Making your own acetic acid, do I really need to filter it?

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
I have some IGF-1, but I do not have acedic acid or bac water.

I was going to make my own by mixing the correct ratios of distilled water and distilled white vinegar from the grocery store :)

The strong PH should kill MOST things in the solution correct?

Everyone is recommending a .20 whatman. I'm too lazy to order this and wait 5 days.

Would mixing my solution in a sterile vial, and boiling it with it vented be enough to kill the critters without filtering? I would then transfer it into my IGF-1 vial.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I would most def filter it.. its dirt cheap, will take no more than 2 seconds out of your day. I would much rather go through the hassel then be sitting in the ER getting an abscess drained leaving me with a hole in my muscle.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
I would most def filter it.. its dirt cheap, will take no more than 2 seconds out of your day. I would much rather go through the hassel then be sitting in the ER getting an abscess drained leaving me with a hole in my muscle.
fair enough,

Ill order a .22 whatman. I can use any syringe needle combo with it?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yea.. just get a 10ml syringe, 10ml sealed sterile vial, 18 gauge needle, and your good to go.

Mix 1:6 white vinegar to water ratio
Draw solution up in 10ml syringe
Attach filter to syringe
Attach 18gauge needle to filter
Stick in vial
place a 25gauge needle in vial to release pressure
Push through,

your good to go!

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
Yea.. just get a 10ml syringe, 10ml sealed sterile vial, 18 gauge needle, and your good to go.

Mix 1:6 white vinegar to water ratio
Draw solution up in 10ml syringe
Attach filter to syringe
Attach 18gauge needle to filter
Stick in vial
place a 25gauge needle in vial to release pressure
Push through,

your good to go!
thanks!

Why does it have to be such a huge syringe? I have a 1000mcg vial I'm reconstituting...I only need like 1-2ml of solution Max. Couldn't I just do the same thing with a 3cc syringe?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Because if your going to make AA, better off making enough to last a life-time lol. Its so simple but annoying to do, so just bang out enough forever in 1 shot.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
Because if your going to make AA, better off making enough to last a life-time lol. Its so simple but annoying to do, so just bang out enough forever in 1 shot.
I made everything and tried the igf-1 today. 25mcg afternoon and 25mcg post workout.

This is the next morning at 10am, I feel terrible. My intestines are cramping/moving like crazy and I cant sleep because of it. Also feel nauseas. Also keep dreaming the same thing in cycles.

This is all related to igf-1....how long will the effect of 50mcg last?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I made everything and tried the igf-1 today. 25mcg afternoon and 25mcg post workout.

This is the next morning at 10am, I feel terrible. My intestines are cramping/moving like crazy and I cant sleep because of it. Also feel nauseas. Also keep dreaming the same thing in cycles.

This is all related to igf-1....how long will the effect of 50mcg last?
Not a clue, I have never experienced those side effects from IGF ever.. and I've used it multiple times.. hell i'm currently on it right now.