My Serostim HGH cycle, staying on forever!

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  203 lbs.
    Answers

My Serostim HGH cycle, staying on forever!

Hey guys, I've been here awhile, but I wanted to keep a log of my progress on serostim. I did HGH before but it was jins, but they were pretty good, at least until I got this stuff, I mean serostim literally blows jins out the freaking water. It's like comparing amino acid pills to 1000 mg of test a week IMO. I've been taking this stuff for like 3, almost 4 weeks, and i started out at 3.6 iu's a day, but went down to 3 iu's after feeling alot of numbness. I can say that this stuff is amazing, apart from performance enhancing qualities. The fat burning is amazing, of course i usually carry about 8 percent or less eating halfway clean, but my skin is absolutely freaking glowing, which is one of the reasons I wanted to take it anyway. Just letting you guys know, anytime someone tells you HGH is HGH, they're full of it. I used to think that too, but i'll advise any one of you to take the good stuff, even if that means waiting a couple extra months.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Answers

bro i a new to this forum but i want to tell you that you are abosolutly right all these people telling you these blue caps and yellow caps are great have never done real stuff before or are making money selling it. that stuff is crap. i have done humatrope ,serostim and they are great , when you shoot these they burn a lttle and in a few days you begin to feel hands swell belive me. i train six months a year in europe and i have seen it all bro. if you like further carification you can e-mail me. i can not e-mail you direct yet because i need at least 7 posts to do so, good luck
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JKC12482 View Post
    Hey guys, I've been here awhile, but I wanted to keep a log of my progress on serostim. I did HGH before but it was jins, but they were pretty good, at least until I got this stuff, I mean serostim literally blows jins out the freaking water. It's like comparing amino acid pills to 1000 mg of test a week IMO. I've been taking this stuff for like 3, almost 4 weeks, and i started out at 3.6 iu's a day, but went down to 3 iu's after feeling alot of numbness. I can say that this stuff is amazing, apart from performance enhancing qualities. The fat burning is amazing, of course i usually carry about 8 percent or less eating halfway clean, but my skin is absolutely freaking glowing, which is one of the reasons I wanted to take it anyway. Just letting you guys know, anytime someone tells you HGH is HGH, they're full of it. I used to think that too, but i'll advise any one of you to take the good stuff, even if that means waiting a couple extra months.
    I couldn't agree more. I haven't seen that stuff in years though. I'm having hell finding it. I'm just not looking in the right spots. Have fun with that stuff I know it's great.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JKC12482 View Post

You lucky SOB! Are you friends with an HIV patient? Rob a bank, millionaire ??

LOL --- would love to be in your position my friend! Sounds glorious..

-Matt
    Buy IronMagLabs products and SAVE with matt15

Buy BlackStone Labs product and SAVE with matt10

Similar Forum Threads

1. Serostim question...
    By tshaw024 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-27-2011, 12:14 PM
  2. Serostim
    By RickyRoid in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-25-2007, 12:46 AM