GH Mixing IU question
- 06-28-2010, 10:10 PM
- 06-29-2010, 11:45 AM
well using a slin pin it should be pretty easy. using a 1ml you would draw out to 4 clicks.
10iu/ml = 1iu/(1/10)ml
i could be wrongiForce Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
- 06-29-2010, 12:22 PM
you have a 10ml vial of hgh???
do you know how many iu's are in this vial?
07-08-2010, 02:35 PM
You have a 10 IU bottle of HGH you mean.
If you Mix 1 ML of BW with 10 IU of HGH the equation is simple:
.1 ML = 10 Units on Slin Pin = 1 Unit of HGH
1 ML is the same as 1 CC or 100 Units on the Slin Pin. So after mixing, the powder becomes a water based formula in which there is 1 unit of HGH for every 10 units of liquid that goes into the syringe....
If this still does not make sense you are screwed...
07-09-2010, 12:56 PM
yeah they are 10IU bottles and I have to put 1ml of the water into them slowly, and then i can use. thanks for the help guys
Similar Forum Threads
- By fooze in forum BulkingReplies: 24Last Post: 06-28-2008, 07:21 PM
- By dubh47 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 2Last Post: 03-30-2007, 09:13 AM
- By ralph4u2c in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 09-19-2006, 08:41 PM
- By umdog in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 15Last Post: 04-06-2006, 10:52 PM
- By EPe9686518 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 03-09-2003, 04:19 AM