New Gensci Igf1r3 Results!!!

  1. New Member
    plex1500's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    132
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    32%

    New Gensci Igf1r3 Results!!!


    I have been mixing mine with BW is that okay ? putting 2ccs into each vial...is it stable like that in fredge for 2 days? it is 100mcg per vial...do i need to use the water they send? it is just BW is it not? I DO NOT WANT TO WASTE IT AND GET NO RESULTS!
    THANKS FOR ANY INFO

  2. Senior Member
    lifted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,719
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    66.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Please read the stickied threads and do a search in this forum for your answers. These questions have been answered numerous times already....

    If you still have questions, then ask...
  3. Board Supporter
    jcam222's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    52
    Posts
    631
    Rep Power
    450
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    56.33%

    I would love to see mor info on the Gensci product. This is the first post I ahve seen about dry powder supplied in 100mcg vials. Of course I have only been reading about this stuff for several weeks. Any info would be nice here.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    dickwootton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    283
    Rep Power
    272
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    87.27%

    anything gensci puts out is good...I just dont know if you would need to get it from a source or what..(not asking for a source by the way)
    dick
  5. New Member
    gobig1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    50
    Posts
    235
    Rep Power
    265
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    91.92%

    Quote Originally Posted by dickwootton
    anything gensci puts out is good...I just dont know if you would need to get it from a source or what..(not asking for a source by the way)
    dick
    Is one of our valued sponsors stocking/selling Gensci products? Is it comparable to Muscle Tech LR3IGF1 in quality and price?
  6. New Member
    canadaguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    34
    Posts
    68
    Rep Power
    174
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    81.11%

    Quote Originally Posted by gobig1
    Is one of our valued sponsors stocking/selling Gensci products? Is it comparable to Muscle Tech LR3IGF1 in quality and price?
    I highly doubt it. I've only seen it on certain international sources lists (don't ask ) . The price is higher, but you do pay for the piece of mind knowing that it has exactly the amount/vial that is written on the label. 1mg is split into 10? vials I believe. In no way am I saying Muscle-Research's LongR3 isn't dosed properly...I tried it and loved it myself.
  7. Senior Member
    lifted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,719
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    66.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by canadaguy
    I highly doubt it. I've only seen it on certain international sources lists (don't ask ) . The price is higher, but you do pay for the piece of mind knowing that it has exactly the amount/vial that is written on the label. 1mg is split into 10? vials I believe. In no way am I saying Muscle-Research's LongR3 isn't dosed properly...I tried it and loved it myself.

    LOL....how do you know for sure that Gen-Sci's hormones aren't properly dosed?? What, you think ALL UG labs are ALWAYS spot on? Cuz that's what you're implying with that statement..

    Unless Gen-SCi is a professional pharm Co. that I am unaware of than I retract my statements, but if it's just a UG then you make no sense...
  8. New Member
    canadaguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    34
    Posts
    68
    Rep Power
    174
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    81.11%

    Yes, I do believe GenSci china are a legit pharma company. The above statement was based on that asumption, please correct me if I'm wrong. They brought Jintropin to the world, I would expect the same quality product from their igf.
  9. Senior Member
    lifted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,719
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    66.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by canadaguy
    Yes, I do believe GenSci china are a legit pharma company. The above statement was based on that asumption, please correct me if I'm wrong. They brought Jintropin to the world, I would expect the same quality product from their igf.

    Okay I see, but even good rep companies can have screw-ups and sometimes w/o knowing....to do it on purpose is a different story of course...that is if it's a reputable Professional Lab and not just a chinese lab posing as an actual big-boy...but I'm really not all that familliar with them so, I make no point, just observing..

    But, Chinese pharms, to my knowledge do not have the same rules/guidelines as do US pharms looked over by the FDA. And they "could" actually get away with more if that was their intention...with US pharms/labs you gotta have testing done, etc on each and every single drug that you manufacture....China may be the same, but again, I dunno....so I'll quit talking now...
  10. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,911
    Rep Power
    7019

    Quote Originally Posted by Jergo

    But, Chinese pharms, to my knowledge do not have the same rules/guidelines as do US pharms looked over by the FDA.
    Its not even close. There is a reason why so many impurities come from there. Hell ask some of our sponsors what kind of cash they put out to test their powders. Its a risky you take when you go overseas.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. New blood test results
    By vkg1 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-16-2014, 06:41 AM
  2. 550XD black - new formula...my results
    By Lswilk in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-04-2013, 10:24 PM
  3. New blood work results, confused and need help!!!!
    By lucky in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-29-2011, 01:44 PM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-18-2008, 09:48 PM
  5. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 07:36 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in