NEW TO THE GH IDEA

gallos

Awards
Hi all I've been training since 16 on the weights I weigh about 100KG on a 5"11 frame due to diet. Over the years I have tried many types of gear. Now I am using anavar which seems to be working nicely. However more and more I am now seeing people using growth hormone as the prices are quite competitive here in the UK.

So my mind is saying growth growth growth do it, but the other side of me is saying what are the defects of growth,i.e can i suddenlly develop any tumors etc. I have also know one guy who has suffered a heart attack, he said that was not down to growth but i've heard it can promote heart attacks or is that not true.

If I was single with no kids I would do it tomorow but having the kids to look after and get through their life pushes me back off the idea, but then at 32 i feel so run down from pushing everyday,work,training,family that the growth may actually benefit me. I love my training and have done since 16 but seeing all these guys on growth and me lacking behind is getting me down a bit and i am going off training at the same time cus i know what i want and i know what i need to get it but then the question is do i do it ? I know it's confusing but i feel i had to talk to people to get their opinion as i am confused as f..k right now.Thanks for taking 2 mins to read these..

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
there will be people bigger, faster, stronger and better looking than you at every point in your life. feeling a bit behind them is normal unless you can become content and comfortable with yourself.

but i digress, GH has it's benefits and disadvantages same with AAS. it's your decision to make whether you take it or not knowing the risks. does it do this and that? sure, but being informed and weighing the ricks and rewards is your decision.

gallos

Awards
cheers for the sound advice...it's good to get people's opinion you don't know...I was told doing about 4 iu's for everytime you train is a good dose for growth. So that would mean 16 iu's a week is that to much or is that the normal dose ?

swollwilliams

swollwilliams

Awards
  • Established
4 iu's is a pretty average dose for muscle building, and a good starting point. depending on what type of gh you have, as some tends to be more pure and potent than others, after some time, you may decide to adjust/tweak your dosage accordingly. regardless, make sure the gh is handled properly prior to you spending hard earned money on it..

gallos

Awards
thanks.....I was told to use simplex is that the one i want ?