects this way.

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
Just a quick question regarding the dosage. 40mcg of IGF-1 Lr3 = how many units in an insulin pin?

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
nevermind, think I figured it out... 40mcg will just be up to the 4th little line on the pin.

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
nevermind, think I figured it out... 40mcg will just be up to the 4th little line on the pin.
Your concentration completely depends on the amount of dilutent used to reconstitute the IGF-1.

BEAST

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
Your concentration completely depends on the amount of dilutent used to reconstitute the IGF-1.

BEAST
The Chem Company that it has been ordered from shows it as liquid form. PM sent with link to you Beast.
Thanks.

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
The Chem Company that it has been ordered from shows it as liquid form. PM sent with link to you Beast.
Thanks.
If I were you I would be cautious of using any IGF-1 that is already reconstituted.

BEAST