what is the difference?
- 07-03-2010, 04:14 PM
- 08-05-2010, 03:30 PM
I would think that low doses of gh could be equated to ghrp-6 but in reality ghrp-6 is strongly orexegenic and not as good as low dose gh for fat loss. Perhaps ghrp-2 or a combination of peptides would be more low dose gh-like. One combination could be GHRP + GH fragment. Another: GHRP + CJC1295. Another: GHRP + GH fragment +CJC1295. Another: IGF-1 + GH fragment.
- 08-06-2010, 12:46 PM
Your not going to pull off the awesome effects of higher dosed gh with ghrp. You may get the small benefits, but not the true size and strength gains of gh.
Similar Forum Threads
- By jart45 in forum SupplementsReplies: 17Last Post: 03-04-2010, 12:35 AM
- By dbell51 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 1Last Post: 06-17-2009, 04:17 AM
- By jart45 in forum Get Diesel NutritionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-11-2009, 09:44 PM
- By JDF in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 1Last Post: 02-21-2008, 10:36 PM
- By MentalTwitch in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-10-2007, 01:49 AM