RUSSIANSTAR "EXPERIENCES WITH MK-2866...(OSTA-SARMS) Ostarine.sARM S1

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Hey bro's,

Alright this is what I got...let me know what you guys think

CJC-1295dac 500mcg
    GHRP-6 1000mcg
    (per week)

acetylcholineesterase inhibitors (galantamine/apc-ghc)

Ostarine (MK2866) from Sarm Search 50mg 5on/2off

Supps (l-dopa, aakg, p5p, quercitin, chasteberry, jacked)

192 @ 14% goals are for 205 @ 9% in 12 weeks (IGF after that then do it all over again

Let me know what you bro's think...Ive followed dats guide before and done the 100mcg 3x per day routine, but felt like a zombie and a pin cushion...I am hoping that adding in the Osterine and the inhibitors I can get the same or better results at these dosages...

P37

2. Russian, clear your message box! Lol
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by wrasslin116 View Post
    Russian, clear your message box! Lol
    Cleared bro!!

4. Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    ANDROGENIC = muscle hardening, fat loss, increased strength, androgenic sides, although with s1 these are very mild as its not that androgenic in nature. Feel good aplha male mentality, improved cns.

ANABOLIC= More size, increased lethargy, generaly less sides and milder on lipids.Increased calories are needed, increased nitrogen retention, generaly fat gain is more likely, though with s1 this is not the case.
    Great post! I think we could all benefit from reviewing this

I just realized I need to find a source for high-quality L-Carnitine eye drops... what would anyone here suggest as far as brand, dosing etc? I hate putting anything in my eyes, so I'll have to get used to this. Also, does this truly subdue side-effects and quicken the normalization post-cycle, or only mask the side effects?
  5. vadox6466

Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post

I just realized I need to find a source for high-quality L-Carnitine eye drops... what would anyone here suggest as far as brand, dosing etc? I hate putting anything in my eyes, so I'll have to get used to this. Also, does this truly subdue side-effects and quicken the normalization post-cycle, or only mask the side effects?
    ostarine doesn't cause any vision sides. Andarine does, and they're very scary. I'd stay away.
    •   

6. Sup O-man

It's carnosine playa

Use Brite Eyes II by LEF (LifeExtensionFoundation)

Billberry is the other supplement touted for its prevention of occular issues while using SARMS.

As Vadox pointed out, there is a good chance you may not need either for THIS particular Sarm where as S4 gave people yellow tinting in their field of vision.

Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post

A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

7. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Sup O-man

It's carnosine playa

Use Brite Eyes II by LEF (LifeExtensionFoundation)

Billberry is the other supplement touted for its prevention of occular issues while using SARMS.

As Vadox pointed out, there is a good chance you may not need either for THIS particular Sarm where as S4 gave people yellow tinting in their field of vision.
    Oh you! You just earned yourself a big ole e-hug! Has the use of Bilberry and Carnosine stopped the vision side effects, or only minimized them?

8. LOL

As far as efficacy of the two, the feedack is slim. I think most are too cheap or unconcerned to use them or simply pray for the sides to discontinue post-use since that seems to be the accepted norm.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

9. Good read

10. good stuff, I think running sarms with peptides may be a good idea
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Russianstar :Ostarine/Mk-2866 Vs. Pro-hormones
    By russianstar in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 198
    Last Post: 04-18-2012, 02:35 PM
  2. Replies: 42
    Last Post: 04-16-2012, 03:12 AM
  3. Replies: 27